Dark blob with tentacles....

User avatar
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 am
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Cheese Sandwitch » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 am

Lady Jay wrote:LMAO. Pardon me guys, but when I first saw the title for this topic I thought it said "Dark blob with TESTICLES" instead of "TENTACLES" LMAO..

::rofl:: egads why am i not surprised? ::rofl::

that wasactually a great website! thank you for posting it. It reminded me to smudge, which i will be doing today. Id hate to havethat guy check out MY house. Holy cow I have a lot going on here. he'd see so much it would make his head spin and probably leave him rocking in a corner. OMG shes got DRAGONS! and DJINN (which hed probably call demons) and ...are those UNICORNS? how do i get rid of THOSE?


Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman

lissabumann
new here
new here
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:10 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian-dianne
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mighty oak tree
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: mulisha

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby lissabumann » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:18 pm

It was about 4:45am on July 16, 2016. I had to be at work by 5:30am. I was riding my bike to grab some coffee before work really quick. So, I was peddling as fast as my bike would carry me. It was just before dawn, and I had my headlight on. My headlight on my bike is a very very bright one. I rounded a corner to cut through an alleyway shortcut. I was going so fast that i was focusing my vision and attention on the front wheel of my bike as I started to make the turn. I remember the bright beam of the headlight shining out over the front wheel and beyond like a lighthouse beacon. I was worried about the front wheel skidding on the dirt and didn't want to crash. As I focused on my front tire and the beam of light shining out in front of me, the headlight illuminated a strange black creature that reminded me of a sea anemone or sea urchin. It was about the size of a small cocker spaniel. It had no discernable head or body that I could make out. I did see that it was covered in what looked like tentacles or weird appendages that had some little dingle ball things on the end of each of its "arms" and it looked blacker than black in color. So dark that it appeared to have a little black cloud of filth floating around it like an aura or that pigpen kid from the Peanuts comic strip. When the light hit it, it let out a grunting snort of some strange sound that I have never heard before. To me, the creature sounded like the light either hurt it or at the very least made it mad. I got the impression that I had only seen it because I had came upon it so quickly and had surprised it before it had a chance to run or conceal itself. It freaked me out so much that I skidded to a stop. Then, the thing went straight up a six foot brick wall and disappeared. I have never seen anything alive move that quickly either. As I just stood there looking around for some sign of where it had went, I remember thinking that this must be some kinda prank perhaps. Maybe a realistic puppet on a string? However, I thoroughly checked out the entire area without finding any sign or clue of anything at all like that. It bothered me so much that when I got to work, I immediately wrote down everything I could remember noticing about the blob like creature. I have complete 100% faith that the thing I saw was a living creature of some kind. I have since wondered if it is from this dimension, or planet. It really worries me when I think about it. I set up a motion activated wireless camera in that alley. Unfortunately, somebody stole it. I feel like I should let somebody in authority know about what I saw. But without any proof, I know that my claims would be quickly dismissed as the ravings of a lunatic. I have also done extensive research on what the heck that thing could be. This forum is the only place I can find anything similar to my experience mentioned.



Glowworm
new here
new here
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Glowworm » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:33 pm

I've seen one of these laying on me several times. It was like a large black jelly fish with thin tentacles going all over my body. It affecting the chakra system completely goes with what my reading told me that had happened to me.

And it wasn't helpful before when I was not believed on here and was mocked and even sworn at, despite my findings being confirmed by a reputable seller on here. Those posts were never removed and I don't know why I was chastised on here.



Glowworm
new here
new here
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Glowworm » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:42 pm

And I want to unbridge everything I've ever had from CH and I have been removing spirits from spirit because I'm sure it all attracts malicious beings by making me a beacon. I am being ignored yet again and am tired of it. I am a person with feelings just like everybody else.



User avatar
Lewk
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 790
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 117
Spelled Number: 113
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Lewk » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:35 am

Glowworm wrote:And I want to unbridge everything I've ever had from CH and I have been removing spirits from spirit because I'm sure it all attracts malicious beings by making me a beacon. I am being ignored yet again and am tired of it. I am a person with feelings just like everybody else.


No need to feel ignored... 1ht

If you have had some well meant advice from experienced forum members, it might be worth considering it's value. This doesn't mean you are wrong.

[EDITED]

But the main advice is use protection: protective spirits, protective spells and your own self protection work. Try to find balance and wellbeing in your life.

You are not forced to do spirit keeping. It just might be better to not make any important decisions while you're upset or in a distressed frame of mind that you might later wish you hadn't done.

And always seek professional help, including medical help, when you need it.


Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
1mg

User avatar
Lewk
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 790
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 117
Spelled Number: 113
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Lewk » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:52 am

lissabumann wrote: As I focused on my front tire and the beam of light shining out in front of me, the headlight illuminated a strange black creature that reminded me of a sea anemone or sea urchin. It was about the size of a small cocker spaniel. It had no discernable head or body that I could make out. I did see that it was covered in what looked like tentacles or weird appendages that had some little dingle ball things on the end of each of its "arms" and it looked blacker than black in color. So dark that it appeared to have a little black cloud of filth floating around it like an aura or that pigpen kid from the Peanuts comic strip. When the light hit it, it let out a grunting snort of some strange sound that I have never heard before. […] Then, the thing went straight up a six foot brick wall and disappeared. I have never seen anything alive move that quickly either.[…] I have complete 100% faith that the thing I saw was a living creature of some kind.


The only thing I can say is that this seems to be a very different thing from energy parasites. You seem to be describing a living creature, whereas energy parasites are non-corporeal.

It's not really my field. Even though we are spirit keepers here, and are open minded to a lot things, I think we also tend to use our common sense and a healthy form of scepticism. Not having been there and seen what you saw, my first thought would be it was most likely a known living creature but the night time made its appearance strange. Or it was a full on hallucination, which from what you say it wasn't. For me it is less likely to have been a physical manifestation of a creature from another dimension.


Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
1mg

User avatar
Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:16 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Regholdain » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:16 am

Glowworm wrote:And I want to unbridge everything I've ever had from CH and I have been removing spirits from spirit because I'm sure it all attracts malicious beings by making me a beacon. I am being ignored yet again and am tired of it. I am a person with feelings just like everybody else.

It may feel like having spirit bindings makes you a beacon, but that is a rather large jump in logic and I'm not sure it bears out.

What is true is that our growing and evolving gifts do attract interest as they themselves become a beacon. This is why practicing protection and shielding and actively working on your abilities are an extremely important part of any paranormal path.

For an example, I was married to a woman for 10 years who was sensitive. The dead came to her all the time. She did not keep spirits - in fact I've never heard of spirit keeping before 8 months ago - and she did not seek interaction with spirits either. Nevertheless, both good and bad spirits were attracted to her. She was a beacon simply because of what the dead knew she could do. Other entities also took notice and caused her problems.

So no, keeping spirit bindings has nothing to do with attracting malicious spirits or entities. Sometimes they just happen upon you. But you have tons of unbounds walking around in and out of your life that you are never aware of. Mostly they don't care and it's rare that they do. It's even rarer that they seek out to do anything malicious.

Non-corporeal Astral Entities like feeders are attracted to negative energies and emotions, and if your environment it's a good place for them to feed, they will latch on and make things worse because it is their nature to do so. They do not come to people because of spirit keeping.



Glowworm
new here
new here
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Glowworm » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:03 pm

Then I can only say it has made me more psychic ever since I bought a binding from CH, and the problems started.

I do feel having attachments to spirit would be something I want removed, regardless. The conjurer I got the accurate reading from believes that spirits bound to spirit affect the auric field. That is my train of thought also, and just as I respect Mag and Ash's views on this differ, I hope they will appreciate and respect my beliefs in return also. I would like this removal done soon.



User avatar
Lewk
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 790
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 117
Spelled Number: 113
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Lewk » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Glowworm wrote:Then I can only say it has made me more psychic ever since I bought a binding from CH, and the problems started.

I do feel having attachments to spirit would be something I want removed, regardless. The conjurer I got the accurate reading from believes that spirits bound to spirit affect the auric field. That is my train of thought also, and just as I respect Mag and Ash's views on this differ, I hope they will appreciate and respect my beliefs in return also. I would like this removal done soon.


That's your right...just talk to them about it. Good luck with everything, as I said before. 1ey


Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
1mg

Glowworm
new here
new here
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Glowworm » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Lewk wrote:
Glowworm wrote:Then I can only say it has made me more psychic ever since I bought a binding from CH, and the problems started.

I do feel having attachments to spirit would be something I want removed, regardless. The conjurer I got the accurate reading from believes that spirits bound to spirit affect the auric field. That is my train of thought also, and just as I respect Mag and Ash's views on this differ, I hope they will appreciate and respect my beliefs in return also. I would like this removal done soon.


That's your right...just talk to them about it. Good luck with everything, as I said before. 1ey


Thank you. 1ey Mag and Ash are not answering my e-mails. I don't know what else to do, with other conjurers it's far easier to remove spells and spirits without this unbridging business. I wish I'd never bridged anything.




Return to “General Questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MysticEmpath and 0 guests