Pleiadian Companionship ?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

https://www.starry1night.com/apps/webst ... ow/7318503

Rebecca has this listing for a Pleiadian companion, does anyone interact with them or have one as a companion? I know Im going in the right direction bc everytime I read about Pleiadian messages or about them in general my third eye goes crazy and my kundalini rises(I do kundalini work anyways just simple using it to heal myself and etc ) in a very gentle but intense way as a response to what I read and it’s completely amazing. I get this spiritual high so to speak where I feel a bit out of my head and tons of pressure on my crown chakra. I know they want to make direct contact with me which is very exciting!

So I just wanted to know your experiences with The Pleiadians as companions : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I have one companion that is a hybrid Pleiadian/angel entity. I've only just started working with him more closely and really starting to get to know him. I'd characterize him so far with the words "friendly, mischievous (though he probably sees it more as doing what's necessary to get me to do something important,) and dynamic." He has firm ideas of what I should be developing in myself right now and is very take the bull by the horns in that regard. But in no way harmful. If you iterate a boundary, he respects it, but will probably not keep secret what he thinks about it either, lol. All in all, my companion specifically is, in many ways, very like a human in how he interacts. He just has a bigger picture view. So. Human-plus, perhaps. Like. A bit like a human who sees the big picture but would rather take action on it than observe.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

As I have bonded with mine more he is very watchful and attentive. He is also very advanced in energy work. But there are a lot of goals I have and he’s showing me one by one what to do in order to achieve them and who I do and don’t need in my life. He’s great at as you say seeing the bigger picture and he’s amazing support. I’m very greatful and can’t wait to learn more from him

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:But there are a lot of goals I have and he’s showing me one by one what to do in order to achieve them and who I do and don’t need in my life.
That is a wonderful gift! Because I often set up too many goals and have a hard time narrowing down where to go first/next. <3

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

They sound absolutely wonderful. 1d

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

They’re amazing. He helps me with dna healing/kundalini work as well. He is helping me with strengthening my abilities : ) he and the arch angels work together with me along with my other keep members

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My latest discovery is about starseed and I am one of them. Pleiadian is one of my spirit guides. I have in fact 4 starseed guides that I know about right now. What else do you do with your Pleiadian guides?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have a pleiadian elder companion that is one of my soulmates. His energy is ancient, regal, and powerful. He tends to be more on the serious side, really only speaking up when something intrigues him or if he has advice to give. He is watchful and protective over me.

He’s very pretty. He reminds me of the picture on the front of the White Light Oracle deck. He has long whitish blonde hair that is usually worn in a high ponytail, icy blue eyes that are gold around the iris, and I usually see him wearing beautiful silky robes. He has a quiet, refined elegance to him.

He helps me in connecting and working with cosmic energies for my healing work. I had a past life as a Pleiadian and he has shown me what I was like back then, and was actually the one who made me realize I was a star seed (lol I always had a suspicion but I would deny it.) He mainly came forward to aid in protection, but he has also helped in raising my vibration, connecting to my higher self on a deeper level, and strengthening my intuition.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Your Pleadian guide sounds really great. I think they generally speaking blond and blue eyes. I am slowly get to know my own spirit guides too. I don't have a specific binding. Did you know that CH has Pleidian dragons in store?
Hazell wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:21 pm I have a pleiadian elder companion that is one of my soulmates. His energy is ancient, regal, and powerful. He tends to be more on the serious side, really only speaking up when something intrigues him or if he has advice to give. He is watchful and protective over me.

He’s very pretty. He reminds me of the picture on the front of the White Light Oracle deck. He has long whitish blonde hair that is usually worn in a high ponytail, icy blue eyes that are gold around the iris, and I usually see him wearing beautiful silky robes. He has a quiet, refined elegance to him.

He helps me in connecting and working with cosmic energies for my healing work. I had a past life as a Pleiadian and he has shown me what I was like back then, and was actually the one who made me realize I was a star seed (lol I always had a suspicion but I would deny it.) He mainly came forward to aid in protection, but he has also helped in raising my vibration, connecting to my higher self on a deeper level, and strengthening my intuition.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:30 am Your Pleadian guide sounds really great. I think they generally speaking blond and blue eyes. I am slowly get to know my own spirit guides too. I don't have a specific binding. Did you know that CH has Pleidian dragons in store?
Hazell wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:21 pm I have a pleiadian elder companion that is one of my soulmates. His energy is ancient, regal, and powerful. He tends to be more on the serious side, really only speaking up when something intrigues him or if he has advice to give. He is watchful and protective over me.

Yes! I just saw the pleiadian dragons listed in the store. I feel called, but since I just placed an order I’m going to hold off for a bit. I hope they add more pleiadian/Starseed listings in the future.

Return to “Sellers You Love”