Living entity Angel of Death - what are they?

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Oh no! It sounds like you had a rough week. That sucks!

But your new guy sounds absolutely lovely, and your cat boy's reaction made me smile. :D Being all of 5'0, I can definitely relate to to that. xD

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:Oh no! It sounds like you had a rough week. That sucks!

But your new guy sounds absolutely lovely, and your cat boy's reaction made me smile. :D Being all of 5'0, I can definitely relate to to that. xD
LOL you and I are the same height then. I am always scowling, trying to reach things. A good portion of my Keep manifests are rather tall. So I'm usually bug eyed walking around, making the same expressions as my cat boy who's only a few inches taller when he manifests. He got the short Korean "genes". I'm really looking forward to interacting more with my new fella.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Hahaha, I too scowl at things that are out of my reach. If I'm feeling up to it I usually climb on the counter to reach things in my upper cupboards, but I do have a few step ladders and stools strategically placed around my apartment when counters aren't an option.

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki

Return to “Living Entities”