Got any paranormal/spiritual podcast recommendations?

Votes & reviews of paranormal media including movies, books, poetry, music, etc
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

vamp434 wrote:I would recommend checking out Mysterious Universe. They cover a little bit of everything in the paranormal realm. One of their most recent episodes covered Sister of Darkness: The Chronicles of a Modern Exorcist which is about a lady that helps remove negative entities that have attached or bound themselves to people.
See, I knew I would forget one if I listed them without checking my subscriptions. I listen to this one, too.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Tarot for the Wild Soul mentioned a podcast that’s on SoundCloud, called Waking the Witch. It’s by Erin Aquarian (google her name for her website). I’ve been binge-listening all day. :)

The Witch Wave, which I posted about a while back, is now off hiatus.

Have I mentioned Hex Rated? Someone on here posted about them, possibly in this thread, so I checked them out and am a big fan.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am listening to a specific episode of The Glitch Bottle right now that anyone interested in mastering magic should listen to. I’m loving it!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 0437614138

If you can’t get to it via Apple, because you don’t use Apple products, look on other podcatchers for Episode #048 of The Glitch Bottle.

Bluemew666
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

I know this is an old forum but if anyone does so happen to check this I recommend listening to anything by Allen Watts hes absolutely amazing and really helps open up/ enlighten your mindset about many things and walks of life.

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

I used to listen to one called Expanded Perspectives all the time.

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

Let's see, for real person paranormal experiences, I listen to Jim Harold's Campfire. He also does the Paranormal Podcast, where he talks to various authors, experts, and the like. He covers all kinds of topics - ghosts, Bigfoot, UFOs, reincarnation, etc. Lately, he's even interviewed Joe Bob Briggs (Host of B-movie show The Last Drive-In on Shudder) and "Terry Carnation" from the Dark Air podcast.

You can listen to the last 13 episodes for free. His website is http://jimharold.com

One interesting podcast I found is called A Satanist Reads the Bible. He really digs deep into the questions he ponders. I listen to it on Spotify, but it is on a bunch of other podcast feeds.

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

In no particular order: Euphomet, Stories with Sapphire, Mysterious Radio, Spooked, Me & Paranormal You, Haunted Road, The Doorway, Ghost of a Podcast, The Real Witches of the End Times, Tara Brach, This Jungian Life, Fortunes Wheelhouse, Radio Rental…..

SolAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2

Ariel Gatoga's Pod Classes are really great, especially for beginners. There are intermediate and advanced pod classes too, which are amazing.

Magnolias and Magic is another great podcast from youtube, and it's hosted by Da'at Darling who is a Thelemite and Warrior Witch Nike who practices folk witchcraft.

There's also Living Thelema podcast by Dr. David Shoemaker, and it's something that I really enjoy listening to. Every episode has so much to offer and they cover a wide variety of topics. From the Holy Guardian Angel to Qabalistic Psychology and more.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

My favorite paranormal/true crime podcast is And That’s Why We Drink.

Lights Out is another podcast I look forward to every week that has covered paranormal cases, true crime, and other dark topics.

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

flairrose wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:34 am In no particular order: Euphomet, Stories with Sapphire, Mysterious Radio, Spooked, Me & Paranormal You, Haunted Road, The Doorway, Ghost of a Podcast, The Real Witches of the End Times, Tara Brach, This Jungian Life, Fortunes Wheelhouse, Radio Rental…..
Yikes, I forgot to mention my own paranormal/spiritual podcast I just started, "Nightwriter" is on Spotify or Anchor apps. LOL.

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”