active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:The HelpDesk does answer very swiftly when you send specific questions.
But the worst thing is when they tell you that your order will be finished soon and you still wait another two week. Hmmmm.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Adrasteia wrote:
Regholdain wrote:The HelpDesk does answer very swiftly when you send specific questions.
But the worst thing is when they tell you that your order will be finished soon and you still wait another two week. Hmmmm.
Yeah, I think I would follow-up just in case. LOL I've actually had some shipments mailed without notice of completion, though it hasn't happened since maybe August last year.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It's finally there. OMG, this means soo much to me. Despite him being a historical person, I've received a very personal message. <3

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:It's finally there. OMG, this means soo much to me. Despite him being a historical person, I've received a very personal message. <3
Magnolia and Ash are very competent and lovely people, when it comes to their spirits.
Considering that they don't bond with them, an unfamiliar spirit will still share a lot of personal information.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

quantumflux wrote:
but we've been doing this for nearly 20 years.
Time=skill
Time=Wisdom
Time=knowledge

Beware Magnolia for i am fooling you. These statements are false.
I am a Leo so i understand pride well. I also understand that statements like this are weak and have little merit.
^^^^^THIS! I can't believe I agree with quantumflux.

Spirit bindings with CH have always been great, but the magick jewelery never did anything for me. There is energy, I feel it, but it just didn't help me with the things it should. Same with the spells : /

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I did order a familiar recently and when I asked for a sign it knocked bread off the fridge, a clear flat surface, however. I am skeptical of everything occult even though I've been in it for a long time. I also had different people scan/read the ring, multiple people saw eyes staring back at them, felt the energy and so forth. So, for now, my experiences have been small but eventful. I did, however, order another one for myself and a friend of mine that is currently being processed.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Time=skill
Time=Wisdom
Time=knowledge
Beware Magnolia for i am fooling you. These statements are false.
I am a Leo so i understand pride well. I also understand that statements like this are weak and have little merit.
^^^^^THIS! I can't believe I agree with quantumflux.
Ah yes, but experience gained by time= Wisdom, Skill, and Knowledge

Time itself is nothing, you can sit around under a tree for 100 years and it doesn't make you an expert on trees.

Time spent living what you do every single day of your life with more than 80 hours put into your work every week, does equal wisdom, skill, and knowledge.

And why wouldn't I be proud of my work? Should I be ashamed? I'm not sure what your snarky comment is meant to convey? We started this whole mission to help people, to help people feel included and know that their love of spirits and the supernatural isn't weird or goofy, and they don't have to live with the stigma that traditional society tried to put on them. Maybe some of you are too young to remember what living with belief in spirits, ghosts, magic, etc was like 20 years ago, 30 years ago, etc, but it was far less accepted than it is now, and it's only marginally accepted now.

If our expansive knowledge (and no, we don't know everything there is to know in the Universe), is a problem for you, you don't have to be here. You can start your own website and share what know. Then when people ask you questions and you share what you know, to help them on their way & be successful, you will hopefully not be mocked for knowing what you know.

As for here, we're going to continue not only to share what we know, but we encourage anyone else to share what they know, and be an open, inviting, welcoming Forum for EVERYONE who wants to learn. Everyone has value here, whether they are new or they have years of experience, because everyone has something to share.

We don't condone mocking of anyone here, for any reason, because it discourages people from actually participating because no one wants to be publicly shamed or harassed by other members who can't conduct themselves with the respect all other people deserve.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Hismara
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have bought a good amount though not sure if any of the spells work. I've gotten the 101 ghosts ones among others with zero results. With my spirits I have purchased, I am not sure but the spells, definitely not.

Keeper of -High Elf -Succubus -Nympho -Volkh -Fenrir -Werewolf
Lover of Nature and all things book 1rd
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I have had very good experiences with both spirits and spells from CH. With spirits they were able to find me companions perfect for me. I must confess I find it very surprising that up until now all custom conjurations orders were completed a day after being assigned!! Because I was told that it could take 7-10 days for customs to complete. They were able to find me my dragon friend by just a nickname :)

All the spells I have purchased worked instantly, some are active, some I feel work more in the background, all of them are interactive and are so alive, you just need to “call” the spell by its name and you can immediately feel its energy. The $1 DIY spells are wonderful, although they require recasting as they can wane with time. I don't use candles for personal reasons but just visualising candles while casting works too.

I have to say my favourite things about the shop are the BOGO deals and the layaway programme (which is a lifesaver).

One thing I find needs improvement is the sold prebound listings still come up in search. Countless times I click on a listing and see that it isn't available anymore :/

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Their spells and services always work. Now it's time for me to give reviews about spells and services I think. All of their spells and services are absolutely effective and very powerful and I always feel them, there's not a moment that I never did. I love all of the enchantments, spells and services that I got from them. I had quite a lot of spells from them but I'll give a review on my top 5 favorite spells from that I had from them so far:

Germanen Order Spell For The Powers of Wodan: I feel that this spell is very potent because I felt a powerful surge of energy from my upper chakras and I felt kind of "high", as if a foreign energy was "injected" within my spiritual body and my spirit interactions, spellcasting and magick became much more stronger as well.

Bitchcraft Magic Spell: I always noticed instant karma to those who tried to put me down like 90-95% of the time.

First 25 to Order Spell (got this as a freebie): it definitely improved my interactions with all of the Immortals and deities that I interact with regardless whether if they are bound to me or not, I can sense them all and I hear them all very clearly.

Free Black Moon Binding: I felt that this helped me regain my spiritual and mystic strength after going through intense negativity and stress and this made me feel that nobody can take my power away from me.

Astral Time Travel Spell: this helps me greatly with my divination regardless whether it's from the past or the future and I believe it also helps me to see other people's past lives.

For the services, I find the 3 Body Binding Service very powerful. Even mortal words aren't enough to describe how powerful it is. Same with Total Energy and Power Master Service. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”