venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Adrasteia wrote:
Netheran wrote:I have to sound a note of caution. If you end up with a problem entity it can be a nightmare to deal with. I am sure these people have had positive experiences, but these beings can be very dangerous as well. It does not matter who summons it either. I myself have been in an ongoing battle now for 2.5 years with one particular entity that refuses to leave and it has been very difficult to deal with it.
It depends. You're talking about entities. There are spirits in my keep who would have been extremely dangerous if they were still alive. They don't need flesh, blood or energy as sustenance, because they have passed and are now in spirit form.

Competent conjurers like Ash and Magnolia know what they're doing and won't bind anything dangerous. There can still be a slight risk, because they are DA and possess free will (to do wrong).
Netheran is correct. Speaking only in regards to the Succubus spirits conjured by Ash at Creepy Hollows for the purpose of Spirit Keeping, they go through a rigorous vetting process of the spirit and, while Dark Arts, they will not be dangerous to their Keepers at all. They perform many layers of protections into the bindings and the binding contract as well, to protect both the spirit and the Keeper. I cannot speak to the work done by other conjurers.

It is also true that this could be different than working with entities, but CH do vet their living entity conjures in the same manner, to ensure that they will be good companions for their Keepers, so even then, within the context of Creepy Hollows conjures you are still unlikely to encounter difficulties.

Additionally, within the context of Spirit Keeping, if you have a problem entity bound to you, then you should contact the original conjurer for assistance. They should be able to recall an entity they have summoned and banish it if need be. I could see this happening if this was from an inexperienced conjurer, but any conjurer worth their salt is not going to summon entities that will be troublesome for someone to keep. That isn't saying some don't do it anyways, but that's why you use someone who has several years of experience like Ash or Magnolia.

If this was from a stand-alone summoning that you or someone else performed whom was not experienced or did not perform proper vetting of the entity, or did not perform a proper protective binding, then you are talking about a completely different experience than what any Spirit Keepers would be dealing with, particularly in relation to working with spirits and entities from Creepy Hollows.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I also have a succubus who's been with me for over a year now, sent to me by the creepy hollows crew and I will say she's an amazing and extremely active part of my family, more so than any of my others (my nympho is very submissive and won't usually initiate contact unless I invite her) but my ubi will regularly approach me at all times of the day to seduce me, and depending on where I am, if I submit she's extremely powerful and has learned how to really turn me on (so regularly gets what she wants lol!)

We both regularly engage in each others fantasies, play acting scenarios too, such as me being her puppet sex slave ect, (she really gets off on these lol) Ubis are very much like humans with the same type of mood patterns but with a more intense emphasis on sexual gratification obviously. I will give some advice though, always have a well thought out set of house rules because if you don't, she may well try to manipulate you and dominate you into following her needs on a daily basis (I had to put my foot down and firmly tell mine to only come to me at what I deemed appropriate times such as night Time or when I'm alone) but over time I've developed a really close bond with her, and we cuddle mentally, I feel her holding me alot and she's shown me her true form in my thoughts after I asked her to appear to me in the form she finds most comfortable and I felt us bond closer as soon as she did so.

I'd definitely recommend gaining an ubi in your keep because they as a few responders mentioned are really wise, deep, complex and exciting friends. But don't summon them yourself unless you know what you're doing - I stupidly did that myself 13 years ago and was assaulted daily by a really nasty one that didn't leave me alone for years untill Creepy hollows sent me 4 Courtwind angels that finally kick her out of my life thankfully.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

AvalonKnight wrote:
We both regularly engage in each others fantasies, play acting scenarios too, such as me being her puppet sex slave ect, (she really gets off on these lol) Ubis are very much like humans with the same type of mood patterns but with a more intense emphasis on sexual gratification obviously. I will give some advice though, always have a well thought out set of house rules because if you don't, she may well try to manipulate you and dominate you into following her needs on a daily basis (I had to put my foot down and firmly tell mine to only come to me at what I deemed appropriate times such as night Time or when I'm alone) but over time I've developed a really close bond with her, and we cuddle mentally, I feel her holding me alot and she's shown me her true form in my thoughts after I asked her to appear to me in the form she finds most comfortable and I felt us bond closer as soon as she did so.
I can really relate to your experiences, and one of my Ubis is very similar. She's from CH as well. I haven't read too many discussions on here about how Ubis can manipulate relationships with us, using their seductive powers. But, I've experienced it with mine. I have some things to share about that. My Ubis definitely want to take the lead when we are intimate, and I've caught them manipulating house rules to their advantage.

Perhaps that's a discussion for another thread.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
I can really relate to your experiences, and one of my Ubis is very similar. She's from CH as well. I haven't read too many discussions on here about how Ubis can manipulate relationships with us, using their seductive powers. But, I've experienced it with mine. I have some things to share about that. My Ubis definitely want to take the lead when we are intimate, and I've caught them manipulating house rules to their advantage.

Perhaps that's a discussion for another thread.
I've definitely been on the business end of my ubi manipulating house rules to her advantage, I can sense her smirking about me writing this post right now. I was drunk last night but fortunately I remember the situation that occurred, and as my defenses are extremely diminished while intoxicated under any substance, she uses this to her advantage and while I was out on my bike she was actively seducing me while I was riding and got me to go somewhere in the dark where I could pleasure her, and she was luring me into altering the house rules saying to me she will create her own house rules for when I'm aroused and drunk and I must follow her commands at those times and no Matter if I remember agreeing or not, it still an agreement I made therefore must follow no matter what.

