Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Has anyone bought from them during their huge sale this month? I'm especially interested in reviews for their servitors, services, spells and readings.
Yep I got a PC on the 6th , I messaged on the 11th to see if it had been bound to the vessel I sent
a pic of no word at all , did not get details sent either, I ordered a custom on the 25th Feb and never heard from them about this yet either , no emails at all so Im waiting . The pre conjure I got last time I had sorted in 48 hours , so not sure whats going on tbh

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

The preconjured beings are allowed to interact with you while you're waiting for the bindings to be completed as far as I understand. I know the wait times for the custom conjures are long, which is reasonable considering matching and vetting (and that they're very popular at the moment). If you're on their social-networking-site-that-must-not-be-named I would try contacting them directly, they're quite responsive over there.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

So I woke up this morning and have been in an unexplainable bad mood, Im normally very positive and upbeat, unless a darker arts spirit arrives lol. Just looked at my emails and BOOM , shes here ha ha .So I now now why Ive been so narky! Plus I did not sleep the best which also happens. Im in the UK so USA bound items often turn up in the middle of the night. This sellers spirits are totally amazing as I have a white arts one already who is a doll, so Im now very excited about getting my custom Naga . Highly recommended still , prob will head over to their site as Im off today :)

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

kindred wrote:More reviews would be amazing please?
Have you gone for a binding from them if not dont wait , go for it they are fab! 1h Plus SALE is one 1s

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Okay I decided to make my first order with Bloody Skies of Fate and so far it is only readings. Has anyone done any of their reading services yet? What are your experiences?

I ordered the "New to the Site" kind of reading since I was curious what they feel would mesh well with me from their shop. I also ordered their "Messages" reading since I was honestly curious if they can read into one of my own bound spirits... Has anyone ordered their Messages listing before?? (It's located in their Readings link on their site)
I decided to also just message them through the chat system on their site about it , maybe I will also get some answers there.

I might highly consider getting one of their spirits or entities when I go forward with making the investment. Gah, there's just soooo many... and not to mention they have their "huge sale" too LOL! Looks like I'm going to have fun browsing everything.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Are there ever going to be more promo codes? Also, i was wondering if you would ever do birthday discounts?

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Are there ever going to be more promo codes? Also, i was wondering if you would ever do birthday discounts?
I do a birthday club on my >not allowed< social gaming area. Which is more of a birthday present. Right now codes are not needed which makes it a bit easier as they dont stack up or allow use of more than one. Some were also having trouble but yes we will eventually use them again. ^...^
Brightest Blessings

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Has anyone gotten their new to shop, custom not in shop and reverse adoptions yet? And any good reviews for them?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I waited a while for my order. Facebook is more reliable than email. The binding is strong though and they have a lot of interesting beings. Overall it was a positive experience.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

lolaberry wrote:
kindred wrote:More reviews would be amazing please?
Have you gone for a binding from them if not dont wait , go for it they are fab! 1h Plus SALE is one 1s
I ordered 4 spirits exactly 4 weeks ago :) and a few other things, just patiently waiting.
the owners have been updating me re: my order though :) <3

Return to “Seller Review”