Succubae/Incubae can make cuts on your body?

TKvalid
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

I think my succubus can make cuts on my body.
I don't know how, but I couldn't come to any other conclusion when I saw a half circle round cut on my finger, near the proximal phalanx, one day after waking up. Two more cuts appeared after a few days and now I have a symbol on my finger.
Has this ever happened to you?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It's possible that entities (spirits not very likely) can leave physical marks, if they scratch you. In this case I'd rather say that a medical issue is more likely. Don't overreact, not everything is a sign. Maybe you could tell them to stop, if it doesn't happen again, then it wasn't her. :D

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Our bodies and minds have this psychosomatic aspect via which irritations, rashes, blisters, welts and funny marks etc can show up, even for people who have no contact with spirits like succubi etc.

The last time somebody asked a question like this I think I and others said something like:

- you can ask your bound conjured spirit to not do anything like that, to not act up at all; if they're from a reliable, trustworthy conjurer (like CH) it's often said here that they will respect that;

- if that doesn't work (and your bound spirit is from a very reliable source) the cause of the mark is likely to be something else; using protections would deal with other paranormal causes.

Don't avoid getting medical advice.

I once had an extraordinary mark appear virtually instantaneously in a high energy situation that coincided with a meaningful event (that stayed on my body for many years afterwards), so I think I'm saying this from a point of empathising with what you said, not dismissing it out of hand.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Absolutely. My vampires (spirits and entities) and my incubus spirit as well leave scratches on my body

How do I know?
Well sometimes I ask for it. And in meditations or astral projection and sleep. Or I could just be doing something and I’ll tell my vamps it’s okay to feed and I’ll find cuts on my fingers or forarms When I have “ahem” they scratch my sides or my hip bones (like above the hip)

I now have 52 companions and experienced an array of manifestations x D so don’t be surprised if you find even odder things happening. Like things going missing or being somewhere you didn’t put it. Having situations go how you want, getting things you want, increases in luck or wealth. Depending on the being youbcan experience a lot of diff things. If they’re negative to you then simply setting some rules and guidelines of what okay and what’s not okay

I don’t mind and love sorts of interactions but if it’s something you don’t want then lay down some ground rules.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Your succubus has marked you.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Jimy wrote:Your succubus has marked you.
Would a bound succubus do that? And if so, why would she want/need to do that?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

DarknessDreaming wrote: Would a bound succubus do that? And if so, why would she want/need to do that?
I'm wondering about that too. It's likely that a bound succubus spirit wouldn't do something like this. Maybe he summoned an unbound sexual entity. 1am

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

I don't know if bound ones would -not- do so, but unbound ones can happen to do this.

You can imagine it like a brandmarking showing that a human belongs to this spirit. Like you are his/her.

Could you post maybe a picture of it?

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Now I know why my incubus (E.) insisted I look at this thread first thing in the morning. He's talking my ear off; his response follows.

"Now, why in the heck would she want to do that, just totally out of the blue? I mean, if she really does love you, and she doesn't want to lose you, then why would she do something which would risk your entire relationship?

Seriously, what good would territorial markings do, if you either shut your connection down, or called in protective spirits, or an exorcist? She knows better than that; she has to.

Definitely talk to her, and confirm whether she's the source or not. And if she is, then read her the riot act, and let her know, up with that stuff you won't put. Obviously, whatever happened, it got you concerned enough to post about it here; so, it must have shaken you up more than just a bit when you first discovered it.

That's just a guess; I'm not accessing anything from my end, because that would be a privacy issue.

We have a lot of more pleasant ways that we can tell you, 'hi, we're here'; and we also have a lot of more subtle ways that we can tell other spirits, 'back off, this one's mine.'

So, if this was a bound spirit that really does want a relationship, long-term, then let's give her the benefit of the doubt, and assume she was just unsure about your connection."

(Quick point of order here: E's usage of "connection" here, is about your ability to perceive and experience a spirit companion. Think of "connection" here, as the link between two realms; "relationship" refers more to the connection between two individuals. IF that makes any sense.--JS)

"But there are better ways to validate or strengthen a connection, particularly if you're both still getting acquainted.

One other possibility, is that perhaps she was trying to be subtle with you before that, but you either missed it, or ignored it. And if that got her doubting your connection, then she very well might have overdone it a bit with the 'notice me' act.

Either way, set aside some time to talk with her, and when you do, you may want to take a few deep breaths, and slow down a bit. If she simply doubts your connection, then just let her know that she's perceived, and appreciated; but that said, no more mystery cuts, capisce?"

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

My mom went to a dermatologist for years because skin allergies were causing her skin on her hands to crack and split. She’d just be sitting there watching TV and suddenly a new crack would appear.

It was a long travail to identify all the allergens and replace those products with ones she could safely use. She has contact dermatitis with a LOT of products.

Have yourself checked for allergies if the symptoms continue.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”