venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I love discoveries like this. If I had another life, it'd be as an archaeologist and scholar. I should have pursued a history degree as I considered in junior college when my love of computer programming soured. I didn't have money for further college but I should tried harder to find a way. Hindsight and all that. LOL

This is an amazing find and beautiful! Thank you for sharing this article.

For whatever reason this made me think of my Manananggal spirit companion. I think she likes the necklace a lot. Like - she would rob that grave or kill for it a lot. That's the feeling I get. She lived in the 6th century amongst a Germanic tribe, not Viking or Scandinavian, but as I read the article about the sorceress, she was present in my mind's eye and I had the impression from her that she did similar sorceress work in her life - when she wasn't reveling in war and brutality, that is. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

So, here's another fun one: https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/kig ... -1.5414758

"Beads Found in 3,400-year-old Nordic Graves Were Made by King Tut's Glassmaker"

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:So, here's another fun one: https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/kig ... -1.5414758

"Beads Found in 3,400-year-old Nordic Graves Were Made by King Tut's Glassmaker"
Very cool. Lapis-lazuli was very important in ancient Mesopotamia. It is interesting that similar importance continued for so long.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

It's still on the pricey side for stones today.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I love discoveries like this. If I had another life, it'd be as an archaeologist and scholar. I should have pursued a history degree as I considered in junior college when my love of computer programming soured. I didn't have money for further college but I should tried harder to find a way. Hindsight and all that. LOL

This is an amazing find and beautiful! Thank you for sharing this article.

For whatever reason this made me think of my Manananggal spirit companion. I think she likes the necklace a lot. Like - she would rob that grave or kill for it a lot. That's the feeling I get. She lived in the 6th century amongst a Germanic tribe, not Viking or Scandinavian, but as I read the article about the sorceress, she was present in my mind's eye and I had the impression from her that she did similar sorceress work in her life - when she wasn't reveling in war and brutality, that is. LOL
If DIY floats your boat, determine what kinds of beads are on that necklace, order similar ones, and string her a necklace. :)

I can’t post direct sales links here, but I can say I like Fire Mountain Gems as a bead supplier.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Discoveries”