new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi community!
I´ve been searching in the encyclopedia spirits to help with creativity, inspiration or improving talent in arts (I know practice makes perfect but a little boost it´s always welcome), though I haven´t find a spirit specifically for drawing or painting arts, which is basically what I do. I saw some spirits for music and poetry. Any suggestions?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Hello, fellow artiste! ;)

From my personal experience, Bronwyn Angels can be wonderful companions for this. My Bronwyn companion seems to especially enjoy watercolors. (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ERFUL.html)

I plugged the word "paint" into the shop search bar and got some possibilities for you starting on about page 10. I'm only quoting the most relevant parts of their descriptions for you, so in some cases, I've left out quite a bit you might find interesting in their listings.

Spirits:
-Aubres fae (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... fairy.html)
Aubres Fae are highly inspirational & spark the light of creativity within the people they accompany. The Aubres Fae are charming, alluring, amazing, and inspiring. They have the most striking features, and would often paint themselves from head to toe in natural paints from nature. They have a memorable & trance-like melodic voice that seems to penetrate the soul of the person or creature they are speaking to. They are unique in every way, and are coveted companions to those who love Fae.
-Delica fae (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DELICA-F ... CHARM.html)
The Delica Fae are a race of beautiful, sophisticated, dainty, effeminate, romantic Fae who have Old World charm within & around them! They love the Arts; music, dancing, painting, sketching, poetry, prose, interpretive works, etc. They love romance; playful flirting, sensual teasing, sweet allure, etc. They are very entertaining as companions because of their ability to positive affect their Keepers & lives. They bring happiness, charm, and persuasion. They are truly inspiring & very cultured & cosmopolitan! It should be noted that the males in this race are more feminine than masculine.
-Vampire spirit from Fera Clan (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... -clan.html)
They were artists, with exceptional creativity, and passion for creating works of art. They were oustanding in their creation, and application, often using unusual & strange materials that had never been used in those ways before. They were an expressive group who all had their own talents, and gifts, when it came to creativity. They encouraged all outlets of the Arts; writing, sculpting, painting, textile manufacturing, singing, dancing, and everything else. The "Lovers United" clay statue that had inlaid twigs, gold, lapis, shells, & textiles, sold into private collection in the 1950s.

Living Entities:
-Bronywns again (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bronwyn- ... nding.html)
They inspire humanity to create masterpieces and miracles.

It is thought the Bronwyn Angels gave inspiration, endurance, wisdom, and patience to humanity in order to complete such tasks as the 7 Wonders of the World, for Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni to complete the Sistine Chapel, and other historical people who have given us monuments of prestige and legacy.
-Zaard (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... rpose.html)
They put a lot of weight on the power of creativity. They believe the creative minds are those who push the advancements of their society the farthest. They reward and praise those who use their creative-thinking to better themselves or the community.

They praise and value the power of creativity. Most of the Zaard are entertainers, painters, poets, singers, musicians, etc. They use their abilities to control and manipulate energy to put on astounding displays of show.

The homeland is varied and vibrant with many different types of flora and fauna. They have an incredible range of supernatural abilities which allows them to dress and create their landscape with amazing sprays of color and decor made from various types of energy.

They teach you how to use the gifts you have to advance further on any path. They will motivate and inspire you when it comes to creativity. They want to see you become greater and more in tune with everything around you and learn how to use everything you have to your best advantage. They are swift in ideas and providing you the willpower and direction for greater cultivation.
And, of course, never forget you can just have an open conjure of anyone that might help you in the goals or desires you put in your conjure notes. :)
(https://shop.creepyhollows.com/reverse- ... pirit.html)

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Hello! A Bronwyn Angel can inspire improving artistic talent. Piper Faeries can also help improve and inspire creativity. I have one of each and they are great!

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Thanks Alys! I have a Bronwyn angel whom I consider my Muse. He's wonderful, even though I've not been creative in a little while (oops)

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Apollo and Bragi both inspire creativity.

Alasse
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@Alys, thanks for the many suggestions :o I used to work with watercolors too! From the description bronwyn angels sound like very round up spirits, they cover a lot of different aspects. And reading the responses from other members here I´m feeling tempted to get one.

@Whitestar good to know you have great experiences in creativity with both spirits, piper faeries sound interesting too

@Aurum I´ll search about them

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

A lot of elves tend to be very good for creativity, as well. In fact, I'd say the elves and fae and even dwarves to some extent would be excellent for different types of creativity and craftsmanship just based on their lore. You could also go the djinn route for granting wishes in regards to success with creative projects, or unicorns for a sort of relaxing presence to help you get into the "zone" while you create.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Bronwyn Angel, I have one and anytime I need inspiration or focus he’s right there and I’ve drawn some of my best pieces with his energy around.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Maybe the spirit of a famous artist? 1d

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:A lot of elves tend to be very good for creativity, as well. In fact, I'd say the elves and fae and even dwarves to some extent would be excellent for different types of creativity and craftsmanship just based on their lore. You could also go the djinn route for granting wishes in regards to success with creative projects, or unicorns for a sort of relaxing presence to help you get into the "zone" while you create.
Oo! Yes dwarves! Mine isn’t much into 2D media but she loooooves it when you make anything in 3D. Sculpting, jewelry, etc. Big hits there.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”