SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The house rules are a key factor, just like everyone else said. I don’t have a big keep, only 4 spirits. I have 3 WA and 1 DA. My spirits get a long and haven’t heard any complaints. My vampire can be a little moody but he’s a sweetheart with a great sense of humor.

I always keep my house rules posted on the fridge so they can always read them and see them. I do live alone, so if you don’t, you can always keep them in your room and somewhere more private. One of my house rules is we are a family and we all protect each other, no matter what. As long as they are respectful to me and each other, then it’s all fine. I haven’t had any issues.

Warningxl7
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Ash-od

Does this mean there is a small to none chance of conflict once I start bringing together my new spirit friends

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Warningxl7 wrote:Does this mean there is a small to none chance of conflict once I start bringing together my new spirit friends
Generally speaking our Spirits tend to see bigger pictures and are unlike normal people whom' argue and bicker like children due to differing opinions. Most of the time if a Spirit doesn't like another Spirit, they just avoid each other unless they need to work together to fulfill a keeper's goal. After all, it's not like they're trapped in one house with everyone. They all have their own realms/spaces to retreat to if they wish.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This is also an option, priced $3.50 atm.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... PEACE.html

Warningxl7
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Ash-od

Thank you everyone, your word of wisdom have put my heart at ease

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Not really. My first house is that they ignore each other, if they don't get along. I have some really dominant and very dark spirits who keep unruly spirits in line. I must mention that it's great to have some military men in my keep, they know how to work in teams. Despite being from a different culture, race and species they all try to work together in order to reach a common goal and to help their keeper.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I currently have 46 spirits and/or entities... and I currently have no issues. Though I do think one of my male spirits is more territorial in how many times he wants to appear and dominate my space over my other ones. I have a mixture too ranging from White Arts to Dark Arts...human and nonhumans. I did make a super long list of house rules that I detailed, and literally printed out and I always read it out loud -every single time- I bring in a new spirit, or a new group of spirits. I am kind of peculiar about this stuff I went out of my way to look at every list of house rules I could possibly find throughout various websites and I kind of incorporated some of theirs, some of CH's examples, and some of my own. That's just how I do things but I'm sure others have their own ways.

When I think of a bad experience with a bound spirit to a vessel I start imagining those paranormal fanatics who don't have much experience with spirits at all, who buy those dybbuk boxes or negative-attached spirits on Ebay LMFAO...

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:When I think of a bad experience with a bound spirit to a vessel I start imagining those paranormal fanatics who don't have much experience with spirits at all, who buy those dybbuk boxes or negative-attached spirits on Ebay LMFAO...

Me when I see muggle who is inviting a dark entity on purpose

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

LOL I bought a stone that was supposed to be haunted with a succubus spirit off ebay over a decade ago. Yep, I admit it. It was a scam, but the seller included the "free lessons" from Eric von Roth for succubus summoning. So, in a way, that's what very slowly put me on this journey. Still it's really funny and I feel so stupid in hindsight. I was in a really dark and lonely place in life, post-divorce. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Questions”