SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Will-I agree, as much as I would like more info on my spirit, I think we just need to take it for what it is. It’s just the info that they want us to know as their keepers, for now. I think as the journey goes on, we will probably find out more.

Owl- maybe your spirit knows you need to focus on you right now and being more confident in who you are. Later he might reveal more about himself to you. I think also some spirits tend to be a bit more secretive and stand-offish at first too until the relationship and the trust builds. Obviously you two have been through the ringer from what I’ve seen on some other posts you’ve made lol, but he clearly wants to be around you and be here to help you. Hopefully he will reveal more to you later! 7\

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Willpower wrote:I was dissapointed, the information is too short, just a little further explanation from the binding info. A bit info of their interests, then the info about what they want to tell you. What about their personality? Manifestation? Scent? No, just that 1tu. Tbh, I still didn't learn much about the spirit, and the reading isn't that depth imo. I think infos like that should just been in the binding info already. And the cost wasn't cheap, at least for me.

I gave up on complaining. As long as I get new infos, that's it. At least I got the birthdate info :frustrated:
Yeah well, the reading costs $10 so it's quite unlikely to contain several pages of information. I have always been more than happy with the biography readings from CH.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

@SapphireEyes, Thank you very much. He loves me to bits and wouldn't give me up for anything. He was mainly thinking on whether I truly accepted him or not, but he realises that I do, despite him being a huffy former mob boss. 1ey

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yeah well, the reading costs $10 so it's quite unlikely to contain several pages of information. I have always been more than happy with the biography readings from CH.
Glad you like it.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

My advice, next time try other conjurer if you plan to get a new spirit companion. I stopped using CH when other conjurer can give me really long description even without the add on spirit reading xD and it's more longer with the add on reading.

No offense to CH.
Their spirits binding is still amazing for me. But I guess longer explanation is tastier~

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My advice, next time try other conjurer if you plan to get a new spirit companion. I stopped using CH when other conjurer can give me really long description even without the add on spirit reading xD and it's more longer with the add on reading.
I'm about to do the same :)

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

It really depends on the spirit.
There a few things I found out:
1. Angels in particular avoid to talk about death (at least their own I guess).
2. Non-human spirit biographies usually include the preferred kind of manifestation.
3. Human spirit biographies vary extremely. (My Human "C" told them (in a pretty long paragraph tho) how he is going to help me, whereas Human "A" almost told them the whole story of his life, lol.)
4. I asked for the full names of my first two Human spirits. So, this means that you are given the chance to influence the conversation between Magnolia/Ash and your spirit.

I can't say that I'm disappointed, it's entirely up to the spirit.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Mine kinda had some information. Not alot for the price i paid though. For me it was $10.

For that same price i can get an entire Book that teaches magick in great detail.

For this reading i got a bit more then a forth of a page of information half of which was a biography.

I will not be getting another one of those. In fact im starting to lose more and more faith in the products that ch has to offer. There are other places where i have noticed a degrade in quality as well.

For example an order with many bindings contains less information per binding then an order that contains just a single one.

memento mori
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:Mine kinda had some information. Not alot for the price i paid though. For me it was $10.

For that same price i can get an entire Book that teaches magick in great detail.

For this reading i got a bit more then a forth of a page of information half of which was a biography.

I will not be getting another one of those. In fact im starting to lose more and more faith in the products that ch has to offer. There are other places where i have noticed a degrade in quality as well.

For example an order with many bindings contains less information per binding then an order that contains just a single one.
I hear what you say but don't you think it takes some time to do a reading and $10 doesn't seem much for any block of a person's time? (I'm not wealthy so I do look at prices.) Whereas a book is one of hundreds or thousands printed at the same time, which brings the cost down and lets the author and publishers sell each one cheaply.

I'm still haven't had the basic spirit information from one seller, maybe a year now, so I appreciate the ones that are dependable.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Considering that I got this at a discount I suppose it isn’t that big of a deal but I still expect Ash and Magnolia to give 110% and lately I have noticed a drop in order quality. I’m not sure what the cause is for this but i cant help but wander why. Ive been thinking though. I get everything like 80% off. And its the main reason i buy anything at all. It makes it adictive when a class 5 tier 3 spirit is $20.

This got me thinking that maybe im not the only one? And if its just the two of them getting flooded with orders because of how cheep they are that maybe the drop in quality im experiencing has to do with time constraints.

For me giving it my all an evocation takes about 30 minutes to an hour depending on how far i chose to take it. Pushing my self to the limit and giving it everything ive got is taxing. When im done with it im drained because i put every bit of my energy into it. By the time im done i feel like i ran a Marathon. I tipicly need to regain my strength afterwords.

Theres a good reason people will charge up to half a grand to do work like this.

An expensive product means less buyers but it also means you can take your time and do your work to perfection.

I bet that Ash and magnolia don’t have this luxury though because if they took their time like that their clients would start sending in complaints. Some people can be rather inpatient. This here is the main reason I don’t sell product or service myself.

Idk. Maybe im wrong. Maybe its something else, but right now my orders of late dont seem to have that spark they did when i first came here. I dont feel your energy in the order descriptions any more. Whatever the case is though i wish the two of you the best of luck.

memento mori

Return to “General Questions”