Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Opelia Rendon wrote:Call me judgmental, but after reading the initial encyclopedia page for it, I was like: Oh hells naw. Maybe, just maybe. But not for sure.
I do wonder if they mixed up the description of the crocotta and the werewolf. That one is positive too but less personal. “Active, protective, loyal,” etc.
Double checked with CH. All info was correct.
Wait, do you mean like Crocotta as un-socialble to humans, but capable to defend other spiritual beings? This is me snarky, but what happens when a Crocotta meets a dead human? Tear them to shreds?

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:[Wait, do you mean like Crocotta as un-socialble to humans, but capable to defend other spiritual beings? This is me snarky, but what happens when a Crocotta meets a dead human? Tear them to shreds?
Sorry. I can see on re-reading that my post was ambiguous. XD

CH clarified to me that the Crocotta they bound to me did, in fact, match that very sociable description they sent me. They did not mix up the descriptions for the crocotta and the werewolf.

Alena
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My crocotta is more outgoing. She seems to like me well enough, but she's more protective of my spirits and living entities than me. She has a wicked sense of humor and can be very entertaining when she wants to be. She's reasonably friendly for a being said to dislike humans.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Ah. This makes sense, this particular race of beings prioritize other spiritual beings over the lives of Humans...which I am actually comfortable with. I thought that CH was introducing a spirit/entity that REALLY has it out for Humans and the Keeper should "just get one for their Keep" while understanding that this being has full blown hate for Humans.

So the chance of me getting one is kinda 55% to when I first read about them: 0% chance.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Yeah, Rai had a pretty good summary of things further upthread. Something along the lines of "indifferent" rather than "hate."

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:Wait, do you mean like Crocotta as un-socialble to humans, but capable to defend other spiritual beings? This is me snarky, but what happens when a Crocotta meets a dead human? Tear them to shreds?
Well, I have a few human spirits with me.They might already be skilled in combat, because most them are soldiers. I don't think that I'll need a Crocotta, since I have a lot of protective entities. I mean, my humans are dead and spiritual beings now but the indifference towards our species will be the same I guess. A Crocotta could be helpful for a keeper with infant/baby/younger spirits though.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

As someone who dislikes most people in general I'd probably have an oddly familiar relationship with a Crocotta. I imagine them, as others said, to be more indifferent than anything but indifference is not mean spirited. I'd say if it bothers you in a week and the Preconjure is still in the store, try asking CH about it and get their opinions. I'm pretty sure it's a calling and your doubt and possibly fear is getting in between it and your Keep.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Well I'll find a good answer to this question soon. I've asked CH to send me one. Now, I specifically informed them I'm requesting it to be a companion to help my Dullahan in protecting the Keep - to the point where I gave them his name and order details - (and let me tell you he is REALLY excited about it and was overwhelmed when he found out), so we'll see how much it really interacts with ME. However, I look forward to having someone to pair up with big S and maybe to give my werewolf a new canine friend (so to speak) as well.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I been debating on getting a Crocotta since I started a spirit keep the fact of them hating me was a what? But yeah more I think about it maybe I need a second one since i have a large keep. But when i ordered 3 wraiths. i went ahead and just ordered a Crocotta with them. I need to rewrite and hang my house rules for everyone ASAP again. as they keep changing and evolving.

I had a big allure towards them a Crocotta but i didnt really want a being in my keep that just hated me lol but as long as he keeps my keep safe then hey! thats a plus. no one talked about offerings will they even accept any from human even though they want to thank them for protecting your spirit keep?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

My Crocotta, similar to my Volkhs, are among the most silent spirits in my collection. They remain incredibly discreet, and I seldom perceive any direct interaction from them. However, their role is crucial, especially in safeguarding any spirit or entity under my care. They are vigilant protectors against various forms of spiritual assaults, such as tampering with communication or manifestation abilities, shielding from curses or hexes that could hinder the bond between me and my spirit companions, and preventing attacks that could impede the proper formation of these bonds. These types of attacks are often associated with Black Arts magic or unbound spirits that intend to wreak havoc.

Like all other CH spirits I possess, Crocottas maintain a peaceful coexistence without causing any disturbances. While I acquired my Crocotta for the aforementioned protective purposes, it would be gratifying to have some form of communication with them. However, much like my Dingonek spirit, which also tends to be either antisocial or highly introverted, my Crocotta remains distant and silent.

Return to “Creatures”