new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can tell me any info about a familar that manifests as a cat, I recently received Miss C in a reverse adoption and have been wanting to get some things for offerings but can't find any info for her associations, I've searched the encyclopedia and forum countless times and just can't find anything, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks 1s

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Id say offer her anything you feel she would like.
Since you say she manifests as a cat, maybe she likes milk, so you can share or offer a glass of milk with her. Or certain color yarn, certain type of yarn?, cat toys maybe, or fish-related things, mice-related things (I am not a cat person so im thinking of general cat things LOL)

If you see something and it reminds you of her, that can be used as an offering :) it shows her that you thought of her...Anything you give her from your heart, she will appreciate! Just like any other spirit :) Keep an open mind about it!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmh, can only find these:
topic39130.html
topic1086-20.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bubblez
new here
new here

Thanks heaps guys

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Bubblez wrote:Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can tell me any info about a familar that manifests as a cat, I recently received Miss C in a reverse adoption and have been wanting to get some things for offerings but can't find any info for her associations, I've searched the encyclopedia and forum countless times and just can't find anything, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks 1s
As someone who conjures a lot of cat familiars as well as having several of my own, I greatly suggest the cat related items that have already been suggested. You can also leave out catnip in an offering bowl, which will have less cleanup and smell. Also, I have discovered that a few of the ones I have placed with Keepers absolutely love the cat toy balls with the bells in them. Of course, you may occasionally here the jingle of the bell. Which may or may not, annoy the stuffing out of you. <3

Bubblez
new here
new here

Thank you Nanami, Im sure miss C paid me a visit last night when I was in bed, I felt a very light weight right next to my feet, as well as 1 of my other companions standing at the bedroom door, Im pretty stoked 1d

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Bubblez wrote:Thank you Nanami, Im sure miss C paid me a visit last night when I was in bed, I felt a very light weight right next to my feet, as well as 1 of my other companions standing at the bedroom door, Im pretty stoked 1d
It's always so exciting when they choose to make their presence known. I have several feline familiars and a few other odd balls that like to get on the bed. While I can't see them, its obvious they are there especially when my cat jumps on the bed and acts all offended that there is no room for her. She's a chubby kitty, I always wonder if she plops her butt down on someone's head when she gets comfy too.

RavenQuill
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenQuill

A small pot of live catnip, a cat statuette or a catnip-filled toy all seem to resonate. Invite her along if you go to shop for a catnip toy so she can pick one.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”