Doomsday dreams frequently occuring.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Enki
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Over the last couple years I have been having some fairly frequent disaster style dreams. I don't watch any of those cheesy CGI movies really either. I'm just wondering if it means anything. The most recent one was me traveling away from New York City. It was technically New York City there were the couple noticeable landmarks like the Empire State Building and the Chrystler Building however the city itself was near a snow covered open area and behind the city there was an ocean. The dream originally had me in a vehicle with at least 1 other person but then I was outside of it and I turned to look back and I noticed a massive tidal wave that began to strike the city completely annihilating everything in it's path including the tallest sky scrapers. Soon after I saw this I began running the opposite direction towards a wooded area where there were many others doing the same. We eventually popped up in my hometown when someone called out "hey I see the college!" Of course at this point the sun was out and it seemed to be a sunny summer day about 75 degrees with no sign of snow or a tidal wave.

Ah well just thought i'd share my dream with everyone :-)

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Hmmm... could be anxiety, could mean something else, could be one of those dreams all of us have from time to time. Do you keep a dream journal or do work to develop things like spirit communication and lucid dreaming?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

With the publicity around the apparent collapse of the Russian / US public commitment to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, scientists who estimate these things have put their doomsday clock at the close to midnight ever. And there was the failure the other day of the Trump / Kim Jong Un summit. And climate change might have been factored in.

Such dreams may be in tune with the reverberations through the mass subconscious as media and other speculators try to get their heads around dramatic narratives of how much closer to doomsday we all are.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

*closest*

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I once experienced a significant amount of world-ending scenarios in my dream playlist. Eventually this stopped, and looking back I correlate them to periods of intense anxiety and depression.

How do you feel, in general? Personally, if I started getting this kind of dream again, I would take it as an indicator that I need to re-examine my life situation and mental state.

Enki
new here
new here

laalbieglna wrote:Hmmm... could be anxiety, could mean something else, could be one of those dreams all of us have from time to time. Do you keep a dream journal or do work to develop things like spirit communication and lucid dreaming?
Unfortunately In havent kept a dream journal but thats a very good reminder thank you. I recently purchased a book on Astral Projection so documentation is a great idea.

Enki
new here
new here

HorizonSignal wrote:I once experienced a significant amount of world-ending scenarios in my dream playlist. Eventually this stopped, and looking back I correlate them to periods of intense anxiety and depression.

How do you feel, in general? Personally, if I started getting this kind of dream again, I would take it as an indicator that I need to re-examine my life situation and mental state.
I have dealt with depression in the past as well as anxiety. I have got the anxiety in check because it was so nasty. The depression comes and goes though, some days good some days bad although it's not as debilitating as it once was.

In general I keep my head up though, I'm neither a pessimist or an optimist rather a realist. I have had a lot of toxic people in my life that I have been cutting loose from my life at a very fast pace, some owe me money so i'm kind of weighing the risk vs reward idea with them. In the end i'm happy with who I am because I know I'm a decent human being.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I used to have "apocalypse" dreams almost all the time during a long period of my life back then. I think during this time of my life I was also going through a lot with domestic violence and abuse - during those years I often was very cynical, my mentality was very different, I also would have a lot of crashing airplane dreams if it wasn't catastrophe-type of dreams. I think back then I realized I often wished the world would end whenever I was enduring abuse. I noticed these to be recurring dreams... I have PTSD nightmares that have lasted for over a decade since I was a kid but these apocalypse dreams ended up stopping at some point - oddly enough I still live with the abuse(r) so I've come to think maybe I have learned to possibly cope better...kind of. That's just my personal experience with those kind of dreams though and I guess my interpretation.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”