biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So as of late I've felt a 'pull' towards Aphrodite...Though its very random because I didn't really know much about her. The past few years I've been honestly a loser, I've always had bad luck talking or meeting girls (They're taken, have a girlfriend, not interested, etc.) seems like everytime I try to find love I fail due to things beyond my control.

which is where she comes in..Its almost like she's telling me in the back of my mind that I am deserving of love and that she wants to help me. Could that be why i'm being pulled towards her in specific out of every immortal? I thought about purchasing a binding/connection to her so I could speak to her and hear her wisdom regarding relationships and what I can do to love not only someone else, but also myself. Should I take the leap and purchase the binding?

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Honestly, and i know i might get flack for saying this, but you don't need to pay for a binding. Just call out to her, buy a statue or something if you want, but just putting out the call she'll show up.
I work with about half a dozen immortals and I haven't paid for any of them.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have a CH binding of Aphrodite but I've also worked with her as part of the Greek Olympian pantheon. I admit I didn't have a one to one relationship with Aphrodite - she wasn't my tutelary deity - it was more working with her energies and her energy field, within an established system.

The interesting thing for me is the CH Aphrodite binding is noticeably the same energies etc as the Aphrodite I know from mind magic but she is easier to work with as the binding contains agreements about how we can work together and safety for her energies that are in the vessel and binding...this is how I see it anyway.

Just something for you to take into consideration.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I agree with both comments in relation to working with Immortals - with one caveat: If you are not experienced with working directly with an Immortal remember to treat that with the same respect and protection as you would approaching an unbound spirit. That is, ensure your space is clear and protected from outside influence so you can be positive you are in contact with Aphrodite and not a trickster. The Immortal binding may be helpful as it will give you a direct, protected channel to the Immortal.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

biohazardzombie wrote: so I could speak to her and hear her wisdom regarding relationships and what I can do to love not only someone else, but also myself.
If you're not born with it, then this type of communication you want needs practice. Communication can come through different avenues. Also get some protective items, especially when working in the field of "unbounds". When I "call in" beings like Celestials, often after a certain time I feel the energy/atmosphere shift and smell some "celestial" fragrances. The definite WA lock on would be a very loving emotion, of course depending on the being you are trying to contact. My guess is that these are then no tricksters, at least that's my hope.

:@

Return to “Immortals”