How do you "greet" your spirits in the morning, while in a hurry ?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote: Originally, I was planning on having a small spirit family. I preferred having separate vessels because it felt more like I was bonding with everyone individually with their own vessels. Then as time went on and my family unexpectedly grew, separate vessels became less feasible.
I guess that makes sense. - shrugs -

I didn't know having individual vessels effected a Keeper's ability to bond.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
SeaWitch wrote: Originally, I was planning on having a small spirit family. I preferred having separate vessels because it felt more like I was bonding with everyone individually with their own vessels. Then as time went on and my family unexpectedly grew, separate vessels became less feasible.

It doesn't, it's just personal preference. :)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
Ishvala wrote:

It doesn't, it's just personal preference. :)
Ahhhh gotchya

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

SeaWitch wrote:Originally, I was planning on having a small spirit family. I preferred having separate vessels because it felt more like I was bonding with everyone individually with their own vessels. Then as time went on and my family unexpectedly grew, separate vessels became less feasible.
That is pretty much why I did it too. I originally kind of liked wearing the individual vessels just because it made me feel closer to the individual spirit. By the time I got a few more, I couldn't wear the vessels together - too many pendants and rings, plus two of them were not jewelry (one is a carved animal and another is a gemstone cluster).

So THEN next batch I decided to do a Triumvirate and I had spells and spirits placed together on it. By this time I also had like 20 spell bindings on their own vessels, some that are wearable and some that aren't. And THEN more rings and pendants.

By that time I finally was like - time for an MV! So I did the custom MV for not just copying everything to, but that also had custom spells from Ash and Mags tailored for me. :)

I still order individual vessels on occasion, but only so I can focus directly on it - it's just a mental thing. With the MV I now pretty much lose sight of all the spell bindings I have and what they do. I haven't spent enough time going through all of them and really focusing to work with the ones that I really need to (spells).

My most recent spirits are all being bound to the MV or Triumvirate (and the T is copied to the MV, so that works).

In the end, I've realized it doesn't make any difference to bond with them via MV or individual vessels. I just felt like the individual vessel made it more personal somehow. Like, for example, I have my living entity's binding on its own pendant that I wear by itself. It just helps me to think of that link being a more personal link. Just like my first spirit's ring. It's just kind of special in its own way.

I want some spell bindings on their own vessels for the same reason - I just feel like it helps me be close with that particular grouping. I've got no reason for it energetically, but its just how I like to handle them sometimes.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
BlackDaisy
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily
Zodiac:

I invite them to join in and have some coffee with me usually

The cracks let the light in
Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Morning kiss to my women and fist bump to my guys.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”