Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

lolaberry wrote:So I woke up this morning and have been in an unexplainable bad mood, Im normally very positive and upbeat, unless a darker arts spirit arrives lol. Just looked at my emails and BOOM , shes here ha ha .So I now now why Ive been so narky! Plus I did not sleep the best which also happens. Im in the UK so USA bound items often turn up in the middle of the night. This sellers spirits are totally amazing as I have a white arts one already who is a doll, so Im now very excited about getting my custom Naga . Highly recommended still , prob will head over to their site as Im off today :)
I'm from the UK too, how long did your order take from start to finish?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

kindred wrote:
lolaberry wrote:So I woke up this morning and have been in an unexplainable bad mood, Im normally very positive and upbeat, unless a darker arts spirit arrives lol. Just looked at my emails and BOOM , shes here ha ha .So I now now why Ive been so narky! Plus I did not sleep the best which also happens. Im in the UK so USA bound items often turn up in the middle of the night. This sellers spirits are totally amazing as I have a white arts one already who is a doll, so Im now very excited about getting my custom Naga . Highly recommended still , prob will head over to their site as Im off today :)
I'm from the UK too, how long did your order take from start to finish?
This was a pre bound Im waiting on my custom, they told me should be by the end of the week. Just over 4 weeks for custom 1s

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Well, it took about three months for me. They just had a backlog but that's okay. I just ordered two more bindings. I'm excited, when they'll arrive.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Great customer services.
Loving sellers
& beautiful strong entities that I can hear and feel strongly although the vessels have not yet arrived. ;) I can't wait.

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

I've been meaning to write this review for a long time now. i found bloody sky's of fate about a year ago . And sence I've been able to experience a lot of the different services offered and have never been disappointed amara is amazing at what she dose from her wounderful reading wich I feel have given me a great insight into to my path as well as a connection that I have been trying to find the amazing beings she offers Wether I've gotten a custom conjure that was just what I was looking for or a preconjure who are so lively and amazing they have all been companions I could not imagine living without as they have been amazing guides in my learning very pasent and caring with all that has gone on in my life they are Famlie and share in my day to day life and each of them so special.
Even her created beings/servitors ther had been a spcific one I had been putting off as I was very scared he would not turn out the way I recognize him sence he is mostly based on a character. But amara nailed his personality and sence he has been with me he has grown in personality and ability naturally has been truly amazing to be apart of his development and he is an amazing companion.
As well as I love the spical made vessel I've gotten from her jemstote bracelets and necklace to the wire wraped stone necklace I just love them
She has always been both respectful kind honest with me tho at time I feel like I may have annoyed her to death with qustions
And as for demons work I have been blowen away.
He did a very special readings for me and I am truly grateful for them as they gave me insight into to my past life as well as those people i shared them with.
And he was able to help me with a dream as well that I had been consurned and confused about for years.
And his beings have all been amazing fearce protective knolage able and very sweet.
I am not new to this path or having spirit companions yet sence receiveing there services and binding I feel I have grown a great deal more in my practice and I recommend them both highly Wether you are new just getting your feet wet or have been in this for years as I have.

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I just placed an order for the following :

-New to shop
-Custom not in shop
-Fairy Messages
-Zodiac bindings
-Extras

Very excited to see who comes, and i will update when the order is done.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

I apologize for the delay in orders i have been in and out of the hospital and they are talking about surgery i am doing orders as accurate and quickly as i am able and as my health allows. I am doing the orders as I am able to you will still get all of your orders I just wanted to make this announcement spent so that way there would be some clarity and transparency as to what was going on and why they had been slower. Thank you all for your patience and Trust And as always we are honored to work with you lovelies ♡♡♡♡
Brightest Blessings
Owner

Jarwulf
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 64
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Female
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not relevant
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll keep that one hidden

Great conjurer. Very friendly, patient and more. Spirits and entities are highly active.

The spells are also of high quality. I got the prismatic spell and it was absolutely a thrill for over a month long and changed me from the inside out. Made me stronger and more accepting of who i am. It also send me on a spiritual journey astrally. One of the best experiences i have had so far.

This shop is amazing, i recommend this for people starting and for the ones who are experienced.

Jarwulf
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 64
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Female
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not relevant
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll keep that one hidden

Great shop, great conjurers. Friendly and good communication.

Highly recommend this store for conjures and spells.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

any updates? :)

Return to “Seller Review”