Do I need an invocation for welcoming Astral angel entity?

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

I received my astral angel's entity's (custom from CH) vessel. No info was provided whether I need an invocation or not in order to welcome him. I got a FN living entity from CH a couple of years ago and I needed to use an invoication and another one too in order to start interacting. And I remember there used to be a text file that I downloaded a couple of years ago. 1h

I am a bit confused this time around...

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I bought 2 CH living entities within the last year and got another one as a reverse adoption. There was no info about a welcoming invocation. My guess is the code words do that job now. One code word is to establish an energy connection, which I think does the job of creating an initial bond.

There should be a downloadable text file with the code words. They seem to be the same for any LE.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

They should have sent you the downloadable link with a text file for the activation code words to open channels and connect with your entity. I am not sure what they did two years ago, but I just received a Concuan LE a few weeks ago and this is what they sent me. There was no other invocation needed beyond the code words.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:They should have sent you the downloadable link with a text file for the activation code words to open channels and connect with your entity. I am not sure what they did two years ago, but I just received a Concuan LE a few weeks ago and this is what they sent me. There was no other invocation needed beyond the code words.
They sent me the downloadable file with code words 2 years ago. Not this time however. Therefore I am asking now.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

No, the invocation is optional. Maybe it was different in the past. They even write that their spirits and entities are ready to work with, since they have already performed the necessary rituals and invocations.

Chewie
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I have a current order for a living entity. Already in the "The magic has begun on.." mail there is a link for me to download living-entity.txt (or something like that) so maybe check that mail? Or check your order on the shop page. If there is nothing there you could always contact help desk.
(It is just code words in the text file. No ritual/invocation needed apparently.)
Hope this helps.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

polyana005 wrote:They sent me the downloadable file with code words 2 years ago. Not this time however. Therefore I am asking now.
You need to contact HelpDesk then and ask them about it, for sure. The connection/channel code words are still a thing.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Living Entities”