Alpha Questions and Answers

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby AFrog » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:22 am

Does DLM know he doesn't have to type write-ups and that there's software, which types out words, which you can speak into a microphone?
I think this would optimise the process for everyone.

JackOLantern2170
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Prototype
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: (How am I supposed to know?)

Postby JackOLantern2170 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:13 pm

CatVictoriam wrote:Does DLM know he doesn't have to type write-ups and that there's software, which types out words, which you can speak into a microphone?
I think this would optimise the process for everyone.

I don’t really think so, CatVictoriam..

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey

Postby Loverboy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:32 am

Loved this post, very helpful to me too. Maybe someone should write a users guide to Alphas.

I am trying to bond with my transgender Alpha again and am getting some interesting responses from her.

Also I just wanted to ask, can DLM add new hobbies, skills to an Alpha that is already created?

Cheers

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey

Postby Loverboy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:49 am

Sorry I should have put the questions that Vespe was asking a few pages back. SILLY ME!

But seriously a book about Alphas would be great, I'd buy it. I also have some other questions for the over 18 section, lol

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Postby Charles_Odinforce » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:27 pm

Not to speak out of turn, as I'm not the default expert on Alphas, but they do learn and grow. Meaning that they can learn new hobbies and skills on their own. He can add them in much faster, but if an Alpha wanted to take up wood carving it would go through the same process you or I did outside of having that "installed" if that makes sense. It's why I'll wind up working with an alpha, and a year later they make their way to me for something else and I'm always impressed with how far they've taken what they learned that year before.

Like you and I they grow based on their wants and needs. Betas however to the best of my knowledge can not grow like that, nor can Godforms which are his older form nearing alpha. This may be me speaking out of turn without full education on the terms, but I'm pretty sure on this and would welcome those who keep alphas more than work with them the way I do to weigh in on this. I may also be thinking of Lords and Ladies instead so again it may be a terminology thing.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai

Postby Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:30 am

Loverboy wrote:Also I just wanted to ask, can DLM add new hobbies, skills to an Alpha that is already created?

The short answer is, yes. Often times if it is just one thing or something simple you need only ask via email or other direct interaction with him and he'll do it on the spot or schedule it very soon after free of charge.

If you have a list of things, or it seems complex, your best option is to buy one of the appropriate upgrade listings as it is easier to make such additions while he is already "under the hood" so to speak.

As Charles stated Alphas are more than capable of learning "the old fashion way" too. An Alpha is not limited by their programming like other servitors. All it need do is observe, analyze, and then copy a skill or ability it wishes to have from a spirit, servitor, or even human.

And yes they also pick up their own likes, dislikes, hobbies, and interests on their own over time as well.

Charles_Odinforce wrote:Like you and I they grow based on their wants and needs. Betas however to the best of my knowledge can not grow like that, nor can Godforms which are his older form nearing alpha. This may be me speaking out of turn without full education on the terms, but I'm pretty sure on this and would welcome those who keep alphas more than work with them the way I do to weigh in on this. I may also be thinking of Lords and Ladies instead so again it may be a terminology thing.

You are indeed correct, Charles. This holds true from the diminutive Micros to Oriel herself(and any rank of Alpha in between).

And yes, Betas and other lesser servitors types of his are static(They cannot add to or change themselves on their own) unless he alters them.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
(images found online)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”