DA/BA Seller Recommendations anyone?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Jasmin wrote:It took some time to gradually adjust from WA to DA (and then GA to very dark DA) energy. My first light DA spirit was a Vampire and I really felt the effects of acclimation. Nowadays I don't feel it that much anymore. (Many of my very dark spirits are from Billy. I highly recommend him.)
I'm familiar with DA to a degree. I have three darker DA, one possibly Grey-area or light DA (her listing was never described as DA, Grey, or WA so I'm basing it off of CH Encyclopedia), two(four?) WA, etc.

Three of my Spirits were never specified in their listing and I don't want to bother the sellers, especially since it takes most days to respond anyway, so I judge it based on encyclopedia hence the questioning tone.

With all of them I've never felt as if they've intentionally tried to cross boundaries or annoy me. They all seem rather content with me, go out of their way to comfort me, deal with my issues both inward and life wise, and are all around just great companions.

That said, I'm not calling them DA, WA, etc based on personal experience but rather how the seller defined them. All I know is that save for different values or methods, they all care about me and want the best for me. So I haven't experienced that acclimation-effect or struggle that people say I'm supposed to experience.

I did have two BA spells done in the past, but due to later struggles with the seller, I'm suspicious of them having ever been cast so I don't count those spells as having experience in how BA spells feel. Then again I haven't "felt" spells in general. Ever. So that doesn't amount for much I suppose. XD

I have seen effects from spells. So it's not like I doubt them, I just don't get any energy from them. Which might also explain my lack of headaches or other symptoms with DA spirits I have.

Guess I'm just not as cool as everyone else lol.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Ishvala wrote:
MidnightMusings wrote:If I might add, one can always specifically ask the seller if it really is BA or just darkest DA. Good sellers won't bind you a BA or very dark DA spirit if they think you can't handle it. They will ask you for your birth certificate/driver license etc. to clarify your age and ask questions concerning the maturity. If they believe the person does not have enough experience, then they won't comply. And even if they agree, they still ask you if you're absolutely sure to proceed and point out precautions. Some might even add spells for your own protection within the binding, but this does not include family, pets, or friends.

If things go wrong, it's pointed out that the one who agreed to such a binding has to deal with the consequences. And one should be aware that there can, but don't have to be consequences. Reading up about whatever being you want to bring home is the best, to get to know any habits and to be ready for what is to come. Least one should do is making demands, and though this speaks for itself, there are still people out there not getting it.

I'm talking about the good sellers, as I know there are some out there not doing any of this and this is where the problems arise.
Seems like advice anyone could benefit from, for sure!

What are your opinions on BA spells?
It is from my personal experience concerning that matter. I haven't had any problems during the years went by and I hope it'll stay this way 1ey as of course, the stories I sometimes read are spine chilling.

BA spells aren't good for anyone. I try to not have much to do with it, in the end it does not only hurt the target in some way, but also the one casting it. I haven't done one myself yet (though I admit I was tempted), but I know of others having a really bad backlash afterwards. BA always takes something away, it doesn't give anything beside brief satisfaction for the moment it works the wanted way, then leaves a bitter aftertaste and emptiness. It isn't worth it. That's at least my opinion about it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
blezheng wrote: They are absolutely compensating for something. I respect those who keep BA spirits but in my personal opinion if you have a BA spirit(s) you basically just cursed yourself because they are extremely hard to get rid of. A lot of former magicians gave up on their practice because they worked with BA spirits and they couldn't recover from the trauma that they've received from those spirits. Even some BA magickal practitioners on YT have a hard time dealing with them. They don't have discipline in everything, even in simple things like offerings. It's much better to work with very dark DA spirits that you can handle via house rules than a BA one. BA spirits have not even 0.01% of obediance at all.
And I would assume mutual respect is also out of the question, unlike with DA...right?

Also as a follow up question, are BA spells just as bad? Not the obviously malicious ones but the ones that say, enhance aspects of yourself?
Even some of those “enhance yourself” BA spells have hazards attached. I believe it was Ash who posted in an advisory thread about someone tho decided to do some BA magick to alter their nose, and wound up needing nose surgery for a malignant growth. So their nose wound up getting altered, but not via any pathway the person would’ve wanted.

I think it might be the thread where he states that anything BA can do, DA can do, so there’s no need to go the BA route.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Ishvala wrote:
blezheng wrote: They are absolutely compensating for something. I respect those who keep BA spirits but in my personal opinion if you have a BA spirit(s) you basically just cursed yourself because they are extremely hard to get rid of. A lot of former magicians gave up on their practice because they worked with BA spirits and they couldn't recover from the trauma that they've received from those spirits. Even some BA magickal practitioners on YT have a hard time dealing with them. They don't have discipline in everything, even in simple things like offerings. It's much better to work with very dark DA spirits that you can handle via house rules than a BA one. BA spirits have not even 0.01% of obediance at all.
And I would assume mutual respect is also out of the question, unlike with DA...right?

Also as a follow up question, are BA spells just as bad? Not the obviously malicious ones but the ones that say, enhance aspects of yourself?
Even some of those “enhance yourself” BA spells have hazards attached. I believe it was Ash who posted in an advisory thread about someone tho decided to do some BA magick to alter their nose, and wound up needing nose surgery for a malignant growth. So their nose wound up getting altered, but not via any pathway the person would’ve wanted.

I think it might be the thread where he states that anything BA can do, DA can do, so there’s no need to go the BA route.
And for some reason unlike BA, DA wouldn't cause those backlashes...?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Ishvala wrote: And for some reason unlike BA, DA wouldn't cause those backlashes...?
It might or it might not.
With BA it always will :P

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Ishvala wrote: And for some reason unlike BA, DA wouldn't cause those backlashes...?
It might or it might not.
With BA it always will :P
Sounds legit. XD

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

You were born with free will, Black Arts removes your free will; whether you are robbing it from someone else with your magic, or eventually the BA spell, entity, or spirit removes it from you.

Those are very different "backlashes", you're not longer just talking about a possible karmic debt, you're talking paying a very serious price. What's worse is people will embark on something like that just to get a boyfriend/girlfriend back, or get back at someone.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
You were born with free will, Black Arts removes your free will; whether you are robbing it from someone else with your magic, or eventually the BA spell, entity, or spirit removes it from you.

Those are very different "backlashes", you're not longer just talking about a possible karmic debt, you're talking paying a very serious price. What's worse is people will embark on something like that just to get a boyfriend/girlfriend back, or get back at someone.
Yeah, you make a good point.
So Karmic backlash comes with DA whereas much more serious consequences come with BA?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

So i have a question. Would it count as ba if i use magick to force soneone to do something against there will? Because ive done this before and never experienced any backlash from it other then a little guilt.

memento mori
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:So i have a question. Would it count as ba if i use magick to force soneone to do something against there will? Because ive done this before and never experienced any backlash from it other then a little guilt.
And thus all my questions resurface.
Have you used something like a Sin Eater? Or another thing/creature that can possibly eat BA consequences and Karmic debt?

Return to “Seller Review”