You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Oh, that's very interesting. I've always been curious what other folk's spirit readings would be. I do think most times for a spirit bio reading they will tell you mostly what /they/ want to convey. But I agree with everyone else you can always send in an inquiry about it. I felt similar disappointment with Billy's spirit in-depth reading on one of my lowborn demons initially, but I realized in his description it basically said the entity or spirit will convey what they only will convey. And I feel this also applies for any conjurer reading into their spirits. It sort of is up to the spirit or entity's jurisdiction, in my belief. I do also think it does take a lot of work and time to be able to receive and transcribe information from a spirit too.

Here is my experience... I've only ever done one spirit bio reading after I received my spirit through CH of my Galv Fae and spent time with him for awhile - and mine basically said he was excited to be with me, happy that I spent time with him every day (completely true), felt my "personality was intoxicating" and he knew I was worried about not being able to sense him, and was overall willing to work on my behalf... which I thought was kind of crazy because I never expressed or mentioned the part about not being able to sense him to CH or to anyone haha - but it was something I was worried about constantly for weeks when I had him for awhile. Thought it was sort of neat it was almost like my fae read my mind lol.

Personally I do think it would be awesome if spirit bio readings were longer in length and you can ask the spirit some of your own questions tbh.. but at the same time I always believe the session with a spirit or entity normally is in their control.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Couldnt u put your questions in the notes?

And yah we fae can get inside your head like that :P

memento mori
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I really appreciate reading this discussion, because it's always interesting to read someone else's perception when it comes to our work.

With the Spirit Biographies, you can leave notes in the note area asking us to ask the spirit specific questions, that's not a problem. If there is a specific aspect about yourself, your abilities, your future, other situations, etc. you can request we ask the spirit those questions in addition to any information that is shared.

I think one thing that is commonly overlooked when it comes to spirits is the class. We don't have a single price for all spirits regardless of what class they come through for the binding. Therefore a Class 4 spirit is going to have less information than a Class 5, tier 3. That's unavoidable, because the energy with which they present typically lends to less information that is exchanged.

Quantum, I'm really surprised to hear you feel that way considering I think over the last year we've been doing more than 110%. We've been working far more on our methodologies and work than ever before, and it has breathed incredibly new life into our bindings. We've been more engaged with various mediums of power and magic work, and many of our new bindings display that flair of power.

Another important aspect that I believe is also overlooked is that Ash & I do not bond with the spirits that we conjure for you. We derive the information they wish to share with us, but we keep the professional line of conjurer and spirit clear, and we do not step beyond that line. The information a spirit shares with us is given in the freedom of sharing, and we don't press the spirits to share more & more with us when they don't want to. We strongly, very strongly, believe in free will, and we treat all spirits with the utmost respect, which is why so many different spirits choose to work with us.

Any spirit that comes through our conjurations knows that we respect them, we honor them, and they will never have their free will violated by anyone here.

Ash & I have undeniably devoted our entire lives to this path. Unlike others we don't have other jobs we work and we do this in our spare time. Our entire life is spent solely & completely devoted to CH and this path, and there isn't one breath of each day, or one moment of time, that isn't 110% devoted to our craft, our community, our members, and our love of spirits and magic.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

For that same price i can get an entire Book that teaches magick in great detail.
True, but they aren't written specifically for you. You're talking about a book written in generality that is meant for many people to purchase, therefore it isn't specific to you, or your spirit, or personal in any way, shape or form. It's instructional. If I were to write the Spirit Keeping book we have that was specific to every single Keeper, it wouldn't be $16.95 because those hours & hours of work for one single person would be far more expensive.

I always welcome genuine criticism, but I think you have to keep things in perspective as well. Something written for a specific person, involving a specific spirit is far different then writing a general book for anyone to read and use.

Spirit Biographies take time. I think that is lost on people who have never done this kind of work. Gaining the spirit's permission, and then receiving and translating the information that is received into a reading does take time. While I can appreciate that everyone would love a book about their spirits, we convey the information that they give to us.

You cannot underestimate the importance that the Keeper bond with the spirit. You can have spirit readers, biographies, and any other type of service to glean information about your spirit, but ultimately they didn't choose the practitioner, seller, spirit reader, etc to be their companion, they chose YOU. The information they share with you is always going to be far more intimate than with any outsider.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So... shouldnt i be paying you a bit more then?

memento mori
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just like everything in the shop, we price things as affordably as we can to make sure everyone has access to the bindings they want to have. Which is why we also do many free offers and gifts with new bindings or expensive bindings as well.

I think the broader message in all of this was highlighted in the last paragraph of my last post. Biographies are a great way to get more information, but ultimately establishing a relationship and bonding with your spirit will gain you the most information, and more information than any conjurer or reader will give you.

There's also a misconception for those who aren't experienced in the Spirit Keeping & supernatural field that CH bindings are affordable, therefore they aren't powerful. That couldn't be farther from the truth LOL Our work used to be far, far more expensive than it is now. The prices weren't changed because the work is any different, the prices changed because people should be able to afford work in Spirit Keeping & magic and still be able to afford all the necessities & other luxuries they wish for. Ash and I made a collective decision to lower the prices because we're willing to do the work for less money to make it affordable to everyone, and not make it exclusive. Which is something we will continue to do for as long as we can.

The power of any binding is the power of the practitioner behind it, regardless of whether it's free or they charge you thousands. The power of any practitioner is their experience, their Universal respect from all higher powers, and their devotion to their craft.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well your much kinder then me lol. If i was doing this work for hire i would be charging at least 3X as much. :)

Your right though, bonding is the way to go.

memento mori

Return to “General Questions”