new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Asking spirits for help in spell casts

Postby Annabelle » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:56 pm

I have interesting question about casting spells (any type of). What if we ask some spirit, demon, angel, or any other spiritually advanced entity to help us with that spell, and that spell is about to influence another person or entity whom our "assistant" entity knows and already has developed some kind of relationship with him? Does it influence the result of our spell?

For example, curse spell. Somebody asks Demon Lord or some other demon to give hell to his enemy, and it appears that his enemy has nice relationship with the same demon? What will be the result of hex?

Of course i am talking about unbound spirits here, spirits who are actually "free" and should be "independent". But also we could guess what about bound spirits, because they also have free will like all of us, and surely can choose what they want to do or not.

Also i am asking this question because i have red from many trustworthy sources that every magic spell we do with real, serious and clear intention ends with success! So probably even that one in which we call other entity for help... and now, according to what i wrote above, contradiction takes place here.

So, could any of you experienced guys here (or those who know about how the magic like that works, but for sure) give me nice little answer at this complicated question thingy?

1i

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Asking spirits for help in spell casts

Postby Zero » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:45 pm

Won't work.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

Annabelle
new here
new here

Postby Annabelle » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm

So maybe is better not to ask any spirit (not unbound not bound) for assistance in spells which affect other person? 1spt

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Not if that other person works with the same being, from your example of cursing, anyways.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:19 pm

It may even backfire, big time, actually : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Trying to troll here, apparently >: (

Annabelle
new here
new here

Postby Annabelle » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:32 pm

But very often we can't know what spirits with other person works... 1hd
What in that case? Spell without help of any? Because, like i told, even those who don't work with that person can decline it maybe, because they are beings with free will and they don't need to do anything for us if they find it dirty.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Annabelle wrote:But very often we can't know what spirits with other person works... 1hd
What in that case? Spell without help of any? Because, like i told, even those who don't work with that person can decline it maybe, because they are beings with free will and they don't need to do anything for us if they find it dirty.

Simplest answer: don't : P
If you attack someone, you must accept the risk of retaliation. Receiving the same attack is the least severe risk, in the case of the target having mirror spell reflecting your attack. The more severe risks would include lifetime sickness and/or bad luck, or people around you are also targeted, etc., especially if the target does work with powerful DA spirit or deity.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Trying to troll here, apparently >: (

Annabelle
new here
new here

Postby Annabelle » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:42 pm

darkwing dook wrote:Simplest answer: don't : P
If you attack someone, you must accept the risk of retaliation. Receiving the same attack is the least severe risk, in the case of the target having mirror spell reflecting your attack. The more severe risks would include lifetime sickness and/or bad luck, or people around you are also targeted, etc., especially if the target does work with powerful DA spirit or deity.

Hm... seems more then a half of my question/comment misses. Probably my mistake while sending the post.
But ok, i think you halfly got it. I have to say i know reflective banishment spell and i know all beginners methods of defense including shielding technique. Also i am doing rituals with powerful Demon Lords and at the end i always ask Them to protect me if They find it ok.
My defense doesn't involve expensive equipment, it's free or cheap as ice cream, but i think it's strong from some reason because i was already attacked and it endured. The biggest help was my Demon Lord patron.

But the attack can be tricky because you don't know which defensive methods your more or less experienced victim use, and you can only guess with which deities he/she is working. So in my opinion you can't even ask some Demon (in my case, because i am working with Them only) for assistance, because He might be the victims patron deity and chances for curse are falling to zero. 1s

That's what i am talking about, and that's why i am skeptic about asking spiritual beings for help.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:49 pm

I’ve talked to my spirits whose skills include magick casting, but that differs a bit from the OP example in two ways:

- They’re spirits in my keep, so there’s no likelihood of their having established a similar connection with another person

- I’m not asking them to perform curses or baneful magick on someone, which at least the WAs of the group would likely refuse to partake in. The DAs would not be likely to join in such things without a valid reason, for that matter. I haven’t surrounded myself with a keep that relishes inflicting damage just for the lulz, which means everyone around me is that much safer.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:08 am

I'm going to give you my honest thoughts on this... I agree with everyone, don't bother with curses. Don't bother with hexes. Don't bother with any of that unless you are truly experienced. You're basically asking for bad karma and I would know since I used to cast black magick blood spells in the past on a guy I liked and I had plenty of terrible things happen to me. That kind of stuff will place negative things in your future that you will not even see in hindsight. I was lectured a lot by an elderly witch woman I knew for years and she was very disappointed in me for even doing it. She's very experienced and I remember she clearly told me to not dabble in magick if I do not understand the implications of what I am doing - regardless it is with good or bad intention. I would even say the same even if you say you are working with demon lords or demons, that doesn't leave you unscathed, no matter how many protective measures you believe will keep you safe, it's not totally going to keep you from karmaic circumstances.

I don't think it really is that simple to appeal to unbound spirits who work with magick to be asked to assist in spellcasting haha. I've known many experienced folks and most of them do not work in that kind of way, and even the ones who do they use protection measures on themselves and sometimes they do reap the karma from that. From my own experience, having the intention in spell work does not always guarantee the results because everyone has free-will and their own path. If you're doing black magick to disrupt someone's free-will and autonomy though then you really will receive backlash from that.

I do believe bound spirits will likely help with magick. BUT I very much agree with the above comment by Likes2Read - I have many Dark Arts spirits in my keep and many human witch spirits who are capable of darker or black magick but I never bother asking them to do anything. You gain so much more that way, really.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”