Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I love Egyptian immortals, therefore I have bindings of Anubis, Osiris and Nephtys.
Last week all of a sudden I get the name of "Sobek" and his manifestations showing up in my head. I assumed it's a call, read about Sobek for a couple of days and decided that I should wait with the binding of him. No more calling.

Today with no prior reading or thinking I get the name of Ma'at in my head. It's like telepathy, as if someone calls that name in my head and sends an image together.

I can't understand why this is happening. I have been busy working lately and have not been working with my existing bindings to immortals simply because it's not enough hours in a day in order to do all these things. Working with immortals requires dedication, time, structure and I personally love rituals, candles, offerings, etc.

What would you do?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

While bindings can be nice, you're probably well aware that deities can be worked with without them. That said, perhaps it's not so much a call to work directly with these deities whose names are coming up, and maybe more a call to do the research on these gods and perhaps meditating on their spheres of influence found within your own life. They may be calling your attention to their related concepts or stories. Or even poking their heads in and just checking you out.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

AlexCzernosech wrote:While bindings can be nice, you're probably well aware that deities can be worked with without them. That said, perhaps it's not so much a call to work directly with these deities whose names are coming up, and maybe more a call to do the research on these gods and perhaps meditating on their spheres of influence found within your own life. They may be calling your attention to their related concepts or stories. Or even poking their heads in and just checking you out.
Thanks, that's pretty much the case, I suppose, because I started to think the same myself.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you are already have a link to them, via natural occurrence in this life, past life, or ancestral lines, then you will be predisposed to certain Immortals or races in general. Many find a resurgence of that connection as they age, and/or they meet certain milestones within their journey. Sometimes Immortals wait for someone to "come of age" before they make a connection, and that age could signify something important that relates to the past, or an ancestral event.

If you feel a calling to the Egyptian Immortals, and you continually hear their names being repeated in your mind as random, telepathic communications, then it sounds like a calling. Bindings of any Immortal or spirit are for creating a connection that is personal and tuned to yourself. You can contact and engage with any Immortal at any time, as you can with unbound spirits, it's up to you to decide which path and mode of communication makes the most sense for you :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

creepyhollows wrote:If you are already have a link to them, via natural occurrence in this life, past life, or ancestral lines, then you will be predisposed to certain Immortals or races in general. Many find a resurgence of that connection as they age, and/or they meet certain milestones within their journey. Sometimes Immortals wait for someone to "come of age" before they make a connection, and that age could signify something important that relates to the past, or an ancestral event.

If you feel a calling to the Egyptian Immortals, and you continually hear their names being repeated in your mind as random, telepathic communications, then it sounds like a calling. Bindings of any Immortal or spirit are for creating a connection that is personal and tuned to yourself. You can contact and engage with any Immortal at any time, as you can with unbound spirits, it's up to you to decide which path and mode of communication makes the most sense for you :)
This is an interesting comment, as I've felt drawn to a specific goddess after doing some research prompted by interest in ancient Mesopotamia, thanks to previous discussions with one of my spirits. The more I research the more of a connection seems to be uncovered.

I also very recently had an absolutely strong calling to purchase a piece with a channel to Poseidon on it. That also feels like a past life connection.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Immortals”