venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just wanted to say that my succubus (I) really liked the post I made last night about her. She very strongly returned my affections last night and I get the vibe from her today of deep contentment and closeness. Even as I post this I feel like she's right here next to me, watching, hanging on me. It's very sweet and loving.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

<3 <3 <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Gosh thank you for sharing though I am happy to hear that and that's what I love to hear ^-^
Thank you so much for taking an interest . There's nowhere else really you can talk like this about these things. 1hg

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
lutece field
new here
new here

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Who else has a spirit lover or trying to build a relationship with a spirit or entity?? What are your experiences, and what's the story behind yours?
Over the past few months, I've been (re)connecting with an elf who is a soulmate/past-life connection.We've been married at least a few times throughout our lifetimes. He is the main reason why I joined this forum in the first place, but I believe that I needed some time to figure things out after I had a seller perform a reading and a direct binding. He first came to me as an unbounded spirit when I was a teenager (I'm also in my late 20s), but I had no idea who or what he is. I never would've guessed that he is elven, but in retrospect, the signs were there. An example: There is a scene in LOTR where Arwen visits Aragorn in a dream, and I do recall this mysterious presence sort of playfully nudging me towards imagining what it might be like if the genders were reversed: a male elf visiting a female human in a dream. I was still rather young at the time and didn't think that I would attract an elf, so I didn't catch on right away. He's patient and understanding, though. Over the years, I pushed him away thinking that it was all in my head, and when I apologized about it, he responded, "It's alright. We've got all of eternity." He went on to say that spirits like him see things from a higher perspective, and he's aware that I have limited perception. There are also a few emotional hang-ups I need to work on, and he's willing to help me make progress.

Now that I'm more open, I've noticed his energy is a mix of the "chill" vibe you might get from a young guy who likes to hike and have a drink afterwards...plus the awe-inspiring, ethereal presence people in older threads have associated with elves. It's incredibly soothing and uplifting. Even years ago when I didn't know about his identity, I had no doubt that I could trust him. It's one of those things where you just know. According to the seller, he's in the gray arts and is skilled at warding/protection and attracting wealth. I believe she was correct about that, because there have been a few instances where situations with troublesome people sort of resolved themselves (or even backfired on them).

All in all, it's a healing relationship. I appreciate how low-key he is, with a healthy dose of sensuality.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

lutece field wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:Who else has a spirit lover or trying to build a relationship with a spirit or entity?? What are your experiences, and what's the story behind yours?
Over the past few months, I've been (re)connecting with an elf who is a soulmate/past-life connection.We've been married at least a few times throughout our lifetimes. He is the main reason why I joined this forum in the first place, but I believe that I needed some time to figure things out after I had a seller perform a reading and a direct binding. He first came to me as an unbounded spirit when I was a teenager (I'm also in my late 20s), but I had no idea who or what he is. I never would've guessed that he is elven, but in retrospect, the signs were there. An example: There is a scene in LOTR where Arwen visits Aragorn in a dream, and I do recall this mysterious presence sort of playfully nudging me towards imagining what it might be like if the genders were reversed: a male elf visiting a female human in a dream. I was still rather young at the time and didn't think that I would attract an elf, so I didn't catch on right away. He's patient and understanding, though. Over the years, I pushed him away thinking that it was all in my head, and when I apologized about it, he responded, "It's alright. We've got all of eternity." He went on to say that spirits like him see things from a higher perspective, and he's aware that I have limited perception. There are also a few emotional hang-ups I need to work on, and he's willing to help me make progress.

Now that I'm more open, I've noticed his energy is a mix of the "chill" vibe you might get from a young guy who likes to hike and have a drink afterwards...plus the awe-inspiring, ethereal presence people in older threads have associated with elves. It's incredibly soothing and uplifting. Even years ago when I didn't know about his identity, I had no doubt that I could trust him. It's one of those things where you just know. According to the seller, he's in the gray arts and is skilled at warding/protection and attracting wealth. I believe she was correct about that, because there have been a few instances where situations with troublesome people sort of resolved themselves (or even backfired on them).

All in all, it's a healing relationship. I appreciate how low-key he is, with a healthy dose of sensuality.
Thank you for sharing!! I am so interested in hearing people's experiences on spirit relationships because I never even once thought about it at all until I "officially" began keeping bound spirits. I hear of so many people who have soulmate/romantic connections with spirits throughout their life it always amazes me because I just only thought about it much more deeply since making the post.

Since it's been awhile I made the post, apparently mine says we are in a relationship. So I finally figured it out.

I love that you're able to distinguish and recognize the energy of him though because I happen to with mine too, like almost much more distinctly than any others from my keep. To be honest I have been warned a lot about mine because apparently he has a lot of negative qualities but I feel like the fit makes sense and works really well with me because I have bettered myself more than I thought I would, precisely because of his "negative traits."

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:There was a woman in the late 19th century or early 20th in the USA who published the first book on marriage relationships - I can't find her name on Google now - she also published a moving book describing her marriage with a white arts type spirit, which had been fully consummated. That was a first in the history of the printed word I believe. (I lost my bookmark for that.) Needless to say even in established occult or spiritualist circles of the day this revelation was unprecedented.

