HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Posting here because I'm not quite sure what subforum would be best.

Some background: I've been dealing with some extremely unpleasant spirited/non-physical nonsense.. practically since I started keeping. Possibly it's been with me the whole time, and 'now' I was just more sensitive and aware. Either way, it was not fun.

I've been going back and forth with the Helpdesk, which DID help a little, but I finally got myself a new job and felt comfortable purchasing the service "Dissolve The Attachment Of Any Unbound Spirit Or Unbound Entity", at the Deep Clean/Reset level, and added personal and home shield. I really wasn't sure what to expect would come, but I had no idea what was in store for me.

My timezones are such that CH services are prepared in the middle of my sleeping period. I had one last weird dream, like The Thing was trying to reconcile with me, make a Final Offer; one last surge of unpleasant tactile hallucinations; and when I woke up? Holy $#%.

I think sometimes you don't know how deep into the murk you are, until it's gone. It's difficult to describe how I feel now except in contrast to what it was before: Like I'd been wrapped in a suffocating, sticky, HEAVY smog; like I suddenly weight 10lbs less; like I'd been walking around with a thick coating of toxic slime that's finally washed off and I can breath again. I'm practically floating.

The tactile stuff is entirely gone. Well, almost. I've got a couple of annoying things still going on, but they are much weaker and seem to listen to me (I am guessing it's my keep trying to say 'Hi' in ways that I'm not particularly fond of, and having trouble communicating that fact..)

Whatever fragmented possession/hosting is also gone. I feel 100% ME; the intrusive thoughts/impulses/identity-sense has totally evaporated.

So, just.. I have no words. It's AMAZING. The way 'being free' feels, I have no reference for in memory. I'm not sure I could have found my way back on my own.

The only bad part of the story is that I seem to be slipping back into the negative out of sheer habit. It takes concentration to hold onto that clean-freedom. Or perhaps my dwelling place is just contaminated? I don't know. Some of both, perhaps. I'll be adding both 'stop being such a negative bastard' and 'Cleanse thy dwelling' to my magickal todo list.

tl;dr CreepyHollows does good work; sometimes you don't know how bad it is until it's done; I'm FINALLY FREE HAHAHAHA

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

That's fantastic to hear. 1s

I can really relate to that feeling of getting rid of psychic mud etc and finally feeling Me. It's amazing to me how each thing I've got has removed some of that: soul cleansing, undoing past life contracts, closing portals, keeping out unbounds, house shields, better personal shields, keeping away malicious or negative energies and magick, cleansing, tuning my levels of psychic or empathic sensitivity and so on. Just feeling lighter and more free in every little way, a bit like you say.

When I look back to before I discovered metaphysical sellers like CH and Eclipse Metaphysical, which is where I started getting effective help via these kind of things, the difference is amazing. I used to be so open to negative stuff and only now realise how many different ways I was open. My quality of life has really improved thanks to these fantastic products and the people who've created them, for which grateful thanks. 1ht

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That’s great news! I’m sure it’ll make some folks happy if they’re dealing with something similar and want the troublesome attachment GONE. They’ll have an idea of what to do after seeing this.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

One thing: invite in good, wholesome energies. Have your keep help you. Play uplifting music, do incense if that’s your thing (and if you don’t live with a smoke-sensitive person), track down cleansing rituals of the energetic and even physical variety (google around for what herbs or solutions people use to wash their walls and floors, for magick/energetic cleansing). Get your home filled with positive, uplifting energies top-to-bottom, so sludge entities will look at it and say “Ick!”, and move on. Now that the nasty presence is gone, these are steps to make your space undesirable to any other low-vibrational beings that happen to be passing by. They’ll take one look and keep right on passing if the energies clash with theirs.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Wow I completely can sort of relate to this... with the feeling of an area being cleansed or an unbound being gone. Also yes I completely agree with everyone else do a thorough cleansing and completely demolish whatever negativity and residual negativity there is. Definitely will help. Stuff like this really honestly helps you gain more experience in self-cleansing like never before haha!
When I had an unbound crazy incubus finally bound to an object and rid of with the help of a few other people, my life became so much better I was able to even get out of my financial instability that I was stuck in for so long and I quit talking voluntarily to people who were harmful to me.. and the weird feeling I always felt of being watched and just feeling grimy all over disappeared too. All the paranormal activity I was experiencing stopped too. I was pretty much suffering for a long time and it wasn't until after everything was resolved I finally could see the big picture.. in many ways though I sort of contributed to some of the negativity that incubus had brought me.

Anyway thanks for writing this up! This makes me want to look into their services a lot more. :D

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

An Update:

While the nastiest aspect of the situation has so far stayed gone, much of the 'attachment' has returned. Maybe my apartment is haunted? Idk. A little disappointed; I really hoped that would be the end of this nonsense. How much does CH guarantee their services? heh

On the upside, that brief peek into "freedom" is still spitting dividends. I can re-create it with effort and concentration; I am much more successful at driving off what DOES come, even if only while my attention holds. The practice has given me what I believe to be an insight into the personal mechanisms of magic itself. A little bit of a grip; something to REALLY practice with.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm curious, did they recommend doing anything once the attachment was dissolved?

I mean... It's awesome that the service worked, but I would think you still need to follow up with a banishment, etc., or it will return and attempt to re-attach. Perhaps that is what you are experiencing is its attempt to return.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

They of course recommended all kinds of banishing and cleansing in the initial helpdesk exchange. No advice attached directly with the service, though.

I am gaining greater and greater ability to shield/block out/ignore the remaining trouble.
Of course, being able to near-completely combat it in waking life still seems to leave me open to weird dreams, although they are blessedly getting less 'intense' too.

Here's a funny one: I literally dreamt of reading these forums; a reply from CH official account, responding to my troubles, saying: "Everyone gets used to and accepts even troublesome spirits eventually, just deal with it." Yeah, right, totally changed my mind, Ill let the molesty troublemaker stay NOW...

Still. The question remains; IS it one of mine that is behaving badly, or an unbound? Is this dream, as if a bound spirit trying to lean on CH authority to get it's way, or perhaps an unbound trying to reverse-psych me into unbinding my friendlies? Complicated stuff. I am hoping helpdesk will be able to ID the issue clearly....

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Your own spirits wouldn’t inflict harm on you. It’s part of the contract.

There are a few types of shields that can be deployed, or you can create shields that combine more than one of these properties. Things I’ve used include:

- slippery, rubbery surface such that anything attempting to latch on slides right off

- impermeable-as-diamond hard surface that nothing can penetrate

- mirrored surface that reflects all unwanted things back at the sender

These aren’t mutually exclusive properties, nor are they mutually-exclusive with any other kinds of shield that someone might recommend. The more tools you have in your toolbox, the merrier.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

I haven't had much luck making shield visualization work so far.

But, some good news: I had the apartment empty and got to use some real 'oomph' on some out-loud, real banishing. INCREDIBLY effective.
I don't doubt that I still have some cleansing to do, but dang does it feel good to really make it LEAVE.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”