Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
DarknessDreaming wrote:Did anyone else have issues signing up? I checked out using the money order option. Was that okay to do?
I had to change the payment method to “Money Order” to get it to work.
I had to do the same. It worked though :)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:That's weird. It just automatically sent me through without any of that. 1h Did you go straight from the OP link or from the freebie listing in the shop? Trying the other one from what you did might make a difference...
Hi, yes :) seems not the only one to with minor issue. We just have put in money order than it worked. Another person did this to.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
niceprotonman wrote:Another useless "mess" session. Did you guys actually get anything from all the previous mass sessions???
You're sounding a bit bitter niceprotonman. Did you sign up for previous sessions and not feel anything? This will be my first mass session so I'll wait until the session has happened before I review it.

I've had really good experiences from every CH service so far. The effects can be subtle unless you're sensitive. I think being focused on outcomes may not be the right way to judge these things as Creepy Hollows info (and good sense) states that we are ourselves a factor in the equation and need to optimise ourselves to work with bindings of spirits or spells etc...and actually put time in working with them, which I keep having a blind spot on. For me that is a big factor in the equation between having a genuinely powerful working done and getting the desired outcome. Another thing is having unrealistic expectations.
Besides, it’s FREE, from an established and reputable provider. It’s hard to go wrong with that.

Having said that, anything related to gift enhancement kind of implies practicing to get the best possible results.

Someone could gift me top-brand gym equipment, but I won’t see the benefits of it unless I USE it. If I just sit and admire it, I won’t get any stronger or more fit.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Please sign us up. I'm getting the request through the shop

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4

Hello. I have already signed up 1 day ago and still it says order in queue. It is the last day to be confirmed. So could you kindly check the orders in queue ?

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Mebuga wrote:Hello. I have already signed up 1 day ago and still it says order in queue. It is the last day to be confirmed. So could you kindly check the orders in queue ?
In all likely hood, they will all finish out on the day of or after the session.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am able to get the order to process this way:

- select “no shipping required” (presuming the mass session is the only item in your cart)

- select “money order” for payment method

Anyone who’s getting errors, try making the mass session be the only item in the cart, set the above-mentioned flags as described, and see if the glitches clear up.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4

I also was able to sign in with "no shipping required" and "money order" method only. It should be okay I assume because we somehow signed in however my orders (both of the recent mass sessions) are still on "queued" status which makes me feel like I did not get included to the session. Also I have been in a conversation with a CH stuff about my "lack of ability on communication with my keep" and I am not getting any reply from them for 2 days. I hope it can be fixed all soon :)

Return to “Mass Sessions Archive”