sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This is a very positive and uplifting post. Sometimes clarity of information settles the mind.
What is the karmic backlash to the practitioner who acts as that third-party and casts a curse for someone else. While I suspect that the main backlash will fall on the person who initiated the process and requested the curse, I can't see how a person who acts as an accomplice can entirely escape notice by the universe.
If the magician can construct any spell, he may be able to construct one that shields him from backlash. What I understand so far of Karma, is that the other person has to know of you, to wish ill on you as an accomplice. Karma isn't automatic, but is a way to describe human tendency to want give back the deeds they've received. But for there to be good aim, you need to know who the person is, generally. Unless of course, you can devise a spell to find out who was the accomplice.

I also want to add there is no spell that can go on indefinitely. Spells only open windows of opportunity. This is true with love spells, weather spells, and even money spells. So like Magnolia sais, many of us want instant gratification. We are all are capable of one hit wonders, like a one time huge collapse that either teaches a person or scares them from ever dealing with you again. But any negativity longer than that would turn you into a magnet for what ever you wished on them, thus looking like Karma.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:What is the karmic backlash to the practitioner who acts as that third-party and casts a curse for someone else. While I suspect that the main backlash will fall on the person who initiated the process and requested the curse, I can't see how a person who acts as an accomplice can entirely escape notice by the universe. When you act to take someone else's free will away, your own free will is going to take some dents and dings in the process.
Karma is a position poined into the life stream of any-everyone's attitudes and actions within any and all planetary times accepted by your body and mind, and this acceptance is is automatically created with the act and any and all acts.

The Recognitions Gnostics (from Hermes to Rasputin), The Tibetan Bonpo by their Creation of "ransoms" (I feel that "Recognitions" such as used by the Ancient Greeks, is a more accurate name than "Ransoms"), Some of Kitselman's unpublished work that I have in hand, and to a degree the Exorcisms of The Roman Catholic Church, The Russian & Greek Orthodox Churches, and the "Hexen" also called "Pow-Wows" of Western Pensylvania (Ephreta, etc), the known wyches whose names remain anonymous, an certain practices of Anutarayoga Tantra....can all successfully deal with karma. But they do not deal with karmas that allow people to "get away with Being 'bad guys' ".

What is most tricky is the situation when one person is at the level of immunity from curses, then this person's friends and associates can have the curses fall on them thru simple karmic connection of friendship, bussiness, etc. So a person who has protective immunity, then, has to create protective immunity for the others, or in fact, this persons good karma will diminish.

Also, there are certain initiations that can and shall always protect you. One such "way of Being" that I entered, was when the Dalai Lama was at Harvard, a call was sent out for people who had studied advanced workings with Tantrayana Buddhism, for a initiation done diredty by the HH the14th Dalai Lama, my recently deceased friend Jim Woolsey and I were part of this - which was to have all of ones energies, consciousnesses, and body and reincarnating body to be permanently placed at the 1st level of Bodhisattva, and then it was up to each of us to "climb the ladder" up to the 13th level, and at that poit the choice is made to either enter the level above all consciousness, or to refuse that level and vow to reincarnate forever in order to preserve all factors of Compassion, Wisdom, & Power, knowing that this will be an eternal refusal to become a part of Extreme Enlightenment. For both Woolsey and I, it was an immediate & simple choice - we both liked to play in champion pinball games forever - so we were are ever are out of the top game by choice, and besides, I am a boulevardier!

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
monica
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together. It was extremely informative and helpful. You guys are amazing!!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Awesome information,
thanks.
Blessings,
M. 8)|*

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Great information on curses! Thank you for sharing.
I am wondering can an Immortal or a Demi-God curse a human? In that case, is it possible to get rid of the curse?

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YEP THEY SURE CAN. WHETHER OR NOT IT'S REMOVABLE DEPENDS ENTIRELY UPON THE TYPE OF CURSE. THE CURSES BROUGHT DOWN BY IMMORTALS AGAINST OTHER SPECIES IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT CAN O' WORMS.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ash-mda wrote:YEP THEY SURE CAN. WHETHER OR NOT IT'S REMOVABLE DEPENDS ENTIRELY UPON THE TYPE OF CURSE. THE CURSES BROUGHT DOWN BY IMMORTALS AGAINST OTHER SPECIES IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT CAN O' WORMS.
Thank you Ash for clarifying my doubts and for sharing your knowledge on this!

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Great information, so now we need and antidote for each kind of curse. Cai? I know you must have some really good ancient curse removers tucked away somewhere?

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Annabelle
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Which time of the month is the best for curse spells? Some say it's dark moon... Is it possible to spell powerful curse when there is no dark moon phase, than for example full moon?
Also what do you need for powerful curse spell? Are only your strong will and rage + few small things (like the doll which represents enemy, enemy picture and some material from nature) enough?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Annabelle wrote:Which time of the month is the best for curse spells? Some say it's dark moon... Is it possible to spell powerful curse when there is no dark moon phase, than for example full moon?
Also what do you need for powerful curse spell? Are only your strong will and rage + few small things (like the doll which represents enemy, enemy picture and some material from nature) enough?
Depend on various things, e.g. the method you use and the target.
Which method do you choose? Does it involve the moon phase or the planets' movement etc? Does it involve deities? Etc etc
Who are your targets? Do they practice some religions and what is the religion? Do they practice magick? Etc etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Educational Material”