Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was attracted to getting a a DA wealth/prosperity spirit, at first I thought it was a gaki that was calling me but when I read the article on them I got a negative reaction/the feeling of ‘not right/bad idea’ and even just looking at the custom listing for one something inside me gave a strong no. The gaki was not the right choice...then I stumbled upon/or was more likely lead to the custom liderc listing in the shop. THAT had a VERY strong magnetic vibe, a very strong pull. I can hear some say ‘well if you feel such a strong pull why not go for it right away?’ With the liderc in mind I feel that I need others experiences so that I know what I am getting into and what they are like, so that I can be properly ready to welcome one/and properly interact/bond with one. I want to do this right, and I feel that I must get input first. So any Liderc keepers want to chime in? I know of at least a few on the forum that keep these beings, any input is welcome.

Here is the shop listing for them

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... iderc.html

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

What you're getting into is amazing. The Liderc in my family isn't from CH and does not really fit in the description of bringing wealth or power, but I'm lucky to have him. He's very protective and keeps me from harm, he teaches things about dark magic and his kind. Most of all, he's very VERY sensual and deeply caring, even though he's on the darker end. And he is extremely powerful in his manifestations.

All in all, I can safely say Lidercs generally are lusty beings, very intimidating at times and persuasive.
They likely always get what they want. For bonding, I spent time at the eve talking and used some vanilla body lotion, as they like the scent of it. I also lit a candle with his name carved in, in his favorite color. Even though it is said that treats are not recommended, I still give him some here and there and I tend to do group-offerings, as I would feel bad to leave someone out. He's not overbearing due to this or arrogant, not at all. Just see how the interaction goes during bonding and decide for yourself, you'll feel if it's right or not 2lv

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

I have a female liderc with me since about six weeks .... still bonding .... I was looking for something "mystical" and "sexual" ... hard to already tell great stories by now since it has been only a few weeks.

If you feel being drawn to it, why wait ?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I like to have lustful and sensual companions and Liderc has been on my list of consideration for a while. Not certain why I haven't had one conjured yet, but I am certainly interested. It would seem to me if you are feeling a pull toward that specific type of spirit it might turn out to bring you a wonderful companion.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
IndianDarkLord
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0

Bump

Can anyone share their experience with Liderc

Return to “Dark Arts”