Crossed a powerful demon in a previous life who amplified my shadow self

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Crossed a powerful demon in a previous life who amplified my shadow self

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:21 am

-The other alternative or path I did not take before the 'ordeal' which led to an internal or emotional kind of amputation might have been getting into alcohol to maybe calm the part of me that holds my shadow self but that's not very health exactly they say? Plus its taxed alot.

Was that outcome harsh but better than the other alternatives I thought about at the time before finding out it was 'shadow related' of either appeasing it by doing something radical and getting into trying 'drunk meditation' you think?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:24 pm

Alcohol can be good for lowering inhibitions. It would not be good for anything requiring focus or intent. Rather, it would be counterproductive. For example, if you want to lower your guard to something or be able to perceive something with less distraction, it could be an okay choice. If you want to go to battle with something or mentally process something, it would make things worse.

Further, intentionally using alcohol on anything like a regular basis to inhibit or "amputate" emotions seems like the most direct route I could possibly think of to becoming an alcoholic.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:41 pm

Don’t self-medicate. It’s the road to addiction. I’ve been to the funerals, plural, of loved ones who lost that battle.

If emotions or thought processes are causing pain or are interfering with your attempts to thrive, start with counseling. If meds are needed as well, and for some of us (including me), that’s a reality, a doctor can work with you to draw up a treatment plan that won’t land you in the hospital or in jail.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:22 am

Annabelle wrote:
Wizard wrote:Got a service from somebody to project for me to find the problems in-depth. I did infact seem to have a life in a realm where magick and meta is more physical so to say and a powerful demon from there believes I crossed them.

So out of revenge they were casting things to amplify my shadow self also along with other actions, which they tried to do to the person who took them on and projected to find my problems. Other things have to see how it goes.

Since it was not a direct attack it was hard to detect, rather an operation carried out allegedly. Will find out more anyways.

Since i have just red whole your story i ask myself did you ever try to contact that Demon on some the most respectful possible way to ask Him why is He doing what is doing? Maybe it's even not a Demon? Maybe some sludge (spiritual parasite who is feeding at causing negative emotions in us) or vengeful spirit of an entity whom you crossed in this life? Demons could be that vengeful but if you give Them really good reason for it!

If you hesitate to ask him anything because you afraid of even worse response, maybe is good idea for you to try banishment ritual? I already posted links for it at this forum, but another topic and i can't remember which one, so i am posting it here too:

https://thetravelingwitch.com/blog/2016/12/21/banishing

If banishment and defense techniques like shielding and cleansing your space don't help, maybe this isn't something from the outside, then rather inside. I mean, maybe this entity is actually your own shadow you carry through incarnations and have to deal with.

I am not experienced enough tho, so don't take this advice as the only one trustworthy, but consider it. :)
Found out more, broke a family level pact and also an agreement/promise of some sorts which provoked a very strong emotional reaction. Also possibly the first and only one 'in line' to break it. Meaning it was not taken lightly whatsoever at all by the entity. Self was also unhappy from the breaking of the agreement/pact because the reward as thought of did not manifest. Details in general of the connection and also of the pact or worship and service sound fairly 'Demonic-RHP' related.

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:38 am

The feelings implied in one sector of the reading were mainly related to “heartbreak, anguish, emotional distress and pain”. Pinpointing towards ‘emotional level conflict’.

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Postby Annabelle » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:25 pm

Wizard wrote:Found out more, broke a family level pact and also an agreement/promise of some sorts which provoked a very strong emotional reaction. Also possibly the first and only one 'in line' to break it. Meaning it was not taken lightly whatsoever at all by the entity. Self was also unhappy from the breaking of the agreement/pact because the reward as thought of did not manifest. Details in general of the connection and also of the pact or worship and service sound fairly 'Demonic-RHP' related.

Well what you did is done. You can't return the past and you can't change it. You can only learn some lesson, two from your bad past experiences, so you don't repeat the same mistake in future. Try to sort this thing in your head and move on without any heartbreak feeling, regret or sorrow. Forgive yourself.

If entity is still after you causing problems, get rid of it by banishing/cleansing or seeking professional help about it (some trustworthy conjurer, spirit worker, witch, occultist, whoever you trust from that field).

The most important is to make sure you learned something from the past failure, that you did everything to eliminate the problem-Maker and that you have no further doubts or fears connected with this matter, because fear is your worst enemy and when in fear state, your mind can play tricks with you. ;)

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Annabelle wrote:
Wizard wrote:Found out more, broke a family level pact and also an agreement/promise of some sorts which provoked a very strong emotional reaction. Also possibly the first and only one 'in line' to break it. Meaning it was not taken lightly whatsoever at all by the entity. Self was also unhappy from the breaking of the agreement/pact because the reward as thought of did not manifest. Details in general of the connection and also of the pact or worship and service sound fairly 'Demonic-RHP' related.

Well what you did is done. You can't return the past and you can't change it. You can only learn some lesson, two from your bad past experiences, so you don't repeat the same mistake in future. Try to sort this thing in your head and move on without any heartbreak feeling, regret or sorrow. Forgive yourself.

If entity is still after you causing problems, get rid of it by banishing/cleansing or seeking professional help about it (some trustworthy conjurer, spirit worker, witch, occultist, whoever you trust from that field).

The most important is to make sure you learned something from the past failure, that you did everything to eliminate the problem-Maker and that you have no further doubts or fears connected with this matter, because fear is your worst enemy and when in fear state, your mind can play tricks with you. ;)
I think it was implied the heartbreak and emotions mentioned were more about how it took the breaking of the pact or promise. As in how much it upset the entity to eventually drive this to an emotional level conflict between us.

Although it’s implied that I did find the breaking of the agreement or pact rewarding which made me vulnerable into being more agreeable to taking any punishment given, and if not actually ‘accept it’ depending on state. Which led me to this realm. Know it probably sounds ‘too big’ for some but if it’s true this is how it goes, I’ve spent my whole life searching for my origins for some reason I did not know why but now I’ve found it.

I’m hoping maybe there is some sort of diplomatic option to have it agree to lifting the blockages or obstruction that doesn’t require confrontation. So looking into that now.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”