any experiences? Starry1Night

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

http://www.starry1night.com/apps/websto ... ow/1758616

im thinking of getting this, any experiences up to date on this service ?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
believeinthemagick
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Secret
Zodiac:

She is amazing, I never had an issue with her :) She has great communication and her spirits are really wonderful, hope this helps! Blessed be

"We have been known by many names throughout the ages, but few have understood the truth our existence. We are Watchers and we are wanderers. We are shapers of spirit and soul. We came here and we forgot ourselves. Yet we are haunted with a sense that we had been something more." ^^
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

believeinthemagick wrote:She is amazing, I never had an issue with her :) She has great communication and her spirits are really wonderful, hope this helps! Blessed be
So I have now experienced! I got two items from her that shipped yesterday and now I’m thinking of getting two more items x D but she is very good with communication and fast at answering questions. So far I’m very pleased and can’t wait until my items arrive : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

believeinthemagick
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Secret
Zodiac:

Thats great to hear :D I been buying off of her for more than 5 years or so, Many blessings!

"We have been known by many names throughout the ages, but few have understood the truth our existence. We are Watchers and we are wanderers. We are shapers of spirit and soul. We came here and we forgot ourselves. Yet we are haunted with a sense that we had been something more." ^^
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Rebecca is one of a handful of "sellers" that I highly recommend.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I've only ever ordered a charging and boosting box from her but it is very powerful and all of my companions who have vessels love it!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I got
The Victoria ring

https://www.starry1night.com/apps/webst ... ow/3985319

And the Solomon coin

https://www.starry1night.com/apps/webst ... ow/1699368

Next I plan to get the Lemurian DNA activation
A Pleiadian ET Companion
And the 7 Daily Miracles Arch Angels ring

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Let’s keep this thread going I love hearing what people got from sellers (specifically her!) and how the items/beings are working and or doing this far! Share share 1h

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I love our baby Guardian Dragon and Celtic Eventide Fairy we have from her! The little guy took some time to adapt but he's found himself a red dragon mother figure that my husband has and she recently took him under her wing when I opened up the possibility of her spending time with my companions too. I think she was a little lonely as she is my husband's only companion but this in turn worked out so well for my baby dragon. The Fairy is my daughter's so I don't interact with her as much but when she feels she wants to communicate with me she lets me know. :D I am definitely a returning customer. I'm very happy with our companions from her and the experience of shopping from her was A++.
Also, her incense smells amazing!!! Probably the best I've smelled so far. 1d

Does anyone have any experiences with the Dragons' Lair offering she has? I've been so curious to know more about it.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Funny I got the last 3 items from her and I have them with me 24/7. I’m now getting the update for the lumerian service : )

Return to “Sellers You Love”