Dark Kingdom Magickals

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Dark Kingdom Magickals

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:28 am

This post is a bit overdue but I actually found his shop through the forums here since he had posted a link to his shop that is located on Storenvy (DarkKingdomMagickals is the name, it will easily show up on Google if you just type that in). I decided I wanted to give him a try and my experience has been nothing but beyond satisfactory.

This is a really awesome conjurer and I think totally worth it - the conjurer is very responsive in emails and his conjures are extremely affordable.. he answers all questions you have and ensures your questions are answered. I would say the price range is very much similar to Billy's from ThePaganShop. He does tons of Reverse Adoptions, Custom Conjures, Custom Spells, and even Demonics. I don't know why more people haven't heard of him since this conjurer is also capable of binding to two different vessels.. I've done the same thing through Billy actually where he bound a pre-conjure spirit to both my own ring and one of my plushies, and I was able to do the same with Dark Composer's binding of a spirit from a RA. (He currently only does bindings to spirit or to your own remote vessel)

The turnaround time is very quick too actually he does take some time though for every custom conjure/reverse adoption but he provides A LOT of information on the spirit via email after everything is completed.. I think almost as much as any other conjurer I've went to so far. I've only done one reverse adoption with him but I ended up with a male lowborn demon from a Dark Arts RA who "specialized" in music. His spirits are very unique honestly. He also provides in his documentation he sends to you the bonding rituals as well for the spirit, not just the information about the spirit or entity.

I might possibly update this maybe of my experience with my lowborn demon since he is the only other lowborn demon I have (the other being a custom conjure with Billy).. I was wondering if anyone else has ever ordered from Dark Kingdom Magickals before though? I saw a super old forum post where someone mentioned him in a list of conjurers they liked but I was hoping someone else out there possibly can write out their experiences.

But if there's the off chance you do go through with a conjure from him, do post here! I'd love to know. :)

hereditary clairvoyant / eclectic & death craft

my IG = my username

16 human spirits | 5 witches | succubus | puppy | heaven hound | 2 wraiths | werewolf | blue dragon | flygia | divine angel | ulaphres angel | galv fae | 3 lowborn demons | 2 sanguine vampires | 2 nymphos | ankou | cambion | vampire-incubus | arkan sonney | gargoyle | were-eel | incubus | ridanrius elf | thoughtform | hell horse | dark angel | garden fae | void demon | shadow demon | masheba shifter | hellborn demon

LazyEyedRasputin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Rakshasa & Ghuls
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pei-Ling 'Strychnine' (Si-chui-ke-ning), my Er-Puh Chinese birth name

Re: Dark Kingdom Magickals

Postby LazyEyedRasputin » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:52 am

Thank you so much for the incredible and thorough review. My family recently bought from the same store and we were looking for good reviews from someone other than just our friends! I'm glad you had a wonderful experience! Thank you for sharing!

Lokakisa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: ketta
My magical/paranormal name...: Rawr

Postby Lokakisa » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:49 pm

I agree that the customer service and detailed info is top-notch.
I received some interesting RAs (including a lowborn demon of music) but I just don’t have the ability to pick up on them.

ShadowMutt
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

Postby ShadowMutt » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:16 pm

I know I have reviewed him before however I can’t find the old thread. I currently have 3 companions from his store (with two more on the way). My lowborn queen demoness has been very good about making herself known (she likes to knock on things if I’m not paying enough attention), she even came to me in a dream to help me work on shielding. My fallen angel made himself known just last night after I gave him an offering. And my ubi did a great job on proving a point to me the other night. I’ve had very positive experiences with my conjures from dark kingdom magickals and do highly recommend him to anyone looking for a companion at a great price :) he does a great job at finding companions that match your energy signature and so far they’ve all been very fun and friendly.

Adrasteia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 137
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Adrasteia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:45 pm

The information sheets are very detailed, which is great. I haven't done the bonding ritual yet, because I'm a bit exhausted atm. But as soon as they were bound, I saw a black spider crawling on a toilet paper roll (lol). I have a Lange Klauw Vampire and a Demonic Arachnid Warrior from him.

