Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I tend to have a good experience with CH spirits, they are very active. I feel them very often, some more then others of course. However I personally don't mesh well with their spelled items but I hear others have good experience with them. Overall am glad I came to CH because if it was not for them I would not of met my lovely companions.
That is fantastic! :) I hope you and your spirit family are filled with hope, love, and help lift you up to new opportunities in your life. I wish our spells worked better for you, and if you'd like to write into us perhaps we can help you find some ways to work with them.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:.
1. You're arguing for the sake of argument itself. You're perfectly intelligent enough to understand what I meant.

2. It's done. Drop it.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
Can I add my experience with this? I had where I made a spell purchase & I was given a vessel that was the exact same one that was given for a prior to another spell I had-both spells were used for protection-but it's ok by be because regardless it was a perfect choice! If I had any concerns or doubts I would either leave a comment when I make the purchase, contact help desk, or choose I have my own vessel if there is a vessel I have in mind & I can get it on my own or already have! I had purchased a few gemstone pendants awhile back to be used as potential vessels just incase there is something specific I was going to need for a spell or spirit!
I really appreciate this post :) <3 We have a great crew and we are happy to help make any changes or leave requests on orders.

If you ever want to make sure the same vessel wasn't chosen again, you can always put it in the notes areas of your profile that you already have a specific vessel, and we do our best to avoid sending you the same vessel again.
Glad to be of assistance & be able to help! CH does have a fabulous crew & everyone is always pleasant too! As far as duplicate vessels-personally I don't mind myself only for reason being for one it's usually not the same crew member that processes the orders every time, two if I receive a duplicate vessel I find it's no accident & it just may be one that is best suited or even calling to you, and three no one is perfect so honest & I do mean honest mistakes(?) happen so think of it like this if everyone was perfect think of all the issues with us getting along or someone having a bad personality!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I may as well speak about my experiences since I have not answered to this topic so far. I have been a customer since I discovered them in 2011 and my experience has been extremely positive, I would not have stuck around for eight years otherwise.... I have mentioned somewhere else that discovering CH changed my life for the better and I still feel the same.

Their generosity often warms my heart, there have been many occasions that I have received something with my order that I could never been able to afford myself, like last year I was given two readings that contained page after page of very important information to me, I'm still very grateful for that.

I'm surprised to see people talk about vessels because I can always tell that a great care has gone into completing my order. Of course the vessels are different nowadays and I usually opt for a gemstone for a vessel but back in the day I was often convinced Magnolia and Ash were reading my mind, so perfect were the vessels for me and after eight years I still wear some of these vessels daily.

So yeah, no complaints from me.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:.
1. You're arguing for the sake of argument itself. You're perfectly intelligent enough to understand what I meant.

2. It's done. Drop it.
Hes just like me lol

memento mori
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote: 1. You're arguing for the sake of argument itself. You're perfectly intelligent enough to understand what I meant.
Right. If you want to frame it that way.
Surely there are others who read between the lines and see what is written. And it's not exactly "between the lines" anyway : p
quantumflux wrote: Hes just like me lol
Nope, when I troll, I use joke, not cringe : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
I tend to have a good experience with CH spirits, they are very active. I feel them very often, some more then others of course. However I personally don't mesh well with their spelled items but I hear others have good experience with them. Overall am glad I came to CH because if it was not for them I would not of met my lovely companions.
That is fantastic! :) I hope you and your spirit family are filled with hope, love, and help lift you up to new opportunities in your life. I wish our spells worked better for you, and if you'd like to write into us perhaps we can help you find some ways to work with them.
Oh thanks for the response! But the biggest thing that confuses me is the succubi from you are practically glued to me >.>

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Not that is bad or anything

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
I am more than happy that I knew CH. I will have a part 2 review about you (about spells and occult reading materials) because my first review about you was all about my spirit companions, and I'll probably make a separate playlist about it.

I must say that you are not just strategic entrepreneurs but you are also very kind, compassionate and competent people. It is a great honor for me to know the mother and father of modern day spirit keeping. You are a big inspiration for me and a big help for my magick and occult practice as well.

Even if other conjurers are tempting me to buy their services, mark my word, my loyalty will stay with you. For me, your services are excellent. I also experienced a problem with the HD but I won't make a big deal out of it because I also used to be an HD and they're only human, and I know the fact that I'm not the only customer. The HD is also excellent. I have to admit that it's a guilty pleasure of mine to buy from you and I will always try my best to buy from you as often as possible. Blessed be.
Thank you so much, that would be awesome :) <3

Honestly, it's our sweetheart members that give us the motivation to make things better. Criticism helps us see mistakes & learn, but it's the people who show love, compassion, grace, and share our mission of making lives better and the world a better place than we found it, that gives us motivation.

You already know how much we and the Creepy Crew loves you LOL You are always giving us incredible ways to share and Nova especially adores you.
LOL I love all of you too and I adore her too <3. I'll convince my hubby for me to buy again anytime or next month. Can't wait to buy again. 1ey 1s <3

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I may as well speak about my experiences since I have not answered to this topic so far. I have been a customer since I discovered them in 2011 and my experience has been extremely positive, I would not have stuck around for eight years otherwise.... I have mentioned somewhere else that discovering CH changed my life for the better and I still feel the same.

Their generosity often warms my heart, there have been many occasions that I have received something with my order that I could never been able to afford myself, like last year I was given two readings that contained page after page of very important information to me, I'm still very grateful for that.

I'm surprised to see people talk about vessels because I can always tell that a great care has gone into completing my order. Of course the vessels are different nowadays and I usually opt for a gemstone for a vessel but back in the day I was often convinced Magnolia and Ash were reading my mind, so perfect were the vessels for me and after eight years I still wear some of these vessels daily.

So yeah, no complaints from me.
<3 <3 <3 You are a big sweetheart and everyone here loves you to pieces. There's no doubt you have a lot of passion and your gentleness is something that brings out the best in everyone around you. We are very honored to have you with us in this community, and to be able to do work for you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”