new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi brand new to spirit keeping got a living entity Sterling Angel a few weeks back i've been trying to connect meditating and trying to figure which are my thoughts which aren't etc.(kinda maddening) I really want to connect I try talking to her in my car and when im alone so no one thinks im nutty lol. I really want to bond and connect and hopefully be able to regularly interact and talk and learn but I'm not having much luck I opened all the portals at least I think I did ...said the words. So any advice and so on? im not having much luck :(

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

Have you seen this? It is just as useful with Living Entities. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

The code words help with bonding and let you and the entity visit each other. But if you don't already have the psychic skills to be able to see them and astral travel you still need to develop these.

There are very many threads on difficulties seeing, hearing or connecting with your bound spirits so it's worth reading through those for tips. One tip is that anxiety about not being able to see your spirits can itself cause a subtle block. Another is to just talk to them as if they can hear you even if you can't hear them. Maybe invite them to appear to you in a form that works, eg in dreams - but don't get too fixated on results or expect dramatic experiences in case that causes a block. Also you may already be getting subtle signals from the spirit but don't think it's them.

Other people use divination aids to communicate with their spirit. There are plenty of threads on that.

The simplest thing I was told is to sit quietly holding a spirit's vessel, asking yourself 'what does this spirit look like?' and 'what does this spirit do?' then watch what thoughts or images or feelings come into your mind. Don't discount anything. This may be the gentle beginning of what later turns into a strong connection.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root