Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anyone have any info to share I have been curious about this for quite some time and would enjoy hearing what people have to say about theirs so ::Anyone::

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I've just ordered one recently! They seem like fabulous companions for healing and peace; the myth surrounding them is fascinating, as well! I'm very much looking forward to getting to know mine when he or she arrives. They seem like fabulous birds--all the healing and cleansing of the phoenix without the intensity and fire alignment that can be off-putting for some.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I realize this is an old thread, but I was curious if anyone has any experience with the Caladrius?

I have a new one from CH, but my mental impressions of her seem odd - as in the mind's eye imagery. I was curious if anyone else has "seen" their caladrius spirits and can describe their experience? I just get the feeling these are supposed to be large and majestic... which my impressions have not been. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

My caladrii look sort of like cattle egret/pigeon hybrids to me. One is all white with an orangish beak and legs, the other is almost all white with touches of red on her wings and tail, and she has a more pinkish beak and black legs. (The one with red is slightly taller and more elegant than the other, but neither of them are more than two feet tall.)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I got my Caladrius from Mystic Morning Treasures. I sort of sense it there, have heard it, and have 'seen' it flying up to the sun after I've asked it to take any disease out of me. But I haven't tried to visualise its full look. This is the description that came for it:

"These beings take the form of a solid white bird. They are about 2 feet tall and with solid white feathers, a white beak, dark legs, and dark eyes."

They remind me of Cranes a bit. I previously got a Caladrius sentient guardian from Eclipse Metaphysical. Its description is: "For those who have the psychic capability to see spirits, this guardian will appear as a pure white bird similar to a small heron."

The CH encyclopaedia entry for Caladrius shows the size range as 6-10'.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Thank you for bumping this thread and reminding me that there is such a creature as Caladrius! I have had birds in my mind lately, and as I saw this thread I realized that Caldrius might be exactly what I need at this point in my life.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks all, your descriptions are meshing with my impressions for the most part, especially coloring. I've seen mine mostly white with touches of pinks/reds near tips, and exceptionally long tail feathers that extend beyond the actual tail, sort of like trailing "peacock" feathers, but not in that coloration (almost entirely white), and only like two or three of them.

My confusion otherwise is size because I'm getting impressions of a small bird like a cockatiel that might perch here and there. Certainly, she seems to be on my shoulder or near a towel rack sometimes. I became concerned the impressions are being tainted by my projections - and since CH's description mentions them as 6-10' I've been wondering what the deal is. LOL

Of course, she could just be manifesting to me in a way she knows I would like. Anyways, I appreciate the feedback.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Regholdain wrote:Thanks all, your descriptions are meshing with my impressions for the most part, especially coloring. I've seen mine mostly white with touches of pinks/reds near tips, and exceptionally long tail feathers that extend beyond the actual tail, sort of like trailing "peacock" feathers, but not in that coloration (almost entirely white), and only like two or three of them.

My confusion otherwise is size because I'm getting impressions of a small bird like a cockatiel that might perch here and there. Certainly, she seems to be on my shoulder or near a towel rack sometimes. I became concerned the impressions are being tainted by my projections - and since CH's description mentions them as 6-10' I've been wondering what the deal is. LOL

Of course, she could just be manifesting to me in a way she knows I would like. Anyways, I appreciate the feedback.
Im glad I saw this, mine has shown me the same tail and is small too!!! Long curved beak kind of like a larger humming bird with a long 3 or 4 long feathers off tail and shiny green body . I got told she was green

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I was called to order a cc of a Caladrius last week, after debating on it for a couple of weeks, the two Phoenix companions here finally convinced me that one would be a great added support to the family as a whole bc one would be able to provide a dynamic energy that is missing. We will see what that entails here soon I guess! I am really excited to finally get to meet them bc they sound amazing.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

draco_star898 wrote:I was called to order a cc of a Caladrius last week, after debating on it for a couple of weeks, the two Phoenix companions here finally convinced me that one would be a great added support to the family as a whole bc one would be able to provide a dynamic energy that is missing. We will see what that entails here soon I guess! I am really excited to finally get to meet them bc they sound amazing.
Oh thats good, you will love them! Mine is so cleansing and kind of perches on my head I feel this lots !

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Creatures”