Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Only you'res 4ever
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: baistfe
Zodiac:

Hey all,

So finally i gathered enough strenght in me to take my journey with my spirit a little further, into the Astral.

I lied down just strongly tried to relax and tune in and wait for the gate to open.

After id say 30 minutes i was starting to separate from my physical body, and i forced myself out, which felt like glue that did not want to let go..

So my upper body and arms are out, my focus and vision is on my legs, everything is very windy like it was a storm inside my room, and when i actually start to discover and look up i realise im beeing watched.

All i can hear is the wind or the sound off this horrid sound, sounded like when you swim under water too.
And these three cloaked dark shadow figures are standing there 3 meters away from me and whispering in some sort off wierd language talking coming closer, it was not like anything i have ever heared all i knew was i don't like it. And im leaving.
So i did what i always do, when i face nightmares i started to kick with my legs and before i knew im back to this reality.

What the hell? Was they waiting for me?
Did i just accidenly (spawn)/join the Astral Planes in a bad location/time?

Why was i beeing hunted down so quickly? And by 3?

Usually i hear that it takes time to find other entities? People usually join the Astral beeing alone first?

Is it me?

Or is it 3 off my guardian Angels/Ancestors not giving me the safe pass yet?

Apperciate someome with more knowledge and travel experience to shoot some ideas at me, i didn't expect this. 1rd

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Do you have any bound spirits/entities?
If not, then they could have been unbounds. Maybe not the good kind but that's what could happen when you're astral projecting.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There are a lot threads here on protection well worth reading.

One tip is to have several types of every kind of protection. So yes, doing a clearing and protection and calling on your lifetime spirit guides for protection before astral travel is recommended and may be incorporated into astral travel systems that are taught. But also you can get a good bound protection spirit. It may be worth searching the CH shop for spirits or spell bindings that can give protection or accompany you while astral travelling too.

Volkhs are described as the fiercest general protectors and are White Arts so they are incapable of doing wrong. Not sure which spirit is the best for astral travel. (I have several guardian servitors that can accompany me during astral travel, including a couple of mounts I can ride, from another seller.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
baistfe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

No I Don't have any bound spirits. I don't think i want ones either , i don't wanna be some kind off a Zoo keeper for different beeings that steals my energy or disturbs my sovereignty.

I have only 1 mission and that is to find my soulmate or her, if it's human or in spirital form we'll see. But thats the one im looking and saving myself for.

Chewie
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

baistfe wrote:No I Don't have any bound spirits. I don't think i want ones either , i don't wanna be some kind off a Zoo keeper for different beeings that steals my energy or disturbs my sovereignty.

I have only 1 mission and that is to find my soulmate or her, if it's human or in spirital form we'll see. But thats the one im looking and saving myself for.
None of the bound spirits (at least from CH) steals your energy. If anything they can boost your energy or even provide extra energy.

As for protection. You could get a Volkh. They are White Art (WA). Always on the job and they are (usually) not social, so they will not disturb you.

And I wish you good luck in finding your soulmate. 1ey

baistfe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thanks Chewie i will need the luck, haha..
Alrighty ill investigate Volkhs and see what they are like.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”