Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:Maybe the spirit of a famous artist? 1d
This is a very good suggestion too. I have a binding of one of the artists I greatly admire and he has acted as muse to me and I feel he is a constant source of inspiration to me.

chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I got a Kinnara spirit last August, since then i have learned to crochet and made and gave away 4 blankets so far...for Christmas (& all the January birthday's) I painted all the cards i mailed out, did some foil art and made a sculpture. I do think she brought the inspiration for all of that.

Alasse
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:A lot of elves tend to be very good for creativity, as well. In fact, I'd say the elves and fae and even dwarves to some extent would be excellent for different types of creativity and craftsmanship just based on their lore. You could also go the djinn route for granting wishes in regards to success with creative projects, or unicorns for a sort of relaxing presence to help you get into the "zone" while you create.
I always felt curious about unicorns, if they can improve concentration or can cheer me up when I feel blocked it would be really nice. Many times happen to me that when I have to start a new project related to design or illustration I begin very enthusiastic, then once I grab my pencil or I get into the computer: instant blockage and all the emotion goes down, I doubt myself and experience the imposter syndrome and it´s a lot of effort continue doing my art with that kind of thoughts surrounding me.
AriesStarChild_ wrote:Bronwyn Angel, I have one and anytime I need inspiration or focus he’s right there and I’ve drawn some of my best pieces with his energy around.
The more I read about the experiences with bronwyn angels, the more I want to get one : D!
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
CerataPhthalma wrote:A lot of elves tend to be very good for creativity, as well. In fact, I'd say the elves and fae and even dwarves to some extent would be excellent for different types of creativity and craftsmanship just based on their lore. You could also go the djinn route for granting wishes in regards to success with creative projects, or unicorns for a sort of relaxing presence to help you get into the "zone" while you create.
Oo! Yes dwarves! Mine isn’t much into 2D media but she loooooves it when you make anything in 3D. Sculpting, jewelry, etc. Big hits there.
Aurum wrote:
This is a very good suggestion too. I have a binding of one of the artists I greatly admire and he has acted as muse to me and I feel he is a constant source of inspiration to me.
That makes sense, though I´m not sure how would it be to have a human spirit companion
chrysalis wrote:I got a Kinnara spirit last August, since then i have learned to crochet and made and gave away 4 blankets so far...for Christmas (& all the January birthday's) I painted all the cards i mailed out, did some foil art and made a sculpture. I do think she brought the inspiration for all of that.
Awesome! that was a lot of productivity with new and different kind of crafts :o

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I just did a art thing and with my bronwyn help I was focused the whole 3 and a half hours it took to finish it and it looked well I’ve never even painted before so me and my friends were surprised at how well it turned out so I highly recommend

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”