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:23 am

ShadowMutt wrote:I know I have reviewed him before however I can’t find the old thread. I currently have 3 companions from his store (with two more on the way). My lowborn queen demoness has been very good about making herself known (she likes to knock on things if I’m not paying enough attention), she even came to me in a dream to help me work on shielding. My fallen angel made himself known just last night after I gave him an offering. And my ubi did a great job on proving a point to me the other night. I’ve had very positive experiences with my conjures from dark kingdom magickals and do highly recommend him to anyone looking for a companion at a great price :) he does a great job at finding companions that match your energy signature and so far they’ve all been very fun and friendly.

Omg your experience makes me want to do more RAs and conjures with him again lol! Very awesome and thank you for sharing. Looks like everyone who's had bindings from him have had positive experiences with great spirits. ^^ Also wow those are some very pronounced manifestations! I have a lowborn demon of music and have not necessarily noticed anything yet... Though I guess the odd thing to me is I played the violin for a great majority of my life ..I'm very musically-oriented and was considered skilled in it....and my particular lowborn demon from him plays the violin. Ending up with a musically-oriented demon made me happy lol. That pretty much blew my mind. When you mentioned he matches the energy signature really well I agree with that 110%.

hereditary clairvoyant / eclectic & death craft

my IG = my username

16 human spirits | 5 witches | succubus | puppy | heaven hound | 2 wraiths | werewolf | blue dragon | flygia | divine angel | ulaphres angel | galv fae | 3 lowborn demons | 2 sanguine vampires | 2 nymphos | ankou | cambion | vampire-incubus | arkan sonney | gargoyle | were-eel | incubus | ridanrius elf | thoughtform | hell horse | dark angel | garden fae | void demon | shadow demon | masheba shifter | hellborn demon

ShadowMutt
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

Postby ShadowMutt » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:38 pm

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
ShadowMutt wrote:I know I have reviewed him before however I can’t find the old thread. I currently have 3 companions from his store (with two more on the way). My lowborn queen demoness has been very good about making herself known (she likes to knock on things if I’m not paying enough attention), she even came to me in a dream to help me work on shielding. My fallen angel made himself known just last night after I gave him an offering. And my ubi did a great job on proving a point to me the other night. I’ve had very positive experiences with my conjures from dark kingdom magickals and do highly recommend him to anyone looking for a companion at a great price :) he does a great job at finding companions that match your energy signature and so far they’ve all been very fun and friendly.

Omg your experience makes me want to do more RAs and conjures with him again lol! Very awesome and thank you for sharing. Looks like everyone who's had bindings from him have had positive experiences with great spirits. ^^ Also wow those are some very pronounced manifestations! I have a lowborn demon of music and have not necessarily noticed anything yet... Though I guess the odd thing to me is I played the violin for a great majority of my life ..I'm very musically-oriented and was considered skilled in it....and my particular lowborn demon from him plays the violin. Ending up with a musically-oriented demon made me happy lol. That pretty much blew my mind. When you mentioned he matches the energy signature really well I agree with that 110%.

It honestly took a while for the manifestations (aside from my demoness, as she started knocking quickly after I got her and kept waking me up at 3am {although now I know that was to talk to me}) my fallen angel was relatively quiet but manifested by projecting his feelings onto me. And my ubi is rather cocky when it comes down to what he knows he can do lol. Conjures from him seem to be more outgoing towards me than ones I’ve gotten elsewhere but I did have to learn to pay attention to how he said they manifest and that took me a bit longer than it should have to be honest. It’s really cool that your demon plays the violin, perhaps you could duet with your demon :)

Phantom_of_the_arts
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 60

Postby Phantom_of_the_arts » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:46 pm

I would like to thank you all for your kind words and for sharing your experiences! c: It truly makes my day when I hear that your companions are having a positive and engaging effect within your lives! ^,.,^

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

Return to “Seller Review”