You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

Alright so I have two spells to help me out with my Telepathic abilities, Both from CH. I have the 'Telepathy Spell for Increasing Your Ability To Send & Receive Telepathic Messages' Spell and the 'Dynamite Binding Spell for Intense Spirit Communication & Keeping Energy' Spell. I also have a bit of Crystals to help that I keep in my room if they aren't on me. Such as Quartz, Amethyst, Red Jasper, Super Seven, and others. I started to get a lot of ringing in my ears. I went to the doctor a few days ago and he said that there was nothing wrong. The ringing usually only lasts a few moments.

Which leads me to believe that maybe whenever my ears ring that my spirits are trying to speak with me, If I catch the ringing I try to zone in on it but i'm never able to hear anything. I never need to rub away the ringing because it goes away on it's own. I know that the first spell I mentioned is working quite while because i'm hearing voices I know in my dreams and sometimes interacting with said voices/people. Like I saw and heard my little sister in a dream and A ex navy friend. The dream was weird to say the least so I won't get into detail about it. But I think my Clairaudience is getting better as well as my Telepathy, though i'd like to get a second opinion about it

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am currently experiencing the same. I hear this ringing sound quite often, sometimes even very quiet voices. I know they are talking to me but I can't actually hear what they are trying to say. I am sure that I can hear them but with low volume and quality unfortunately.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm tempted to say a ringing sound can be a valid 'spiritual' experience. I started hearing it in meditation when I was 21 years old. It was described as divine music. The meditation technique was specifically for listening to music inside yourself. When it was first discovered, presumably centuries or millennia ago in India or in the Himalayan region, people thought of it as a divine experience to hear bells, flutes, conches, drums etc with your ears pressed shut. Nowadays we can see that the neurological system is involved.

I've had this ability ever since, without hearing loss being the cause. I can sense my spirits and their energies with it. So imo it 'must' be a genuine Thing any human can have.

But...never ignore possible health problems. In the last couple of years I have finally developed age related hearing loss and had it checked out by medical professionals.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

Hi there. What a wonderful post! I am experiencing similar stuff too. However when I'm in a meeting with my boss and some of them "ring", it becomes annoying and distracting, because I can't hear neither the words nor telepathic messages.

I have got an aural attunement from Kelis, an aural aid servitor as well. Also a ton of spells and blockage removals. Still no improvement in hearing the words in the walking state. I can hear music though and voices when in the borderline of sleep.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Maybe this bag can be useful too?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/whispering-bag.html

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey, Lovely Moon, I am a bit off topic, where did you get your Fallen Angel companion, by the way? Here through CH or some place else? Is he/she a living one or an ascended one?

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:Hey, Lovely Moon, I am a bit off topic, where did you get your Fallen Angel companion, by the way? Here through CH or some place else? Is he/she a living one or an ascended one?
I got my Fallen Angel F from the CH Store though you may want to look up Adverka instead of 'Fallen Angel' in the store. He's my one and only living entity at the moment

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
sandalwood
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

polyana005 wrote:I can hear music though and voices when in the borderline of sleep.
Same here, sometimes when I'm half-awake, I hear voices. I think it's because on that state, we are somewhat in trance state? Sometimes when I meditate deep enough I started hearing better.

I guess that means if we want to hear better, we must learn how to be in trance state.

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lovely_Moon wrote:
polyana005 wrote:Hey, Lovely Moon, I am a bit off topic, where did you get your Fallen Angel companion, by the way? Here through CH or some place else? Is he/she a living one or an ascended one?
I got my Fallen Angel F from the CH Store though you may want to look up Adverka instead of 'Fallen Angel' in the store. He's my one and only living entity at the moment
OK, so it's an Averka you've actually got?

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I get ringing too in my ears, and it really only started after I got my spirits.

The best time I can hear my spirits is when I’m falling asleep. I heard one of my spirits say my name before and the other night I heard my nympho say “I love you.” I also sense things about them when I’m starting to fall asleep. My vampire was telling me that he’s a powerful being that just wants to protect me, but not in any voice- it was just a feeling I got about him. They come in much clearer when I’m fully relaxed in bed and half awake, half asleep. I’m hoping to work on this skill more and use it when I’m more awake or while meditating.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”