First Full physical Djinn manifestation

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
queenofgreen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey everyone!

I have been a spirit keeper for about 6 years, and most of my spirits are Djinn, different tribes/races.
My Egyptian does manifest his face in his pendant and i even manged to get a picture!

However i had not seen a full physical manifestation of any of my Djinn in "real time" (ie not dreams)
until recently.

I purchased a Male Warrior class Djinn from a respected seller/conjurer to help with protection and aura
Cleansing. He was specifically conjured for me and i could feel his vessel vibrate in my hands and the energy around me change when i was in a bad mood that i would actually end up giggling!

I always sleep with his vessel in my bed. A few mornings ago i woke up in my bed to a good looking 20 something year old semi transparent male kneeling down near my bed smiling.
he has smooth skin and light hair and eyes. I just cannot believe i was so tired i fell back asleep before i got to see more or talk.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

1am Sounds great! My 'physical' manifestations in my space with eyes open, awake, are always distinguishable from physical reality - although I can 'see' where they are in the room.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

queenofgreen wrote:Hey everyone!

I have been a spirit keeper for about 6 years, and most of my spirits are Djinn, different tribes/races.
My Egyptian does manifest his face in his pendant and i even manged to get a picture!

However i had not seen a full physical manifestation of any of my Djinn in "real time" (ie not dreams)
until recently.

I purchased a Male Warrior class Djinn from a respected seller/conjurer to help with protection and aura
Cleansing. He was specifically conjured for me and i could feel his vessel vibrate in my hands and the energy around me change when i was in a bad mood that i would actually end up giggling!

I always sleep with his vessel in my bed. A few mornings ago i woke up in my bed to a good looking 20 something year old semi transparent male kneeling down near my bed smiling.
he has smooth skin and light hair and eyes. I just cannot believe i was so tired i fell back asleep before i got to see more or talk.
I love this! Manifestations are really intense, when you're really tired or half-asleep/awake. The bad thing is just that you aren't responsive in this state. :D

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

<3 <* I love manifestations, geting to touch abs and muscles I love the thought. In my country there aren't a lot of people who are muscular so I would really love to touch a guy who is <* <3

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”