venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hmmm.. Did you file taxes and arrange the refund to be split between the accounts and already get your refund? (Not sure if you are in the US.) Was there any unexpected deposits in your deposit statements? Did you miss paying a certain large bill one month and now are seeing the excess in the account? Were you paid a bonus at work that you didn't expect?

Otherwise, if none of that explains it - Nice little manifestation. :)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I think its wise to ask for help with finances and especially big financial decisions. Many beings may only help when you ask... otherwise you keep the door closed to them.

Here are my experiences with interesting finances:

- If I feel/generate love energy in my chest quite a bit over a month: I have lots more money left over after the month is over than normal.. like almost half my pay check! I am unable to find the exact cause, no missed bills, no cuts in spending that I can find. This is fantastic!

Some say feeling love gives you super charged law of attraction as it is the highest frequency. So if ever you feel love in your heart, imagine for a moment giant amounts of money coming to you... just for the fun of it, have no expectation as that causes resistance. Do it because its fun only. Thats important.

I also recently asked for help with replacing my very old car with a good one (MBO - 'request most benevolent outcome, may it turn out even better than i could hope for'), and ended up having a whole combination of fortunate circumstances pop up that helped me get a fantastic car for the budget I had. Everyone is so impressed with the deal, the car and how things fell into place to get the car in the first place. Whats also interesting is that the car was originally sold to the first owner around the time I did law of attraction visualizations on that model it in 2015! Since then I have kind of forgotten about it until I saw the advert.

Its sometimes helpful to make a 'most benevolent outcome' and to let go for a while... then see what happens.

Return to “General Questions”