Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Hey all,

I was wondering, when I meditate with a vessel (could be any material) they get really warm. Not just this feels warm but, wow how did it get that warm? Like it was heated in a microwave or oven. Is this just my energy, the vessels energy or the spirit’s energy? I do become really warm when doing energy work.

Thanks

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

That happens to me as well. All though not with every vessel and not with every meditation session as well. It truthfully depends on what companion I am meditating with. If it happens every time you meditate or do energy work you might just have a strong sense and connection to paranormal energy.

Always seeking and always learning.
Immommica
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Thank you for answering. I am very empathic and do sense when spirits are close by. My third eye tingles like crazy and I get really warm.
I just needed reassurance as a newbie.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

That warmth things sounds normal / to be expected. One vessel I have from CH comes with a warning explicitly about it getting warm when worked with or even changing in size.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Pretty normal (though as already stated, not every one or every time). I have also had them vibrate frequently, or "jump" out of my hand during very focused exercises.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have the same thing happen many times. One in particular is the "Infinite Power of the Immortals" . It also happens a lot when I am holding something I am sleepweaving on. The vessel gets much warmer than my hand while holding it. That defies the rules of thermodynamics. It should only warm up to be equal with the temperature of your hand. So where does the energy come from to add more heat? The heat added is not an illusion. I have placed the Immortals orb in someones else's hand and had the response "Is it ALWAYS this HOT?!!"

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

This is pretty fascinating. I tend to only work with my master vessel nowadays, and because it is a ring I typically don't notice its temperature when working with particular bindings. I become sensitive to the energy itself when focusing and connecting with it, generally, but since it is already so close to my skin I seldom notice it being warmer than my own body heat. That said, my hands have always been inordinately hot anyways. I can pretty much fog up a cool window with my palm a good 2-3 inches away from the glass.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

The nerves in our skin sense the difference in temperature between our skin and the object or air touching our skin.

Set up 3 bowls of water, one ice cold, one lukewarm such that you feel no temp at all, one hot enough that you can barely stand to keep your hand in it.

Now start with your finger in the lukewarm water to verify that you feel neither warm or cold. Next put your finger in the cold water for at least a minute, then back to the lukewarm which will now feel very warm and then to the hot water which will be painfully hot. The water didn't get hotter, but your finger got colder and the difference in temperature between your finger and the water increased.

This little experiment is to show how our nerves sense temperature. The same thing happens when we get into a shower and the water seemingly gets colder and we have to turn up the hot water.

When the vessels get warm to the touch after being in contact with our skin a while, there is energy coming into the vessel from somewhere. In this case however, the source is not physical.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

What's interesting is when I first worked with some of my vessels they would be really cold, not warm. I have experienced both really. My feather flame spell binding for third eye spells is on a set of mala beads and they do get warm during mediation. Some gemstones, if held in a fist, will also become heated. I never really thought about it since getting the master vessel since everything is copied to it now. It's a fascinating occurrence. I wonder if it can actually be measured with a FLIR or thermal camera. There would have to be a control, like a non-spelled item. Surely, someone has tested this at some point...

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”