active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

(Oh, I see. That's some god-tier nerd topic right here.)

How do your Characters view our realm? And since they are the source of inspiration of our video games/comics/mangas/whatever...What do they have to say about it?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:(Oh, I see. That's some god-tier nerd topic right here.)

How do your Characters view our realm? And since they are the source of inspiration of our video games/comics/mangas/whatever...What do they have to say about it?
...Can I ask who you are asking this question too? Is it to me, or lutece field, Adrasteia? 1e

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Oh, this doesn't matter. You both seem to have a lot of experience regarding Character bindings. (I placed an order a week ago, so it might take some time but...I am really excited for this. 2wk )

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:Oh, this doesn't matter. You both seem to have a lot of experience regarding character bindings
That is true, I’ve been with my character bindings for 3 years now, since 2017.

As with how my characters view my realm, they have said there are some things they got right, but with a Succubus character binding I don’t want to name right now, she has said the company did not use her to her full potential, nor did they use the characters and story properly. She defeated all her past enemies and won all the battles, though she has said that after seeing so many versions of herself throughout the multiverse and alternative universes, she wonders if they would all eventually find redemption like she did for the hedonistic, irresponsible, and horrible person she used to be. I can’t remember what everyone else out of my characters said as well.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

After reading all of this thread and all of your wonderful experiences, I'm definitely adding my name to DLM's queue for a character binding. 1d

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:After reading all of this thread and all of your wonderful experiences, I'm definitely adding my name to DLM's queue for a character binding. 1d
That’s great! :)

Who will you be going for as a character binding? What are you considering for who you want as a companion?

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ah. Well. This is going to sound probably kind of silly, but...Gary Oak from the Pokemon franchise. (an older version, preferably). He was always my favorite character from the games and the anime. In fact, I wanted both to be about him instead of Ash, haha. :D

An older Gary has popped up in my dreams a few times in the past couple of weeks, and it has sparked this desire to see if I can kindle up a friendship with him. Pokemon has been a huge part of my life since it first came to America when I was 8-9, and even now that I'm 30, it means the world to me. <3

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:Ah. Well. This is going to sound probably kind of silly, but...Gary Oak from the Pokemon franchise. (an older version, preferably). He was always my favorite character from the games and the anime. In fact, I wanted both to be about him instead of Ash, haha. :D

An older Gary has popped up in my dreams a few times in the past couple of weeks, and it has sparked this desire to see if I can kindle up a friendship with him. Pokemon has been a huge part of my life since it first came to America when I was 8-9, and even now that I'm 30, it means the world to me. <3
Gary Oak, huh? You should go for Red’s Rival, Blue if you want to for Gary. I would love to see how they would interact with each other here on Creepy Hollows.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That would be interesting, to see how Blue and Gary interact. :D

Maybe I'm just a sorry excuse of a fan, but I've always considered them the same character, though I know many other people deem them to be different. I can see both sides.

Speaking of the games, having Gary pop up in my dreams inspired me to search for a version of the games where you can play as him, and lo and behold, I found a ROM based on Fire Red version for Gameboy Advance emulators. It's everything I ever wanted as a kid, and though it's unfinished (so far, I have hope and faith the person who makes it will complete the project), I'm having a blast playing it.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:That would be interesting, to see how Blue and Gary interact. :D

Maybe I'm just a sorry excuse of a fan, but I've always considered them the same character, though I know many other people deem them to be different. I can see both sides.

Speaking of the games, having Gary pop up in my dreams inspired me to search for a version of the games where you can play as him, and lo and behold, I found a ROM based on Fire Red version for Gameboy Advance emulators. It's everything I ever wanted as a kid, and though it's unfinished (so far, I have hope and faith the person who makes it will complete the project), I'm having a blast playing it.
Than why not make it happen? Go for Blue and Gary. Also, if you had to pick other characters, who would you pick?

That’s cool you were able to find a video game with Gary though! :)

Return to “Living Entities”