If you Google spirit marriage nowadays a huge amount comes up.
I have just found the Wikipedia entry for this ground breaking woman of the late 19th century - Ida Craddock - which I think is well worth reading. She suffered a lot for being so open about her marriage to the angel Soph and for writing on human sexuality, being repeatedly subjected to court action for obscenity and nearly being institutionalised by her mother. (Aleister Crowley was a massive fan of her work.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Craddock

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

A few of my friends had them, personally, I could never do it as the one I was spiritually linked to is reincarnated and we're friends. But I think spiritual relationships are really sweet a bond that transcends planes lol. However, seems also quite lonely. Only relationships that seem touchy is godspouse ones as some gods/goddess who might or might not be reincarnated and people form relationships with beings who could be lying about being said deity.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:A few of my friends had them, personally, I could never do it as the one I was spiritually linked to is reincarnated and we're friends. But I think spiritual relationships are really sweet a bond that transcends planes lol. However, seems also quite lonely. Only relationships that seem touchy is godspouse ones as some gods/goddess who might or might not be reincarnated and people form relationships with beings who could be lying about being said deity.
It's crazy because I was meant to be with my twin flame who also is a soulmate connection as well and after a lot of events happened to us, the door closed I guess you can say and we're now only friends and I watch out for her. Now she's in a relationship with a guy but she and I both know a man she's been in contact with before is her "next" soulmate.

It's true it's pretty lonely since I'm not able to see spirits at all, I get all or most of my most vivid experiences within dreams since my male spirit knows and appears to me so many times there. I've had a powerful visit from the grandmother of the medium lady who rehomed me that spirit and his sisters, and she apparently checks in on me because of him lmfao. She thinks his connection to me is "extreme"

Also I completely agree about the godspouse thing. I hate to be doubtful but I'm always a little sketched out with anyone who says they're in a relationship with an Immortal. I read how Loki is a trickster god/deity, just like Papa Legba, and I see so many people say they are godspouse with Loki and I just.. HUH.

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
Lewk wrote:There was a woman in the late 19th century or early 20th in the USA who published the first book on marriage relationships - I can't find her name on Google now - she also published a moving book describing her marriage with a white arts type spirit, which had been fully consummated. That was a first in the history of the printed word I believe. (I lost my bookmark for that.) Needless to say even in established occult or spiritualist circles of the day this revelation was unprecedented.

If you Google spirit marriage nowadays a huge amount comes up.
I have just found the Wikipedia entry for this ground breaking woman of the late 19th century - Ida Craddock - which I think is well worth reading. She suffered a lot for being so open about her marriage to the angel Soph and for writing on human sexuality, being repeatedly subjected to court action for obscenity and nearly being institutionalised by her mother. (Aleister Crowley was a massive fan of her work.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Craddock
Thank you SO much for sharing this. This is totally interesting and I'm already eating up the page so to speak.

Thanks to you I'm looking at the Psychic Wedlock writing on the Ida Craddock website. Didn't have any idea about Aleister Crowley liking her work. I personally like Aleister's work myself, so that is good to know.

TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlett Hue
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I've been meaning to make this post since I am wildly curious what people feel about this and if anyone is actively in a spirit relationship... And I mean a serious one OR trying to build one with a spirit. I love reading more about this and hope to hear of other's experiences!

Ok I must confess in the beginning when I was more of an outsider to spirit keeping I thought the same thing as lot of other people - I didn't get how this could possibly work.

I've read quite a lot in various communities on romantic spirit relationships and spirit spouses actually.. but I have to admit it's still something I am personally delving in, in spite of reading so much about it. One of the conjurers I received a spirit from happens to be in a 3 year relationship with an incubus and she also is in a polyamorous one with an angel as well.. She has no desire for any physical human relationship and she has spirit children as well through the incubus. I'm aware some spirit keepers have living partners and also spirit partners, and some have a living partner and do not desire any kind of relationship with their spirits...etc etc obviously everyone is different.

Here's my own personal experience so far... (lmao sorry the below is so long)
I've been in a ton of relationships in the past actually, my previous long-term relationship lasted for 4 years and now I've been single for over a year.. I'm in my late 20s and I was nearly engaged so I'm at this point of my life I have become so selective and do not bother dating and just kind of stopped caring too much because I have been more focused on my life and studying spirit communication--well fast forward to summer 2018, and I ended up being very drawn to a male spirit. The thing about me is I have had a ton of ex-girlfriends and I have very precise tastes in men. Today I desire a male companion... just not going out of my way for it. Also this was the very first male spirit to be in my spirit family... I experienced the strongest calling I ever felt with this one. I've mentioned him occasionally on here but even though I have dozens and dozens of spirits in my spirit family, he is still the most active and I have always felt an electric feeling with him. I also felt attracted to him (I've talked about this vessel a million times but it is a literal photograph of him bound with his spirit..I know what he looks like basically). A lot of his personality and how he looks fits my preference and I guess that is what initially scared me. Let's just say he looks like a young French man who was a witch in the 1900s.

