The Fenrir Race

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

I recently adopted a Fenrir into my life and she has worked so wonderfully with my personality, family, and house rules. Beforehand I've done a bit of reading on the forum and encyclopedia on what they are and what they do. Multiple times mentioned that they are wickedly powerful entities of fierce will and can provide much protection against magicks, unbounds, and gods included.

I've always wondered how the Fenrir race is able to hold back or stand their ground against gods who've existed for so long or is the information only referring mostly to the Fenrir who appeared in Norse mythologies?

If anyone has a Fenrir in their life and would like to share some information so that I could learn more I would definitely be interested to hear!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi there Mr. Amnesia. I do not have a Fenrir, but unless I misunderstand the Encyclopedia article this race is bound by the gods and protects against the evil gods and magical curses. I interpret this to mean the race was empowered by (presumably good) gods to protect people against evil. I am guessing the description is for the entire race and not specific to the Fenrir from Norse mythology, only because the shop describes everything about them as a spirit type and there's no reference that it is an Immortal binding. Plus the Fenrir spirits posted in the shop all have individual names.

So that's my take, but again, I don't have one. You could contact the Help Desk to see if they can clarify this for you. If you can communicate with spirits you can also try to meditate and discuss this with the Fenrir and see what they say. It could just be that "Fenrir" is the representative creature of the race or where they all come from ancestrally speaking.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Creatures”