Dark blob with tentacles....

Glowworm
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Please respond to me, Mag and Ash. I promise I'll never contact you again afterwards. I just need this.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Glowworm wrote: Thank you. 1ey Mag and Ash are not answering my e-mails. I don't know what else to do, with other conjurers it's far easier to remove spells and spirits without this unbridging business. I wish I'd never bridged anything.
Have you tried this already?
To Un-Bridge Spirits

You will need to recite the following for 10, consecutive days. If you miss a day you will need to start over. You can do it at any time on each of the consecutive days. For spirits who do not have names simply state the name of race (like Wraith, Fylgia, Duojna, etc).

Recite

The bond once forged given back
Letting our tie be on its own merit 
UnBridged you are (say name of spirit)
From all connection brought through my request of Bridging

-CH Encyclopedia

Glowworm
new here
new here

I have a lot of spells and spirits to unbridge, I would rather have a service done. Thank you, though.

Glowworm
new here
new here

While I'm on this topic - is anybody here able to assist me in getting rid of these black parasites? Kill them if necessary.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Glowworm wrote:While I'm on this topic - is anybody here able to assist me in getting rid of these black parasites? Kill them if necessary.
You've already been given a lot of advice in your other thread:
topic75088-80.html#p763431

One more is to try contacting professionals and ask them directly via their email or contact page if they can help. The Seller Announcement and Seller Review sections can be a reference : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Glowworm wrote: Thank you. 1ey Mag and Ash are not answering my e-mails. I don't know what else to do, with other conjurers it's far easier to remove spells and spirits without this unbridging business. I wish I'd never bridged anything.
I guess anything that's bridged, at least they are not bound to your spirit anyway. I suppose you know all this. It just means they can 'hear' you from anywhere and you can link to them from anywhere if you want, when you want. And you can tell them to go back to their vessels.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Hello,

I've done a few distant healings and have encountered leeches attached to various parts of the body. Typically, the physical health issue is where a black whatever is attached. I call them leeches because most of the ones I removed were slug like with tentacles. If it wasn't a leech, then it was black goo I pulled out. These things seek out weak spots in the aura and attach themselves there. I also found weak chakras on the people I healed. Not one person was a spirit keeper. The only way to prevent getting attached by these things is to work on your chakras to keep them healthy. Healthy chakras mean a healthy aura which prevents blobs, etc from reaching through and causing trouble. I think of healthy auras as a coating like Teflon, the leeches just slide right off because they can't get a 'foot'hold into anyone who maintains their chakras. It's a simple as that.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You can also learn to detach them during psychic protection work, when cleaning, repairing, healing your aura (and chakras etc). I learnt a simple method from The Art of Psychic Protection by Judy Hall (a very complete work). She learnt from an occult colleague of Dion Fortune.

find it again.
Glowworm
new here
new here

Hi Lewk and Whyme,

Thank you for the information, it is actually very helpful to me, and I'm grateful that you have provided me with it. Thank you both very much. 1ey

I just want to ask, is a healthy aura an outcome of healthy chakras?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Glowworm wrote:Hi Lewk and Whyme,

Thank you for the information, it is actually very helpful to me, and I'm grateful that you have provided me with it. Thank you both very much. 1ey

I just want to ask, is a healthy aura an outcome of healthy chakras?
People may have different perspectives depending on their way of working.

Basically if a person is well and healthy you'll see that in their chakras and aura. If you clean /heal both the chakras and aura, you'll probably have a beneficial effect on that person's state of wellness or health too.

To me the whole system is affected by an imbalance anywhere but generally, I think yes, if someone's chakras are nice, clean, aligned, well regulated (in terms of not being wide open all the time etc), then the aura should be 'healthier'.

There can be holes or thin parts of the aura, due to lack of exercise or psychic stress. The aura can reveal deep seated mental or spiritual blocks or issues and all of this will show up in the chakras, which can be misaligned.

Both the aura and chakras can have psychic pictures stuck in them - from issues we are working through in our current lives and also from previous lives. We may have cord links to and from other people that clog up our psychic space (it's a complex two-way thing).

Also a person can pick up stale energy from surroundings, so a regular energy body cleanse can help with that too.

I have a tendency to complicate what might seem like a simple question - but I think things aren't always straightforward.

find it again.

Return to “General Questions”