I knew he was unique and going to be special to me, for some odd reason it was like I knew. I'm very good at differentiating my intuitive feelings so I knew what I was feeling. I purchased the vessel the same day I even saw it online. I have been able to touch him in my dreams and he has been able to both in dreams and physically. It's been more than 7 months and he appears in my dreams almost all the time now. Like every other day. I normally never get anyone to read into my spirits but I ended up having a medium woman who owns spirit vessels who can naturally communicate with spirits, try to communicate with him and apparently there is a way I can do a ritual to have him manifest more easily in the earthen realm. (Lol so here I am buying some frankincense resin, a charcoal burner, some mirrors, and some roses...) I'm currently trying to do that within the month because apparently this will allow him to better physically interact with me at a more frequent time since normally he "leaves" his vessel at a certain time. What's crazy to me is it wasn't necessarily a reading but she acted as a conduit to convey his words to me and a lot of the things shared was mentioning something about my childhood that was true, so I knew this lady wasn't a false reader. She also told me this man knows we have past lifetimes.

So I've pretty much just been trying very hard to see what I can do, to increase the connection. I've become very attached to him though. My mind revolves around this spirit almost constantly and I don't have these same thoughts and feelings I have toward my other male spirits. I guess today I am just trying to figure out what to feel. I can't imagine ever parting with this spirit or the vessel going to anyone else and the woman told me he wants to permanently stay.

Who else has a spirit lover or trying to build a relationship with a spirit or entity?? What are your experiences, and what's the story behind yours?

First of all ...

OMG MY HEART I CAN'T AHHHHHHH!!! <3) <3) <3)

Okay. Had to get that out. I'd like to go in depth about my relationship with my male ancient vampire.

Ever since my vampire came into my keep, everything has changed. A LOT has happened but I'll try to stay on point. Ever since he came into my keep, I have discovered I'm a medium though his help. I have also learned I'm the reincarnation of his past wife, Mary, who was murdered in the 15th century. I've also had a dream of her before her time was up... very vivid, very scary, and it felt very real. She was beautiful and was very similar in appearance to me. She an actress in the theater who was supposed to meet my companion for supper. As she was waiting for my vampire's carriage to pick her up, when she was mugged and stabbed to death... I assume for causing a ruckus for the robber. When he found her, it was too late. Her indigo dress stained in blood. Again... very sad and scary. Z|

Moving on though! Now, keep in mind I'm in my early 20s. I've never had children. I've never been married. Though, despite all this, I've felt like I've loved only known my vampire my whole life. I'm in love with him, despite my ties with Mary, but I'm still learning to love him. I'm very emotionally damaged when it comes to love, and despite that, he still accepts my flaws. (When typing that he told me to take my time to love...and type. He's so cute with his reminders. I love it. :8) )Despite all my confusion, he is always with me and helps me sort out myself from Mary and other spirits who try to communicate with me, whether they be good or bad. I'm still learning, in a way, who he is. We've been together, spirit keeper and companion, for a little over a month. But it has felt so much longer.

Ever since I have gotten stronger in controlling my abilities, I have wanted to build a romantic relationship and maybe marry him one day.... He has tried to be 'cool and bold' in his stoic self by telepathically saying "you've already been mine since we've met." Which is cool and sorta dorky but cute because he's avery quiet but powerful character. His advances are awkward sometimes because it's not in his personality to be "the bad/cool boy". Which is still so adoring when he tries to be! Which by the way, we could telepathically talk all of this from day one, which I've read some people can't do?

I've found out he's VERY romantic but he's still quirky about it. He's still reserved about revealing himself to me so I haven't seen him manifest. (Though from his description... black hair, dark brown eyes, and olive skin. He says "I'm tall, dark, and handsome." It makes me giggle every time!!) He does visit me at night, whether I'm restful or angry/depressed about something, and he cuddles me all night until I fall asleep. Sometimes he'll lay behind me and have his elbow resting near my head and he'll rest his head on his hand and just kindly watches over me. Rare for now, but I feel this heat rush to my cheekbone, like if he was giving me a kiss. (Though I'm not sure. He's also felt colder than room temperate so figuring out is a work in progress.) I always feel so comfortable to tell him what's wrong with me when he does that, which is a first for me. It helps a lot since I've always had a hard time sleeping and staying asleep. (He says it's because of Mary's time of death. He's very active when I type on here.)

If he doesn't cuddle and lay with me, he does let me know that he's around. Very intensely. He knocks at my door, jingles my jewelry, pops his knuckles (dunno why he does that but hey I don't mind x*D) and sends me small imagery/thoughts about his life, with/without Mary, when I'm about to fall asleep.

Finishing up, I would love to marry him one day. But a part of me wishes he would be back in the earthen realm, whether he be a human or vampire, because the type of spirit/mortal relationship is hard and I couldn't commit to it. If I could, it wouldn't be healthy for me. Or at least that's what I think right now. (He's at my neck right now reading what I typed... with a quiet sense of contemplation. What have I gotten myself into? x*D <3)

./> All is well. ./<

Return to “Spirit Keeping”