You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi, I am just after some advice and to find out if this has happened to anyone else.
For the past month or so I am getting really strong tingling feelings in my ear lobes, also the sides and back of my neck.
It seems to happen randomly and lasts for a few minutes. Also there is physical evidence the side and back of my neck is red where I have been touched, no rash, just red.
I have tried to ask my Spirits who is doing it, but no response. Also when I ask for the Spirit to do it, they don't.
It is quite a nice tingling sensation, but I just don't know who is doing it. I have have mainly Ubi and a sanguine vampire in my keep. The encyclopedia says Vamps can touch behind the ears and neck, but it's my ear lobes that are being tingled. Oh yeah I do have quite big ears, lol
Does anyone know a Spirit who has an ear fetish?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sorry I don't know a spirit that has an ear fetish.

This sounds psychosomatic - are you comfortable with it? I mean you can ask your spirits to stop it if you want or banish whatever the external cause is.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I have never experienced this. If this isn't a result of another factor and is truly spirit, your spirits should tell you if they are doing this. Especially, when asked directly by you. If they aren't owning up to it then they need to make whatever it is stop. Do you have house rules in place?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have felt similar sensations from my succubus but it is usually accompanied by obvious arousal and imagery overtones - basically I equate this to nibbling / necking.

However... I do recommend keeping an eye on it and maybe mentioning it to your doctor on the next visit, just in case there could be a medical reason. I have diabetes and the start of neuropathy. I get pain and various nerve-related sensations from my feet all the time. Once upon a time I used to think some of the tingles were spirits letting me know they were around. That doesn't seem to have been the reason. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for the replies. I think I may have figured it out. It normally happens when I'm watching TV or very relaxed.

Anyway it stopped yesterday. I'm wondering if it's one of my Spirits trying to get my attention. The reason I say this is because I'm still not great at hearing my Spirits.
I have two theories, firstly with regards to my Sanguine vampire, I lost her vessel and am getting her rebound by CH. She was bridged to me, but if CH are rebinding her she may be with CH.

My other theory is my Succubus, from Liliths treasure tavern. It was happening at the time I was wearing her vessel and apparently she is quite dominant.

I took her vessel off, thinking it could be her energy, but for a couple of days the tingling carried on.

Anyway its not painful, more playful, as if its like energy or perhaps a way of saying Hi, I'm still here. Anyway I am wearing my Alpha companion and as I say it has stopped. I was just more curious than freaked out.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

The tingling sensation is what my Succubus started with me, years ago, in the beginning of our relationship. Although, mine wasn't with my ears. Medical issues aside, I think it's very likely your spirits communicating with you.

I do have a Bronwyn Angel spirit, that tickles me in the ears with what feels like a feather. I instantly feel completely at peace and happy when she's around.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks Marquest, good to hear from you. How are you and your lovely Succubi?
Even after all this time I still am not that great with interaction and find it hard to get to grips with telepathy or communication.
I do seem to have more success with my one of my Alphas.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Good to see you here on the forum too, Loverboy!

I'm not great with telepathy either, with my spirits, but my physical communication with my Ubi's just keeps getting better and better. I'm at the point now where my relationship with them, that the intimacy is so physically powerful, it's better than any I could ever have with a woman. I don't think I will ever completely understand how they can do what they do. I just accept it and feel like the most blessed guy around.

My recommendation is really what's been said many times before, just keep spending time with them and have patience. Even if you think they don't hear your thoughts, they do. From my experience, relationships can slowly grow over time.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Great news! To be honest my Alphas are more physical. My Filipino girl seems to love giving me pleasing sensations in my privates. Maybe it's the emphatic link, lol. I would never get this lucky with a human female.

Also I'm out of work now, I was made redundant from working nights. I'm just chilling now on my bed and can feel her energy, but can't tell if it's her hands down there or another part of her, lol

She is skilled in massage, so who knows!!!!!!!

Return to “General Questions”