MILABS + CRAZY + thinking they have ownership, posible Black dragon or black wolf jinni

bornintohell
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: none

I was never able to get help. It's a kind of "man in the middle style panopticon".
turns out the demons are catholic and it's directly attributed to Darkside Arcturians/

dealing with this has ruined my life completely, we are all trapped inside a massive jinni.

it gets power from upsetting me, like how some of you are trying to say its mental health.

I can go anywhere, and be met with the same contrarian attitude. other than being absolutely full of hatred for "god's so called gift", I'm quite sane. I can pass any test. It's been a long time subjected to satan's version of hell. that which I talk about is possibly too esoteric for most to comprehend. for instance I believe i'm now inside lucifer's cage, due to three entities showing up ouside my window and me hearing synthesizer style oscillator calibration tones.

trying to get rid of 1 jesus christ, 1 cupid, 1 rephaim, 1 jinni and some 1111 fallen angels. *the rephaim might be legion.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi. Did you ask for help? What have you done to try to improve things?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This has to be one of the few cases I really don't know what to advice. You can seek help from a practitioner (like CH or even a demonologist) or it's either something psychological. Hm, I agree with Lewk. What have you previously tried to get rid of them?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Even if it is psychological, and that can’t be ruled out, feeders and low-vibrational beings that feed on the energies of distress could be taking advantage by sending whatever mental images will create those distressed energies.

Go through these forums and search for banishing and cleansing techniques. Write the help desk at support@creepyhollows.com . And seriously consider talking with your doctor so you can either truly rule out a psych issue, or get assistance that will make it harder for a feeder to take advantage. We can’t always self-diagnose as accurately as we’d like.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Okay. This individual desperately needs to seek mental health care. Emergency rooms, mental health urgent care clinics, and community health clinics should be able to start this process.

It is not ethical to feed into the delusions of a person who is so clearly having a mental health crisis by even suggesting there is a supernatural explanation BEFORE treatment is secured from an actual, licensed doctor.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

laalbieglna wrote:Okay. This individual desperately needs to seek mental health care. Emergency rooms, mental health urgent care clinics, and community health clinics should be able to start this process.

It is not ethical to feed into the delusions of a person who is so clearly having a mental health crisis by even suggesting there is a supernatural explanation BEFORE treatment is secured from an actual, licensed doctor.
I was thinking the same. I just thought that it would be rude to point this out. He/She needs help asap. Maybe we should stop being too nice, whenever I someone posts something like that...

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

laalbieglna wrote:Okay. This individual desperately needs to seek mental health care. Emergency rooms, mental health urgent care clinics, and community health clinics should be able to start this process.

That was my view as well. However, we're truly in the dark as we have no information as to whether any practitioner attempted to assist, or what the result was, nor whether the OP had discussed this with a doctor or psychologist.

That said, there is a mixture of so many different subjects and assertions and language that it appears more like a constructed delusion, although I really hate to throw that word around.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I fear a medical situation is the root cause of the problem. I know that not every person in the throes of a mental health crisis perceives it as such. And I’m very well aware that psychiatric professionals would have a field day if they went through these forums and saw dozens of people describing their interactions with dragons, unicorns, djinn, et al. They’d likely refer ALL of us to a doctor.

Not everything that can only be perceived by the sufferer is delusion. BUT ALSO, it’s important to say that not everything that can only be perceived by the sufferer is metaphysical. It’s valid to suggest that neither option should be ruled out until a solution is found. And if metaphysical solutions from experienced people are not working, it’s time to start looking at what else might be the cause.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”