Places you've taken your spirit family to.

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Just out of curiosity, have any spirit keepers out there ever taken their spirit family out, almost like a family outing but with your spirit companions. Weather it's a road trip, sightseeing, a small vacation or a walk in the park to just a small trip to the grocery store.

In my case what ever opportunity I get to go visit places I love visiting or chances that is given to me. Last year i took my spirit family to San Antonio TX (we live in houston) along with my sisters family and yes i took that opportunity very well. We went to SeaWorld because I thought it was a great idea for my merman to see sea life creatures up close and personal especially the Orcas! (For him it was like being a kid in a candy shop) I remember holding his vessel while watching the orca shows, his vessel got really warm and started to pulse! So that's a good sign that he's enjoying himself then after that he dragged me into the gift shops and wanted a orca plushie ,I said "okay you can only pick one and not too expensive" so i got him a medium size one and i surprised him with a snow globe one as a gift and loved it. We stayed 4 days in San Antonio, the first day was SeaWorld. 2nd day we went to a natural cave explorations as in we went inside a cave with beautiful gemstones growing inside the cave walls, exploring the caves I thought it was a good idea for my gryphon since they're attracted to gemstones and used to live in caves, I could tell she enjoyed herself because she keeps alluring me to certain gemstones, like "ooh I want this for my collections". At the same time while exploring , we've spotted some spirits living in the cave like dragons, fairies and some dwarves but they didn't mind at all. Then the 3rd day we visited the Alamo and went to the river walk , it was the first time seeing and feeling my spirit family enjoy themselves because its their first time going to a new place that is not a trip to the grocery store. On that night we went on a ghost tour of the whole city since San Antonio has alot of famous haunted hotels and buildings so I asked my spirit family to keep a protective watch over my sisters family so i assigned my gryphon to my youngest nephew, my merman to my sister and brother in law, my Phoenix by my side and my volkh to watch the perimeter around us. During our tour a wind keeps following my nephew like blows towards him wherever he goes so I thought it could be my gryphon since I told her to watch over him like a hawk. 4th and last day we just relaxed, i took my merman for a swim at out hotels pool along with my nephew and went to many giftshops then headed home. It was very memorable. I believe everyone enjoyed it because my companions keep giving me dreams about our trip there, they were showing me there favorite part of the trip so in happy that I was able to give them that opportunity to see new places.

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I know it's rare for me, I love traveling to new places and what better way to share the experience with my spirit family.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's really neat, and a great idea! I live in Houston too! It's been a long time since I've travelled and spent time in San Antonio like that (I have family there too), and I do love doing all that. It's a great place - Sea World is fun and the Alamo and its history is really impressive. The River Walk is beautiful and a lot of fun as well.

I haven't been on a trip since spirit keeping, but I'll probably invite them to come with me next time I head into the Texas hill country for wine tours. :)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’ve arrived with The Entourage to places where the resident spirits do a double-take at the veritable parade walking in, lol. My keep is invited to accompany me everywhere (except the bathroom or a place where I’m changing clothes).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I loove to take my spirits anywhere I go. To the store, on the road to school, to my classes, to work, to the various field trips I do. I forget to invite them, especially when I'm so busy like I currently am, that I hope they know its okay to join me for any of that. Otherwise, I just take them everywhere. Certain places are probably more special to some of the spirits, like the classroom setting for my Fae of Intelligence, or the park for my earthier, nature-loving spirits, but they're all welcomed anywhere any time.

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

I take mine everywhere! But special places or things I’ve done with them...

Right after I got my Sterling Angel (he was my first spirit) my sister and I went to Disneyland! We had SO much fun that day! We couldn’t stop laughing and joking and just enjoyed the day fully and I really believe E helped contribute to the day, plus I know he enjoyed it too!

Also on Halloween I took my keep with me to see my parents for a visit. We ended up getting dressed up and walking around to see all the cool decorations and just had a great time together! I think my spirits enjoyed being out that evening and also seeing everyone walking around in costumes and the energy was awesome. At one point in the evening 3 small street lamps right next to me flickered on and off quite quickly, and no one around me seemed to notice it. None of the other street lamps did it on the street and it didn’t happen again that night. I’m not saying my spirits did that, but it was cool any ways! Lol

And recently I flew up to visit my sister in December after she moved and I took my spirits with me. We had a great time sight seeing and going to see Christmas lights and going out with her friends! I always feel so happy and full of laughter and joy when I take them places, so naturally they come with me everywhere lol.

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

It's a great treat to give them that chance, it really makes you feel much closer to them more. Last year on October 2018, I went travelling overseas with my spirit family and my parents to visit my home country, I've been waiting for that moment to happen and it did. We spend 2 weeks there, for them it was a whole new world, could tell from the feelings they've been giving me, alot of places to visit, alot of food to try and alot of sightseeing. So it was a big moment for them to experience it and I'm happy that I was able to share it with them . When it was time to go back home, they said that 2 weeks was too short and I agreed, I promised that the next time we ever travel here again, we'll go visit the beaches there. I wanted to take them to the famous waterfall restaurant (it's a well known for having a natural waterfall inside the restaurant, where you have to take off your shoes to get in because the floor has water from the waterfall) in one of the cities but we didn't have time. But other than that we enjoyed everything else.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I literally do the same thing hahahhaa I take them everywhere with me! I have a photograph vessel of a few of my spirits, and I literally take a picture frame with me everywhere in my bag (that's their vessel lmao)...even to my work and on mini shopping trips. I've been thinking of going to New York later this year and bringing a few of my spirits.. What's interesting to me is I stay with a certain friend in New York and their place is inhabited with spirits that reside in their home so I'm very interested in what could possibly happen if I bring some of my keep there..especially my friend's other friend is able to see spirits and easily communicate with them.. It makes me so much more determined to travel again haha I've went to New York before last year but I wasn't spirit keeping or anything of the sort..but I felt presences at my friend's house. Then turns out those presences are actually spirits that have been there awhile. I've grown so much curiosity now in bringing some of my companions over I'm wondering what kind of interactions could possibly happen.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I invite them to go with me wherever I go: work, grocery shopping, running errands, visiting family and friends...they're always welcome with me wherever. :)

I'd love to take them someplace fun like Disneyland though!

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I literally do the same thing hahahhaa I take them everywhere with me! I have a photograph vessel of a few of my spirits, and I literally take a picture frame with me everywhere in my bag (that's their vessel lmao)...even to my work and on mini shopping trips. I've been thinking of going to New York later this year and bringing a few of my spirits.. What's interesting to me is I stay with a certain friend in New York and their place is inhabited with spirits that reside in their home so I'm very interested in what could possibly happen if I bring some of my keep there..especially my friend's other friend is able to see spirits and easily communicate with them.. It makes me so much more determined to travel again haha I've went to New York before last year but I wasn't spirit keeping or anything of the sort..but I felt presences at my friend's house. Then turns out those presences are actually spirits that have been there awhile. I've grown so much curiosity now in bringing some of my companions over I'm wondering what kind of interactions could possibly happen.
Similar thing happened when I visited my home country when I stayed over my parents house there, my spirit companions would say, "oh hey who's that lady in the corner" or "there was a girl in the bathroom with you".

Return to “Spirit Keeping”