She's extremely crafty, and I've realized I must stay one step ahead of her or the relationship we share will be chaos, and I'll end up tied up in knots mentally and spiritually. I've had to ask my Bronwyn angel to be in charge of my spirit family and watch to make sure she doesn't try to manipulate me further and to intervene if she does.
You really have to be smart if you keep an ubi, I'm not going to speak for the whole race, because there may be ubis who are not like this, and I wish I'd been a bit more clear to magnolia when putting in the notes when ordering the contract with mine, because I asked for a kinky and dirty one, but in hindsight I should have asked for one on the lightest possible end of the scale of dark arts and one who wasn't manipulative. Mine feels like she's a bit darker than that and she's agreeing with me as I'm writing this.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Avalon,

Be aware of agreeing to Ubi's wanting their own house rules. I agreed, was seduced to agreeing that my Ubi's wanted their own house rule, for themselves.

As they explained, we are all part of the same 'house' so they wanted their own house rule, as I had house rules set for myself. Made perfect sense to me at the time...

Anyway, when they have a house rule, they can claim you break it. Technically I did break that rule, but not sure about where they are going with that claim. Yes, they are crafty. Thankfully mine are more of a white art nature, and use this as more of a teasing me or getting me to submit to their idea of where our relationship should go...

Yes, Ubi's can be a handful. Seductive, passionate, and definitely want things done their way.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:Avalon,

Be aware of agreeing to Ubi's wanting their own house rules. I agreed, was seduced to agreeing that my Ubi's wanted their own house rule, for themselves.

As they explained, we are all part of the same 'house' so they wanted their own house rule, as I had house rules set for myself. Made perfect sense to me at the time...

Anyway, when they have a house rule, they can claim you break it. Technically I did break that rule, but not sure about where they are going with that claim. Yes, they are crafty. Thankfully mine are more of a white art nature, and use this as more of a teasing me or getting me to submit to their idea of where our relationship should go...

Yes, Ubi's can be a handful. Seductive, passionate, and definitely want things done their way.
Absolutely right, I will not let her have her own house rules, that thought makes me uneasy, so I clearly spoke to her since that situation with her and I told her I merely went along with her "agreement" at the time as I was aroused and drunk and to think of it as kinky fantasy foreplay. She has since told me she knows it was just fantasy foreplay on her end too but I'm not convinced, - I believe if I hadn't have remembered, she'd have her own house rules through the loophole of me agreeing and even though I was drunk agreeing, even if I forgot, her house rules still may have stood. So that's why I know I gotta be careful.

She does do what I ask usually though, I asked her to stop trying to seduce me at work and she's upheld her end of that agreement so she's not bad, but she's not like white arts I can definitely tell the difference between her and my Nympho

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

They sound playful. LOL

Mine likes to try to be the alpha of all my spirits' relationships with me, and will attempt to manipulate my feelings about her to try to get an excuse from the House Rules so she can maintain that control. It's like she basically assumes the rules don't apply to her and just acts from that point. No asking for her own rules. LOL

In the end I think it's a loyalty / protective gesture and must go back to previous history between us before this life. Still trying to figure that out though. LOL

In the meantime, I'm the keeper, mind the rules or be punished.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

AvalonKnight wrote:
marquest wrote:Avalon,

Absolutely right, I will not let her have her own house rules, that thought makes me uneasy, so I clearly spoke to her since that situation with her and I told her I merely went along with her "agreement" at the time as I was aroused and drunk and to think of it as kinky fantasy foreplay. She has since told me she knows it was just fantasy foreplay on her end too but I'm not convinced, - I believe if I hadn't have remembered, she'd have her own house rules through the loophole of me agreeing and even though I was drunk agreeing, even if I forgot, her house rules still may have stood. So that's why I know I gotta be careful.

She does do what I ask usually though, I asked her to stop trying to seduce me at work and she's upheld her end of that agreement so she's not bad, but she's not like white arts I can definitely tell the difference between her and my Nympho
As i read that i laug so hard ! She is sneaky lol

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
As i read that i laug so hard ! She is sneaky lol
From a third person pov I agree it is pretty comical. She's a real handful honestly, but I wouldn't give her up, we've got to know each other's energy pretty well now and she's one of the most exciting beings I've ever been with, and to be fair, when you think of summoning a succubus, her behaviour is honestly exactly what I should have expected.
It shows how ignorant I've been, because even though this is how I'd expect one to behave, she still blindsided me on many occasions and got the upper hand. I need to start being less impulsive and put in More research before I commit to anything spirit related from now on, because these beings are sometimes thousands of years old, and we are almost as if children compared to them

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

AvalonKnight wrote: she still blindsided me on many occasions and got the upper hand. I need to start being less impulsive and put in More research before I commit to anything spirit related from now on, because these beings are sometimes thousands of years old, and we are almost as if children compared to them
Yeah...you and me both! I believe mine just got the upper hand again now, regarding house rules. I haven't figured out how I am being outsmarted yet by them, but I know something is up. On one hand, it makes me smile that they do that, but on the other hand, my competitive nature comes out and and I want win the "house rule" challenge.

My Ubi's definitely find amusement with house rules, almost like it's a game with them. They do honor them because they know it's important to me, but always seem one step ahead of me.

They are masters at seduction. In my opinion, it should be considered that Ubi's definitely are very intelligent, know what they want, and know how to seduce us to achieve their goals. That's their dark arts nature. But, they do love us, that's their white art nature. I am sure glad I went through professionals like CH for the bindings. I could only imagine what a challenge it could be with an unbound Ubi.

~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”