Number of Spirits: 49
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Re: How does on find "haunted" artifacts

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:41 am

From what I know.. I know a lot of these kind of things can exist at estate sales. I've been wanting to go to at least one estate sale but this huge part of me thinks I wouldn't be able to decipher and figure out what items are "haunted" or inhabited with a spirit since my own natural abilities are more to do with precognition and clairvoyant reading, than tapping into spirits. There's just some people that can instantly notice or just more attuned with their abilities. I feel like a lot of those who are also paranormal investigators who don't necessarily use natural abilities sometimes go to estate sales and end up testing objects with EMF meters and spirit box devices..dowsing rods..things of that sort. Though, there's also paranormal investigator teams I know who have mediums and spiritualists within their group to help them distinguish energies and communicate with the objects.

Also yeah I ENTIRELY agree with Nanami's comment. I was just about to write a similar comment but they pretty much summed it up!

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”