You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

In the beginning of trying to induce a dream with my two incubi C and M I was able to have something so unexpected but so glad to have. I layed there in bed, the only thing covering me was a blanket. The only lights coming from a laptop and my phone's flashlight. I thought about why I was so uncomfortable going to bed bare and ridden of any clothes. I got my answer, not from my spirits, but from me. It was from sexual assaults I endured. One as a mere child, one as a pre-teen, and one when I was new to being an adult. It scarred me in a way. I thought about why I was so scared to have intercourse. Again I got my answer and again from myself. It dated back to growing up. My mother never really held me and told me she loved me even though I had sat there before her, crying, and telling her that's all I wanted. Was her to hold me and say three words I needed to hear from her. Saying I never wanted to fight with her, I wanted to show her a side she never saw. The side of me that showed how tender, caring, and loving I was instead of the mean side. I never got any of that. I knew in a way intercourse could be a sign of affection but I don't really know what love is. So I'm not scared of the pain it'll bring but the affection that could possibly be there.

I came to term with things that troubled me as I lay there. My incubi staying beside me, cuddling me and giving reassuring squeezes to let me know they were there. I even thought about why I was so drawn to sexual spirits and those who could be sexual. I knew as I started thinking that there was a deeper meaning and slowly it came to me. I needed to be at peace with the sexual assaults that had happened and I wanted someone to fully accept me. To love me for who I am. To truly understand what it means to love. I'm not yet there but I hope to be with my Spirit Family's help and guidance. This moment with them was never asked for, they took it upon themselves to do this and i'm thankful they did. This moment will forever be held close to my heart. I truly felt loved in this moment and I can not thank them enough for doing this. Who knew that I needed to come to terms with these things? I sure as hell didn't but they knew and they helped which is more than I could ever ask for. I think i've just hit the tip of the ice burg of what being a Spirit Keeper truely means and what you can experience with those in your keep

(Song played while this moment happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri3WsPDi4MY )

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I'm glad your incubi are helping you heal from and work through these assaults. I might need to ask my Fallen Angel to help me in a similar way for similar reasons. Thank you for posting such a vulnerable but uplifting story! Best to you on your journey. <3

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks for sharing this Lovely_Moon. I was nearly moved to tears (not hard sometimes... don't think I shielded today... LOL). How wonderful that their presence in your life is helping you come to terms with your past and your shadow!

I've had many similar moments on this journey, some from my spirits, and some from just working on blockages. There are things we discover on this journey that we didn't know were there. And for me that journey has only been 6-7 months. I cannot wait to see what will unfold by this summer.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Lovely_Moon wrote:In the beginning of trying to induce a dream with my two incubi C and M I was able to have something so unexpected but so glad to have. I layed there in bed, the only thing covering me was a blanket. The only lights coming from a laptop and my phone's flashlight. I thought about why I was so uncomfortable going to bed bare and ridden of any clothes. I got my answer, not from my spirits, but from me. It was from sexual assaults I endured. One as a mere child, one as a pre-teen, and one when I was new to being an adult. It scarred me in a way. I thought about why I was so scared to have intercourse. Again I got my answer and again from myself. It dated back to growing up. My mother never really held me and told me she loved me even though I had sat there before her, crying, and telling her that's all I wanted. Was her to hold me and say three words I needed to hear from her. Saying I never wanted to fight with her, I wanted to show her a side she never saw. The side of me that showed how tender, caring, and loving I was instead of the mean side. I never got any of that. I knew in a way intercourse could be a sign of affection but I don't really know what love is. So I'm not scared of the pain it'll bring but the affection that could possibly be there.

I came to term with things that troubled me as I lay there. My incubi staying beside me, cuddling me and giving reassuring squeezes to let me know they were there. I even thought about why I was so drawn to sexual spirits and those who could be sexual. I knew as I started thinking that there was a deeper meaning and slowly it came to me. I needed to be at peace with the sexual assaults that had happened and I wanted someone to fully accept me. To love me for who I am. To truly understand what it means to love. I'm not yet there but I hope to be with my Spirit Family's help and guidance. This moment with them was never asked for, they took it upon themselves to do this and i'm thankful they did. This moment will forever be held close to my heart. I truly felt loved in this moment and I can not thank them enough for doing this. Who knew that I needed to come to terms with these things? I sure as hell didn't but they knew and they helped which is more than I could ever ask for. I think i've just hit the tip of the ice burg of what being a Spirit Keeper truely means and what you can experience with those in your keep

(Song played while this moment happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri3WsPDi4MY )
So nice story. :) Glad to hear that your incubus supports you and gives you everything you didn't get from human beings during your life.
Sexual assaults can be devastating for sacral chakra (energy center situated where our reproductive system is responsible for emotional balance and clarity in widest possible terms, so you may consider cleansing it too, with some meditation techniques).
If you feel ok with working with the most powerful Demons, Demon Lords for example, you can ask Leviathan for help. He is the Emperor of Abyss and like that - very powerful teacher at the field of subconsciousness, shadow self and retrieving emotional balance. Also, sacral chakra is His area of work.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I sort of feel this way. Spirits and spirit work can help in the process of healing and trauma quite a lot. Well actually I had written about it before a bit but I was attacked and assaulted by an unbound incubus and as a result I had bitterness and hatred against incubi for awhile. I knew they weren't inherently evil/bad/negative, I knew they weren't all the same, but in my mind I was so affected by what I went through and all the nasty things that unbound incubus had said to me, all the gross lewd things it would say, and it freaked me out for the longest time. I tried working on that for awhile though...and I just recently went through with a purchase for a triumvirate with a T53 incubus from CH!! My first full-fledged incubus now. :D
Lol I feel kind of proud of myself. Before I got this incubus and a vampire-incubus hybrid, I actually first started with a 'bisexual' succubus since I was still on the fence about incubi. So it's been quite a process.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I hope others will read your post. :)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Dark Arts”