Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'd like to hear some more recent experiences as well!

Hempknight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm interested in getting one

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I was intrigued about them as soon as I heard of them. They sounded exactly what I was looking for, especially as I've no experience with a living entity, purely spirits. Well I have had mine with me for about a month now and I will say we interact on a similar level as I do with my succubus queen. She's very active, very easy to connect with and very respectful of my wishes and boundaries, and I've also had her remote view her homeland to me once which was incredible. I'm really thankful to ash and magnolia for binding her to my spirit.

This is her description provided by creepy hollows

AVERKA, FEMALE. SHE IS A DARK FRIEND WHOSE ENERGY IS ENGAGING AND PASSION IS RIVETING. SHE IS QUICK TO OFFER ADVICE AND SUPPORT IN YOUR TALENTS AND HAVE THEM WORK IN YOUR FAVOR. SHE IS AN INCREDIBLE GUISE AND SHOWS YOU HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR ETHEREAL CONNECTIONS. SHE IS ALL WORK AND NO PLAY AND WILL DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND CONTENT AT THE VERY LEAST. SHE IS VERY EXPRESSIVE AND OUT THERE. SHE HAS A STRONG POSITIVE INFLUENCE AND IMPRESSION. SHE IS LOVING, CARING, AND VERY SWEET. SHE IS PATIENT AND GIVING TO THOSE WHO SHE CARES FOR. - BOUND TO SPIRIT

We've bonded closely already, really happy to have her ❤️

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There was a mention of activation codes and bonding ritual, where can I find those?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I just ordered an Averka. I hope that this doesn't cause trouble within my keep. He/She is going to be my first entity of purely sexual nature. Has anybody recent experiences to share?

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:09 pm I just ordered an Averka. I hope that this doesn't cause trouble within my keep. He/She is going to be my first entity of purely sexual nature. Has anybody recent experiences to share?
My Averka lady is quite forward, and definitely pushes herself forward Infront of the majority of my keep, aside from my Succubus queen, who is easily the leader of my keep ( as far as my keep is concerned) but since I developed a relationship with the goddess lilith, no one has been pushing, only Lilith.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I received my Averka and I definetly feel him more strongly than some other spirits. His description stated that he's going to have some "astral adventures" with me. I can definitely remember a dream or OBE, where I was in bed and someone hugged me from behind. It almost felt physical. However at the same time I could see myself with a person in bed from above.

Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

To anyone who has experience with the Averka any advice on connecting and bonding? This will be my first LE and I want to know if there is anything I can do to strengthen our bond quickly? I did get the bonding and pairing service as well. I am super excited to have her with me. What can I expect from an Averka?

I got a Ancient female as I like older women.lol
In all seriousness this will be my first Ancient entity any advice on interacting with them? I feel like being respectful is important but what else should I consider or need to know? I felt I needed a very experienced companion to help me in my life. I hope she will be a strong force in my life and guide me. I wanted a loving, nurturing kind of lady who I can trust. Any advice and guidance is appreciated!
Blessings 😊

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:01 pm To anyone who has experience with the Averka any advice on connecting and bonding? This will be my first LE and I want to know if there is anything I can do to strengthen our bond quickly? I did get the bonding and pairing service as well. I am super excited to have her with me. What can I expect from an Averka?

I got a Ancient female as I like older women.lol
In all seriousness this will be my first Ancient entity any advice on interacting with them? I feel like being respectful is important but what else should I consider or need to know? I felt I needed a very experienced companion to help me in my life. I hope she will be a strong force in my life and guide me. I wanted a loving, nurturing kind of lady who I can trust. Any advice and guidance is appreciated!
Blessings 😊
Here's my perspective...

With CH LEs the bonding and connection is enhanced via the relevant codewords. Afaik this is unique to CH. There is still a need to spend 5-15 minutes daily quiet time with them for the first 30 days

I don't have an Averka but I do have a few CH LEs, including sexual ones. So my tip would be use the codewords.

Bonding closeness also comes through time spent getting to know each other (as irl) or simply time spent in each other's company.

I wouldn't myself think of there being anything specific to Averka - just the standard list of things that need doing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Living Entities”